• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Future

"You two are the second most annoying people, right under my brother." Ezekiel just sorta stood there. "In any case, my brother has some issues... He talks to people he calls 'Them' and is overall crazy."

@Otakubeats @YoungX?

BlankName said:
Future"You two are the second most annoying people, right under my brother." Ezekiel just sorta stood there. "In any case, my brother has some issues... He talks to people he calls 'Them' and is overall crazy."

@BlankName

Last edited by a moderator:
Annie glared "You are harmless so I can tell you that. You aren't on my list so be lucky," she said looking back. "I need to find the child first, she's been off the radar for a while and even I can't track her down." She said putting the gun away and tripping Evan.

@BlankName

Bolt got up "I don't think that is a good idea. The group went time traveling through their future selves bodies to fix the future. I don't exist anymore so I couldn't come, plus I believe I shouldn't," he said shoving his face in his pillow.

@Zedisback

BlankName said:
Future"You two are the second most annoying people, right under my brother." Ezekiel just sorta stood there. "In any case, my brother has some issues... He talks to people he calls 'Them' and is overall crazy."

@Otakubeats @YoungX?
Ty lunged at him, but mitch grabbed his collar, making him fall on his back. "MITCH!! STOP IT!"

Mitch simply gave a cold star to Eze. "Let's not provoke Ty or anyone else for that matter. I'd rather we finish the mission first, and then watch Ty kick your ass while I eat popcorn. Kay? He's talking about the Denizens, and we are right outside their tower."

Astra padded up to Ty and rubbed against his arm, looking up. "Mrew?" She asked, tilting her head. Yeah, probably forgot he couldn't understand her.

Present

Once tripped, he flipped into a ball and landed on his feet. "You suck... H.O.T.D." Evan got up from his previous statement and well, did what he had to do. Evan grabbed the dialogue box and whacked the girl with it. "4th Wall officially hit by a Wrecking Ball..? Eh?" He waited for a response. "It was funny!"

@Shammy the Shamrock

@Zedisback[/URL]

Present

Louis looked at Bolt saying "Well, we'll be our present self." Said Louis with a snap of his fingers him and BOlt, now his lab in front of the machine that had the pink sheet over it Louis pulled it down, saying "Remember this? Well its not really broken like I said it works it just....not really what you think...." Louis looked "This can send us into the future as we our, but it does have its own downsides, like if we stay for over twenty four hours, we get erased from existence." Louis looked down "Like my father..." He would shake his head saying "And, because we don't belong in that time, our molecular structure becomes unstable when we are there, meaning one wrong touch could kill us." Louis warned, the purple tent now glowing. @Shammy the Shamrock

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra padded up to Ty and rubbed against his arm, looking up. "Mrew?" She asked, tilting her head. Yeah, probably forgot he couldn't understand her.

[/QUOTE]
Ty gave her head a small pet. He then realized something. "Hey maybe I can adjust your sound-waves to something I can understand...Try and say your name I wanna test it."

Future

"Okay okay. Just don't mess shit too much in your kitty litter." Evan said to Ty, looking over at the man who he didn't say was annoying. "Not you! Ty and Mitch.. Wait, how do I know your name..? Oh yeah, memories.."

@YoungX @Otakubeats

BlankName said:
Future"Okay okay. Just don't mess shit too much in your kitty litter." Evan said to Ty, looking over at the man who he didn't say was annoying. "Not you! Ty and Mitch.. Wait, how do I know your name..? Oh yeah, memories.."

@YoungX @Otakubeats
Mitch rolled his eyes. "Yea whatever. Now what's the plan. I don't like being out in the open. People with abilities like mine-" He let off a few sparks for effect. "End up human batteries."

BlankName said:
Future"Okay okay. Just don't mess shit too much in your kitty litter." Evan said to Ty, looking over at the man who he didn't say was annoying. "Not you! Ty and Mitch.. Wait, how do I know your name..? Oh yeah, memories.."

@YoungX @Otakubeats
"I didn't even say anything," he says looking at him. "Let's go finish this and head back to the present."

Future

Ray held onto Hibiki's hand "What are you going to do when we get back. I have to be back in my straight jacket...I'm going to miss being this future me. I'm happy though that I can help," she said with a small smile before looking down.

@BlankName​

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]

Future

Ray held onto Hibiki's hand "What are you going to do when we get back. I have to be back in my straight jacket...I'm going to miss being this future me. I'm happy though that I can help," she said with a small smile before looking down.

@BlankName​

[/QUOTE]
FUTURE

"Well I'm not really sure. Most likely resume whatever it was we were doing. Stopping the reapers," then he had a thought. Did the reapers exist? In any case, he would finish what he came here to do. "I thought Saitama freed you from the straight jacket?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Future

Ray tugged him towards the direction they came "Well at first, the jacket was made to stick to my body. If damaged it just recreates around me and notes the H.A.A that I tried to take it off." She looked back at Ezekiel and flipped him off while giving an innocent smile "I'll cliche anything I want. I can flippen say the butler did it," she said waiting for the rest to walk.

@BlankName @Echo Dreamsong

Users who are viewing this thread

Back