• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

FUTURE

Astra swatted at his leg in response before running back to the door. She wanted to scratch something other than the people out here. Preferably Cinder.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]FUTURE
Astra swatted at his leg in response before running back to the door. She wanted to scratch something other than the people out here. Preferably Cinder.

[/QUOTE]
FUTURE

"Hmm... I wonder if we can turn you back?" He looks to her as he thinks.

Present

The door to the warehouse could be heard opening a new voice could be heard it said "I can sense a tong in this warehouse it is calling out to me!" the voice seemed to be yelling... it would yell trying to get someone to see him "THE GREAT TONG MAN IS AT THIS WAREHOUSE!" @Shammy the Shamrock

Stella sighed in relief and nodded, "Yes! She was far more agreeable as a human!"

Astra just kept pawing at the door in annoyance, yowling as loud as she could.

Future

Ray sighed "Fine! Just go in, I don't really want to hear this," she said walking over and opening the door. She waited for her to enter and when she did she would close it.

@YoungX @Echo Dreamsong

Bolt teleported to the living room with an odd expression "Tong man?" He couldn't help but laugh "Oh god you have made my day," he said flicking tears from his eyes.

@Zedisback

Last edited by a moderator:
@BlankName

Ty could only sit, staring at the floor as he slowly felt his mental state slipping. It didn't help that he had a long grown phobia of Isolation and silence.

Astra purred her gratitude before dashing off down the halls, crashing into walls. Brilliant. She finally found a guard, buuut got sidetracked by his awesome shoe laces. Once that was done, she took off again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra purred her gratitude before dashing off down the halls, crashing into walls. Brilliant. She finally found a guard, buuut got sidetracked by his awesome shoe laces.

[/QUOTE]
(ASTRA YOU HAD ONE JOB)

Future

"Oh right, one last thing." Ezekiel said, before smashing the keyboard, thus locking the door permanently. "Peace!" He made his goodbye and went back out to tell one of the best things he could. The ultimate lie.

@Otakubeats

@YoungX[/URL] @Echo Dreamsong

Bolt teleported to the living room with an odd expression "Tong man?" He couldn't help but laugh "Oh god you have made my day," he said flicking tears from his eyes.

@Zedisback

Present

"You laugh now, but watch this!" He said, after that his upper half turned invisible the only thing that could now be seen was his legs, trying to sneak behind Bolt, swinging at him with a tong, yelling "I AM THE MOST POWERFUL VILLAIN!" @Shammy the Shamrock

Finally the guard noticed her, probably cause she bit him ankles, and kicked her away. Astra lay there for a minute before coming to her senses and running off towards where Ty's scent was strongest. Eventually after many distractions (Mice), Astra found the place. She dashed back and forth in front of the door as she yowled loudly, trying to get someone's attention. Hopefully a good someone.

Eventually Astra realized it was stuck and dashed back to the entrance. Somehow the cat opened the door (How in hades did she do that...) and ran back to the other with desperate squeaks. When that failed she beckoned to them with her tail and ran to the door again.

BlankName said:
Future
"Oh right, one last thing." Ezekiel said, before smashing the keyboard, thus locking the door permanently. "Peace!" He made his goodbye and went back out to tell one of the best things he could. The ultimate lie.

@Otakubeats
a single tear fell, and he closed his eyes. His headset had fallen off when he'd been carried in. He lowered his head, as he slowly numbed himself to the slow descent into madness. He vainly attempted to fight it, but soon just gave into the dark numbness of silent isolation.

Echo Dreamsong]Eventually Astra realized it was stuck and dashed back to the entrance. Somehow the cat opened the door (How in hades did she do that...) and ran back to the other with desperate squeaks. When that failed she beckoned to them with her tail and ran to the door again. [/QUOTE] FUTURE "Is she telling us to go inside?" He asked the others. (Mitch is outside right?) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34708-otakubeats/ said:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back