• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Louis was sitting saying "Well guys, because dumb people changed the timeline, bad things are about to happen we need to be ready." Louis crossed his arms, not really knowing what was going to happen but he could sense it in the air, something evil.... @Shammy the Shamrock @Otakubeats @YoungX

Zedisback said:
Louis was sitting saying "Well guys, because dumb people changed the timeline, bad things are about to happen we need to be ready." Louis crossed his arms, not really knowing what was going to happen but he could sense it in the air, something evil.... @Shammy the Shamrock @Otakubeats @YoungX
"Is talking over this not an option? It was the One that brought us to the future apparently. I'm not even sure who the One is," and that question had been on the back on his mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Astra shuddered for a moment before her eyes opened. Seeing Bolt's hand, she purred happily and rubbed her head into his hand. Seeing him angry at the other's scared her for a moment and she curled into a small ball to hide. Honestly she didn't know what the heck was happening, only that every sense she had wasn't quite working. Once she uncurled and tried to walk towards Bolt, the world spun and she fell on her side with a startled cry.

@Shammy the Shamrock @Otakubeats

YoungX said:
"Is talking over this not an option? It was the One that brought us to the future apparently. I'm not even sure who the One is," and that question had been on the back on his mind.
"Well, for someone who claims to be all knowing, he sure is dumb." Louis shaking his head, he said "If I wasn't around you guys would of killed a timeline by this point." @YoungX

Tong Man walked back into the warehouse he said "Spoon Man! I'm back to beat you once and for all." Making a silly pose yelling "Super evil villain Tong Man!" @Shammy the Shamrock

God got out of his chair as a look of anger filled his eyes. "She's back, we will soon depart to see our competition. I order you all to not attack, we are only seeing, not fighting. You all know what happens if you disobey our orders," he said walking down, he gave a honorable bow to Silence before looking back up with angry eyes.

@Otakubeats @Zedisback

"Yeah, the only reason you get late mail is because I steal them and send them to you one day later." Mischief said, sitting down. "Either way, the other gods are in the conference room. Or somewhere, can't keep track of everyone." He ended, looking off in the distance.

@YoungX

Bolt patted her side and frowned "It's okay, don't get up. You'll only waist your strength," he said before hearing Tong man. His eyes became red, he teleported to him and grabbed him by the throat. "I'm not in the mood thong(intentional) man, just go fuck off," he said throwing him out the door and locking it. He teleported back to Astra's side.

@Zedisback @Otakubeats @Echo Dreamsong

BlankName said:
"Yeah, the only reason you get late mail is because I steal them and send them to you one day later." Mischief said, sitting down. "Either way, the other gods are in the conference room. Or somewhere, can't keep track of everyone." He ended, looking off in the distance.
@YoungX
"Oh so that's what happened to my mail," he says only showing happiness. He knew about the mail thing, but he wanted to play along."Now then I'll be joining them," and with that he sent himself to where the other gods are.

@Shammy the Shamrock (Daguva in the conference room nao)

Zedisback said:
"Well, for someone who claims to be all knowing, he sure is dumb." Louis shaking his head, he said "If I wasn't around you guys would of killed a timeline by this point." @YoungX
Tong Man walked back into the warehouse he said "Spoon Man! I'm back to beat you once and for all." Making a silly pose yelling "Super evil villain Tong Man!" @Shammy the Shamrock
"Thanks for that then." Hibiki looked to see some ridiculous villain, but it was clear Bolt had the situation.

"Strike two, fuck you!" Mischief yelled, before teleporting to where the other gods are too, seeing that well, he'll kill them if he gets to know them. "Wassup everyone, it's your boy, Mischief here." He said, looking at everyone.

@Shammy the Shamrock @Every Other God

Astra ignored her mother once more and got up to crawl to his side, purring happily the whole time.

amur-leopard-cub-eyes1.jpg
(I'm gonna get you.-Leopard.)

God crossed his arms and gave a fake chuckle "I am a god who has killed death, I believe you would know what the penalty is." He said before hearing someone come in "Ah Davuga, I see you got my message. Fate please run him up to speed for me," he said before seeing Mischief and glaring at him.

@BlankName

BlankName said:
"Strike two, fuck you!" Mischief yelled, before teleporting to where the other gods are too, seeing that well, he'll kill them if he gets to know them. "Wassup everyone, it's your boy, Mischief here." He said, looking at everyone.
@BlankName @YoungX[/color]

Zedisback said:
Fate looked at Mischief glaring at him as Fate would raise her hand saying "I vote we kill, Mischief." said Fate she hated him, he was always talking non-sense, and trying to go back in time and do things to everyone, as she waited for the others to speak. @BlankName @YoungX
"I'm sure we can save our issues for later. Now I believe I was called for a reason dear Fate?" He would say in a kind gentleman tone as he would mind his manners.

"Oh hey Fate, even if you kill me, that doesn't stop other Mischiefs from coming over here." Mischief said, warning Fate of the cautions it takes to kill a Mischief.

@Zedisback

YoungX said:
"I'm sure we can save our issues for later. Now I believe I was called for a reason dear Fate?" He would say in a kind gentleman tone as he would mind his manners.
Fate looked staying in the air sitting as she said "Dark times loom over all of our hands, new gods, who could more than likely beat us." Fate stated to loom sulk, no one has yet to take what she saw serious saying "That is all. I know." @YoungX

Zedisback said:
Fate looked staying in the air sitting as she said "Dark times loom over all of our hands, new gods, who could more than likely beat us." Fate stated to loom sulk, no one has yet to take what she saw serious saying "That is all. I know." @YoungX
"Is that so," Daguva says intrigued. "Well then I suppose I must prepare for the worst." He knew every God was aware of his powers, and how he can nullify things. The only drawback was he can't act unless he is required to.

"Hey, Mr. Null & Void. Go do what you need to do, go fuck your girl before you get killed. I already have..... 5 times." Mischief confessed, trying to make a nice moment but.. Butt fuck it.

@YoungX

Silence clapped her hands sharply putting her hand son her hips and giving them all a telepathic snarl. 'STOP BICKERING AT ONCE.' The only person who avoided her fury was God. @BlankName @OtherGods

Users who are viewing this thread

Back