• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Stella shrugged and looked at Alcoor. "Not quite sure. Maybe cause we're alive now?"

Astra hopped off of Ty and landed on the ground to wait for her turn. She was rather enjoying having the use of both legs for the moment.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Stella shrugged and looked at Alcoor. "Not quite sure. Maybe cause we're alive now?"
FUTURE

Astra hopped off of Ty and landed on the ground to wait for her turn. She was rather enjoying having the use of both legs for the moment.

[/QUOTE]
"Well yes, but our future selves could probably handle this right? Perhaps the changes were drastic, but then you gotta think about what happens to the present once we come back."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]"Hm, that's true..." Stella sighed. "Why didn't we just get to stay there."

[/QUOTE]
"Plus what will our accomplishments here do? Once we head back to the present, won't this event happen anyways?"

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]"Well, at least we can say we traveled through time."

[/QUOTE]
FUTURE

"Yes that is true. We need to avoid this future, so shouldn't we change the present time? Our knowledge here can help, but since some of us now have memories of the future shouldnt we go back and use them? I can't imagine we have more business here."

Future

Ezekiel pushed Ty everywhere, constantly checking if his eyes were closed. He greeted people that walked by or were stationary, and they celebrated his capture, so... Why the fuck not. Leading Ty through halls and rooms and more halls, they arrived at a room. Well, he did. He checked Ty's eyes, than opened the doors.

A loud door opening could be heard. "Keep your eyes closed still." Ezekiel warned him, seeing that if a guard were to pass, he walked Ty into the room and sat him down in the chair. Only for Ezekiel to run out and close the door. If Ty's eyes were to open, he'd be greeted with a room that's covered in foam, even the door. The floor is sorta similar but it has holes and under it is more foam.

"Okay, open your eyes." Ezekiel would say, through the comms in the command room.

@Otakubeats

Future

Ray frowned "Time travel is weird, so if we fix this people will die over and over again. This cycle would keep happening ti-unless we find out what started it then we could fix it in th-" Ray fell to the ground having a time overload "TIME TRAVEL IS WEIRD!" She yelled rolling around on the ground.

@YoungX @Echo Dreamsong

BlankName said:
Future
Ezekiel pushed Ty everywhere, constantly checking if his eyes were closed. He greeted people that walked by or were stationary, and they celebrated his capture, so... Why the fuck not. Leading Ty through halls and rooms and more halls, they arrived at a room. Well, he did. He checked Ty's eyes, than opened the doors.

A loud door opening could be heard. "Keep your eyes closed still." Ezekiel warned him, seeing that if a guard were to pass, he walked Ty into the room and sat him down in the chair. Only for Ezekiel to run out and close the door. If Ty's eyes were to open, he'd be greeted with a room that's covered in foam, even the door. The floor is sorta similar but it has holes and under it is more foam.

"Okay, open your eyes." Ezekiel would say, through the comms in the command room.

@Otakubeats
Ty opened his eyes, the blind one hidden under his auburn bangs. He looked around, not moving his head. "..what the hell...."

Future

"Now, this is payback for almost killing me." Ezekiel explained. "The room is padded with foam, which as you can see, are pointed outwards with like triangle spikes that go criss-cross applesauce so.. Yeah." He turned on the lights in the room. "Before you try your sound shit, let me just say that the foam will and stop your sound. Since it'll just reflect off it and keep bouncing off it until it gets lost in the foam." At this point, he could be a villain. "This room has been said, it can make a person go mad in under 15 minutes. So.. Good luck."

@Otakubeats

Future

Ray got up and rubbed her head "Sorry, I had a bit of a break down there. Should we let Astra go in," she said picking up the cat and pointing to the door. She gave a faint smile and pet the her head.

@YoungX @Echo Dreamsong

BlankName said:
Future
"Now, this is payback for almost killing me." Ezekiel explained. "The room is padded with foam, which as you can see, are pointed outwards with like triangle spikes that go criss-cross applesauce so.. Yeah." He turned on the lights in the room. "Before you try your sound shit, let me just say that the foam will and stop your sound. Since it'll just reflect off it and keep bouncing off it until it gets lost in the foam." At this point, he could be a villain. "This room has been said, it can make a person go mad in under 15 minutes. So.. Good luck."

@Otakubeats
".....You bitch. Almost killing you my ass...I may have roughed you up but you blinded me....Hope your brother is proud of the cowardly worm you've become." He fell silent looking at the floor, before mumbling just loud enough for him to hear. "I knew I shouldn't have trusted anyone...this always happens when I give them a chance." He said no more after that.

(NEIGH! FUCK NO! FUCKING NO!)

BlankName said:
Future

@Otakubeats
(GOD DAMMIT ASTRA WILL SCRATCH YOUR FACE OFF IF SHE'S NOT CAUGHT!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back