• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

YoungX said:
FUTURE
"And now apparently the One is gone now. You know I'm beginning to think you should've thought this through," Alcoor says looking at Quill with a typical calm face. Then he looks to Ezekiel and say, "Eh I doubt he'll cooperate. In any case, we need to find a way back and get the DRC."

@BlankName
Ty came back with a machine. He pulled out a screwdriver and began to tinker with it, seemingly ignoring them.

Otakubeats said:
Ty came back with a machine. He pulled out a screwdriver and began to tinker with it, seemingly ignoring them.
BlankName said:
"Wait easy. Tell the Denizens to make a new one. Should be easy considering it was made in one year." Ezekiel proposed.
@YoungX
"Actually I think Ty is working on that now," he points to Ty working and would stand around. "Let's not disturb him them. If this works then we can finally go back home."

"I don't trust him. Plus, about 3 dozen men are better than one bitchy bastard." He pointed at Ty. Ezekiel really thought 3 dozen is better than some sound bastard who said he's chaotic and balances the world. Yeah fuck that.

@Otakubeats @YoungX

BlankName said:
"I don't trust him. Plus, about 3 dozen men are better than one bitchy bastard." He pointed at Ty. Ezekiel really thought 3 dozen is better than some sound bastard who said he's chaotic and balances the world. Yeah fuck that.
@Otakubeats @YoungX
Ty threw a wrench over his shoulder, aimed at Eze's head and flipped him off before continuing to work.

Louis looked at the clock after waking up it seems they have yet to get back to their timeline, he was starting to get a bit mad at them what made them think they had a right to change the timeline as they wanted, but whatever, he would have to give them a serious talk when they did get back.

YoungX said:
"Actually Quill... I think he does. See once we go back to our timeline something will happen, and well I can't really spoil it," he says to Quill.
@Quillicious
"He's right. My physical body still contains some from the incident we need to go handle. I'm only making a few adjustments and such. Also, technically I am physically seventeen so fuck off."

Last edited by a moderator:
Quillicious said:
"Kid, you really need to not do this. I'm not playing around. Only a select few are allowed to travel through time. And I mean the ENTIRE soul of the being. Remnants are just risks."
@Otakubeats @YoungX
"Look. If we don't get back NOW things will end up as they are now. That's what we are trying to prevent. Let me fucking work damn it."

Quillicious said:
"Kid, you really need to not do this. I'm not playing around. Only a select few are allowed to travel through time. And I mean the ENTIRE soul of the being. Remnants are just risks."
@Otakubeats @YoungX
Otakubeats said:
"Look. If we don't get back NOW things will end up as they are now. That's what we are trying to prevent. Let me fucking work damn it."
FUTURE

"Hmm that should be no problem if what happens in the timeline is right," Alcoor says as he would help out Ty.

Louis stood he said "If they don't come back soon, I'll go get them myself, the longer they stay the bigger the risk of something happening that doesn't suppose to risks happening, I'll give them a half an hour to get back, after that I'm done waiting."

YoungX said:
FUTURE
"Hmm that should be no problem if what happens in the timeline is right," Alcoor says as he would help out Ty.
"and that...should do it. Boy am I glad dad dragged me away from my computer to build shit in the yard." Ty concentrated, and essence revved up the machine, and it was waiting for a button to activate it. "Alright, ready when you guys are."

"There is no solid timeline! Ever heard of the butterfly effect?! You don't know what you'll do if you go back! There are rules about this, Ty! Creating paradoxes and tearing the fabric of reality or time and the space-time continuum! That isn't just bullshit, you might make things worse! You do know you can't talk to your future self, right? That would violate so many rules it's not even funny. I'm ending this. Now."

Quill took the machine from Ty.

"You're just a kid. If anyone could do it, Jace could. He's the one who built the DRC and the AI, anyway."

@Otakubeats @YoungX

Quillicious said:
"There is no solid timeline! Ever heard of the butterfly effect?! You don't know what you'll do if you go back! There are rules about this, Ty! Creating paradoxes and tearing the fabric of reality or time and the space-time continuum! That isn't just bullshit, you might make things worse! You do know you can't talk to your future self, right? That would violate so many rules it's not even funny. I'm ending this. Now."

"You're just a kid. If anyone could do it, Jace could. He's the one who built the DRC and the AI, anyway."

@Otakubeats @YoungX
BlankName said:
"How about I call up someone?" Ezekiel asked, seeing as the wrench just.. disappeared? Meh. "I'll call up my brother, he keeps talking about a 'them' so..." Ezekiel took out the cracked phone.
@YoungX @Quillicious
FUTURE

Alcoor isn't enjoying this argument between Ty and Quill. Also if they couldn't talk with their future selves, then where did their minds go? There are so many question about this. "Then let's go see this Jace. At this point it seems pointless that we are here in the first place."

Quillicious said:

@Otakubeats @YoungX
"...You're TRYING to keep us here!" He grabbed the machine back. "We are running out of time!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Otakubeats said:
"Finally we agree on something!"
BlankName said:
Ezekiel grabbed a weapon, a rope attached to a cue ball, he spinned whacking Quill's knees. "We are going home, we haven't stepped on any butterflies!"
@Quillicious @YoungX @Otakubeats
FUTURE

At this point, Alcoor would begin to formulate a plan to head back. The timeline they were going to should be about right, so if this works then it is good on them. He would suggest this idea to all three of them. "I have an idea. My powers in this timeline are different, and if the timeline we are from is right then I should be able to send us back."

@Quillicious

Both the illusion Quill and machine faded.

"Time travel can't be left in the hands of an angsty, impulsive teen. If you do this, which you can't, the Council will rip you from existence. All existence. All dimensions, all times. All versions gone."

The mahine sputtered and stopped working.

"I'm telling you, I've been bored out kf my mind when Jace lectures me about this."

@BlankName @YoungX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back