• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

"I swear, can't we just have Fate figure out where this child is? In all seriousness, she's the most OP here." Mischief looked at the audience. "God is cheesy as hell..." He looked back, watching God's cheesy act. "I swear, can we just get this over with, like can I just find my match? On match.com?" He asked.

@Gods

Otakubeats said:
She took his hand and nodded, standing up. She rubbed her eyes, their color a deep blue showing her emotion.
______

Ty eventually stopped, peeking through a bush at the group of godly-beings. He stifled a gasp, eyes widening as he saw the grave of Death under the God's blade.
Hibiki would also hide in the bush and saw god like beings. One of them he recognized clearly. "Daguva?" He would whisper as he looks. It had certainly been a while since the last encounter. The grave would interest him as he never met Death.

Last edited by a moderator:
he followed ty and heard some rambling, he then held ty's shoulder and used it as support as he looked over ty's head to see what's going on, by now his bald head wouldve reflected some light making it abruptly shiny and visible @BlankName

BlankName said:
"I swear, can't we just have Fate figure out where this child is? In all seriousness, she's the most OP here." Mischief looked at the audience. "God is cheesy as hell..." He looked back, watching God's cheesy act. "I swear, can we just get this over with, like can I just find my match? On match.com?" He asked.
@Gods
Fate looked at Mischief saying "What are you talking about?" She would ask, just shaking her head as she would smile. @BlankName

Louis teleported behind Hibiki he said "Whats going on." He would ask looking at the people he sensed something coming from them, something new he said "This is wrong...." He would shake his head as he would whisper. @YoungX

"I'm talking 'bout them." Mischief pointed at the gang hiding behind the bushes. "It's surprising my match.com isn't there... Sucks." He said, before teleporting behind the gang, observing them. "Unique.. Funny.. Stupid." He pointed at Ty.

@Otakubeats @Zedisback

Daguva would only look to the bush. He had known of their presence, but he wanted to see if any of the other gods would notice. Of course Mischief had to be the first. In any case he would simply head on over and watch. "Hmm? It's been a while Hibiki and Ezekiel." He gives a welcoming smile at the group.

"It has been Daguva," was what Hibiki only said then watched as the scenario unfolded.

@BlankName @Zedisback

Ray saw the cloak of Death and went back, she ran and tried to kill God with one touch. "Where is my mom! I WANT TO KNOW!" She yelled now punching his leg to get answers.

God merely watched as Ray tried to kill him "Aww, you're mother is right there," he said gesturing towards the roses with signs of dust in them. He threw his leg with her into a tree and let her slide down "Gods these are your replacements," he yelled in a booming voice, crossing his arms.

BlankName said:
"I'm talking 'bout them." Mischief pointed at the gang hiding behind the bushes. "It's surprising my match.com isn't there... Sucks." He said, before teleporting behind the gang, observing them. "Unique.. Funny.. Stupid." He pointed at Ty.
@BlankName @Shammy the Shamrock @YoungX

[/color]

Louis looked at and said "Hmmm, this is new." Said Louis looking at them not sure what to think.

"Davuga? The fuck? You come from the after life?" Ezekiel said, looking at Mischief, shaking his hand. "It's not an honor." Ezekiel said. "I honestly couldn't give a fuck." Mischief replied.

But than.. A man who has been gone for days on end, Evan.. He teleported, whacking himself against a tree. "Holy bat shit fuck doodle do." He said, shaking Mischief's hand. "It's my pleasure." They both said.

@YoungX

BlankName said:
"Davuga? The fuck? You come from the after life?" Ezekiel said, looking at Mischief, shaking his hand. "It's not an honor." Ezekiel said. "I honestly couldn't give a fuck." Mischief replied.
But than.. A man who has been gone for days on end, Evan.. He teleported, whacking himself against a tree. "Holy bat shit fuck doodle do." He said, shaking Mischief's hand. "It's my pleasure." They both said.

@YoungX
"That's not entirely accurate. I'm Daguva, the God of balance and evolution. Pleased to meet you all," he says in a welcoming voice. His smile would give off a hint of happiness, and looked to the group. "My replacement? Hmm...," he would be looking at Hibiki. "That must be you."

