• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Zedisback said:

Present

"Bolt tell me may my reports show a massive anomaly, in the timeline of this dimension." He said crossing his arms saying "Anyway, since you more than likely have something to do with it I'm going to warp us to where it is happening." Louis looking down, waiting for what Bolt would say. @Shammy the Shamrock
(((YEEEEEY! ASTRA WILL BE HAPPY!)))

Present

"At least I don't look like a cross between an eagle and a metal bird.. Oh wait." Evan pointed his finger at her. "Either way, I need theme music... I'm thinking... Spiderman..." He cracked his knuckles. "Evan, Evan, does whatever he's paid to do. Shoots his guns all the time, drops his victims just like flies, watch out! Here comes that crimson buffoon."

"Does he talk, listen Bub, a better question is does he shut up. Is the man uglier than Sin? I wouldn't know where to begin. Look over there, he's in his underwear!"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
BlankName said:
Present"At least I don't look like a cross between an eagle and a metal bird.. Oh wait." Evan pointed his finger at her. "Either way, I need theme music... I'm thinking... Spiderman..." He cracked his knuckles. "Evan, Evan, does whatever he's paid to do. Shoots his guns all the time, drops his victims just like flies, watch out! Here comes that crimson buffoon."

"Does he talk, listen Bub, a better question is does he shut up. Is the man uglier than Sin? I wouldn't know where to begin. Look over there, he's in his underwear!"

@BlankName

Khaleesi was in the trees, watching her drawings ever so carefully. She wasn't good at it and s she just sat there, pointing out the flaws. The creature sat there and watched. She sighed lightly and watched the sun start to slowly go down. She liked it. Her mind shifted lightly as she jumped up and walked back to the city.

Khaleesi got a lot of stairs, maybe it was because of her hair, or because of Gnar, the little creature standing next to her. She walked in the middle of the street, Gnar on her head. She didn't move, but the cars did. The notepad swayed slowly in her hands. She sighed lightly as she walked, wanting it to rain.

Khaleesi's eyes shifted from person to person. "Wanna kill one?" Asked a voice from above, just Gnar. She shook her head lightly and smirked, "They'll get their death soon!" She said and continued to walk, listening to the honking like it was music to her ears. She didn't like people being happy, she never was.

Gnar moved around on her small, blue head and played with it lightly. "Am I annoying. Please be honest." Gnar told Khaleesi and she smiled lightly. "Honesty? Your annoying as fuck!! Sometimes I wanna take your lips and sow them together or take nails and nail your lips to a wall. I wanna rip your tongue out and let you chock on your own blood. I wanna staple your lips to your chin and nose and then one by one, I wanna freeze your tiny teeth and break them off. Yes... You are fucking annoying!!!" She yelled loudly and smiled.

Gnar purred lightly and patted her head, "There's my Khaleesi..." He said with laughter and Khaleesi just shrugged. She wasn't joking, and Gnar new it, but for some weird reason, Khaleesi kept him around. She sighed, her hands in her pockets, her eyes on the road.​

Otakubeats said:
Mitch pulled out a small smart-phone like device. "Alright follow me." He led them to where Eze was.
Ty held Astra as they walked, occasionally sending a death glare Stella's way, his red eye making it more intense looking.

@BlankName @Shammy the Shamrock @Anyone
FUTURE

Alcoor would only follow, only thinking of what would happen next.

Future

Ezekiel made his way down the tower of evil and well, made sure he didn't look too suspicious. He was their quantum computer, and once he made it out of the tower, he spotted people.. Hiding... "You guys do know that's the worse spot ever..." Imagine sparkles and stars floating around him.

@Otakubeats @YoungX @Anyone Else?

BlankName said:
FutureEzekiel made his way down the tower of evil and well, made sure he didn't look too suspicious. He was their quantum computer, and once he made it out of the tower, he spotted people.. Hiding... "You guys do know that's the worse spot ever..." Imagine sparkles and stars floating around him.

@Otakubeats @YoungX @Anyone Else?
Ty flipped him off. "Yea whatever. You coming or not?"

Annie sighed "I really want to kill you right now. Just wrap my hands around your neck but then again I have a child to assassinate." She said slowly walking away from the man, she twisted her arm to flip him off.

@BlankName

Present

"Wait wait! Wa-Wa-- Wait!" Evan ran, catching up to the girl. He had one question to ask. "Are you a pedophile? I mean.. Killing can be rephrased into a lot of other things so..." He dabbed before walking two steps away. "Wait, can you fly like Falcon with your eagle suit?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Annie glared "No! I am nothing like that, it's my job to kill heroes," she said in her emotionless voice. She took out her sniper rifle and took a shot to the air "Works good," she said still walking. "I can't fly, my brother can but not me. I can shape shift, create weapons and have super speed." She said cleaning off her weapon and carving into the bullets.

@BlankName

Black sat on top of a building as he thought about everything that had happened at the church. He leaned back and threw random trash from the building, he wanted to jump off and soar into the sky but something stopped him. He felt a powerful force cause him not to budge but just admire what he was seeing "Huh, still don't know where she is." He said to himself and continued his trash throwing.

Present

"Well thank you for telling me your occupation, powers, and your bothers' powers." Evan said. "Dumbass." He whispered to himself. "Anyhow, queen of daddy issues, may I come and see your child murdering spree. Cause you know. Fun."

@Shammy the Shamrock

BlankName said:
Future"Nice eye, you got there.. Eh?" Ezekiel looked around, crickets chirping. "Fine. It was funny." Ezekiel finally said, before walking towards them. "Let's go."

@Otakubeats
THE FUCKING FURTURE

"....Why you little..." Ty started for him but Mitch grabbed him slinging him over his shoulder. "MITCH LET ME GO!"

"No."

"Stappppphhh! Don't do dis."

"You are like a small cat with no claws."

"Bite me."

Mitch rolled his eyes and dropped him. "OW!"

Otakubeats said:
THE FUCKING FURTURE
"....Why you little..." Ty started for him but Mitch grabbed him slinging him over his shoulder. "MITCH LET ME GO!"

"No."

"Stappppphhh! Don't do dis."

"You are like a small cat with no claws."

"Bite me."

Mitch rolled his eyes and dropped him. "OW!"
FUTURE

"In any case, let's go do whatever it is we came here to do," he says to everyone.

(Tagging all that are with me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back