• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Quillicious said:
"Your powers are different because you've matured and changed. That makes literally no sense at all."
@YoungX
FUTURE

"There is more to it than that. I'm no expert on time travel, but if I'm right then I should be able to get our minds back. It's more than my new powers, there is something else. Something about God or something."

FUTURE

Louis was done waiting he had given them time to come back but he was done waiting on them, with a snap of his fingers, he warped behind the heroes as their future but he was still his present self he said "Hello, friends." He would glare at them saying "Okay undo all of this now!" He was being stern. @BlankName @Otakubeats

Zedisback said:
FUTURE
Louis was done waiting he had given them time to come back but he was done waiting on them, with a snap of his fingers, he warped behind the heroes as their future but he was still his present self he said "Hello, friends." He would glare at them saying "Okay undo all of this now!" He was being stern. @BlankName @Otakubeats
FUTURE

It seems that Alcoor doesn't have to do anything at all. "Louis? How did you get here? Also we could if we would, but apparently we have to rebuild some dimension hopper. Plus I feel like this time travel of ours was a waste of time."

Last edited by a moderator:
"God is more malevolent than you'd think. Our minds were ripped out of our previous bodies and shoved in here. Our bodies went into autopilot, pretty much. Our memories erased about this event."

@youngz

YoungX said:
FUTURE
It seems that Alcoor doesn't have to do anything at all. "Louis? How did you get here?"
FUTURE

"Well one, you think the dimension guardian doesn't know when the timeline is being changed, and well I have my ways, I warped myself to you guys. NOW UNDO THIS!" He warned "This could have untold effects on the timeline, bad things could happen really bad things." Louis standing hoping they would do this the easy way. @BlankName @Otakubeats @Quillicious

"You really shouldn't be h-"

A crystal was thrown at Louis, and his powers were sucked into it. Deadeye picked it up and laughed.

'You guys aren't a team. Teams don't fight each other.'

@BlankName @YoungX

Quillicious said:
"You really shouldn't be h-"
A crystal was thrown at Louis, and his powers were sucked into it. Deadeye picked it up and laughed.

'You guys aren't a team. Teams don't fight each other.'

@BlankName @YoungX
Louis warped himself out of that crystal he said "Don't try that again, buddy, I'm not from this timeline so that won't effect me." Louis would shake his head getting back to his talking. @Quillicious

Zedisback said:
Louis warped himself out of that crystal he said "Don't try that again, buddy, I'm not from this timeline so that won't effect me." Louis would shake his head getting back to his talking. @Quillicious
((Actually, no. The crystals absorb ANY powers. Him being from a different timeline is irrelevant. Also, he's from the same timeline.))

Quillicious said:
((Also, the Louis' powers from this time were trapped in one and it powered the DRC to allow the villains go to different dimensions.))
(Yeah but I'm the Louis from the past I warped myself to you guys to get you to leave.)

Quillicious said:
"God is more malevolent than you'd think. Our minds were ripped out of our previous bodies and shoved in here. Our bodies went into autopilot, pretty much. Our memories erased about this event."
@youngz
"....You are the one who convinced us to come you asshole! Now let us head the fuck back!"

Ty quickly summoned materials for a DRC and began putting it together, soon he had the thing working and called Hibiki over. "Dude charge this thing."

@YoungX

Otakubeats said:
Ty quickly summoned materials for a DRC and began putting it together, soon he had the thing working and called Hibiki over. "Dude charge this thing."
@YoungX
FUTURE

Alcoor only nodded and did what he told him to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back