Hibiki would look at Daguva a bit confused, but realized what he meant.

@Shammy the Shamrock @Otakubeats @Zedisback @Salex

"Replacement?" Evan said, looking over at Mischief. "Zamboni?" They both said, right before hugging each other.

"I have to wonder who my replacement is." Ezekiel said, before getting up, than a god who hasn't been attending shit, Knowledge. He drove up in his Wambergini. "Wassup motherfuckers. I am now Tai Lopez." He said, shaking Ezekiel's hand. "Nice to meet you."

Louis stood up ready to fight the gods if they wanted to try anything he said looking at Fate for a second "So do you guys want to leave the easy way or the hard way." The purple tent in his eyes from the dimensional force now glowing as he would glare at the gods. @BlankName @YoungX

Zedisback said:
Louis stood up ready to fight the gods if they wanted to try anything he said looking at Fate for a second "So do you guys want to leave the easy way or the hard way." The purple tent in his eyes from the dimensional force now glowing as he would glare at the gods. @BlankName @YoungX
"Now let's not fight all right?" He would say as he would turn that dimensional force as null meaning it would go away completely. "All of you are chosen to replace us old gods." He smiles once more and stands still feeling content.

(Everyone in group)

as he saw ray get smacked and death apparently dead.... as if that would be possible, he made a promise to death to protect ray so he got out of the bushes and said "she's just a kid, dont do that" while standing in a non-threatening pose. if they havent heard of him or they cant sense power, saitama would just be looking like a normal bald human with a yellow jumpsuit, red gloves and boots and a white cape @BlankName
qr5fcep.jpg

YoungX said:
"Now let's not fight all right?" He would say as he would turn that dimensional force as null meaning it would go away completely. "All of you are chosen to replace us old gods." He smiles once more and stands still feeling content.
(Everyone in group)
Louis could feel the dimension force he was about to use the glow just a purple tent again as he said "I won't be able to fight you he said." Waving over to Rey Louis said "I'm going to send you to another dimension okay?" He asked ray. @BlankName @YoungX @Otakubeats

"Shut up Davuga!" Mischief said, looking over at Evan, they both teleported to a Hockey Rink, both sitting on Zamboni's thirty feet away. "Ready?" They both asked each other, as they got on top of it.

While Ezekiel had time on his hands, he caused a blackout, getting in the Wambergini with Knowledge. "Let's go." Ezekiel said, Knowledge driving off.

@YoungX

BlankName said:
"Shut up Davuga!" Mischief said, looking over at Evan, they both teleported to a Hockey Rink, both sitting on Zamboni's thirty feet away. "Ready?" They both asked each other, as they got on top of it.
While Ezekiel had time on his hands, he caused a blackout, getting in the Wambergini with Knowledge. "Let's go." Ezekiel said, Knowledge driving off.

@YoungX
"Well then. Looks like they get along quite fine," he says smiling still. He looks to Saitama and say, "It's nice to meet you Saitama. I've heard a lot about you. Which reminds me has anyone seen Strength?"

@Gods @Salex

YoungX said:
"Well then. Looks like they get along quite fine," he says smiling still. He looks to Saitama and say, "It's nice to meet you Saitama. I've heard a lot about you. Which reminds me has anyone seen Strength?"
@Gods @Salex
"hmmm? who are you?" he asks @YoungX

Salex said:
"hmmm? who are you?" he asks @YoungX
"Ah my apologies. My name is Daguva, God of Balance and Evolution. Your strength has made me curious and most content with humanity. For one to reach such levels is one of the pinnacles of potential and evolution. I've heard about your training, and I am most surprised," he says smiling.

YoungX said:
"Ah my apologies. My name is Daguva, God of Balance and Evolution. Your strength has made me curious and most content with humanity. For one to reach such levels is one of the pinnacles of potential and evolution. I've heard about your training, and I am most surprised," he says smiling.
"gods? i thought they don't exist, i thought they were just superstitions..." he said @YoungX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back