• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
(Ok I'll explain, a handful of people are in the future due to a ark, in order to tell who is in the the future it should say FUTURE on the top. The reason for some talking straight OOC is we now have a 4th wall breaking character. As for the present, which is where you character is, we only have Black, Annie, Evan, and your char. Right now we know you're in the forest, hope that helps)

[/QUOTE]
((AND BOLT!))

Pres-- Oh fuck it!

Evan looked up at.. Who? "Wait wait." He got up. "Why do you have such a stupid costume!" Evan busted out laughing. "It's like, Superman crossed with a Plane Transformer!" He continued laughing. "Why do villains have such stupid costumes and acts, like, I could have Spiderman's eyes and a Deathstroke parody, Snake Eyes' weapons and Wolverine's powers. And still look like an idiot!"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
(Ok I'll explain, a handful of people are in the future due to a ark, in order to tell who is in the the future it should say FUTURE on the top. The reason for some talking straight OOC is we now have a 4th wall breaking character. As for the present, which is where you character is, we only have Black, Annie, Evan, and your char. Right now we know you're in the forest, hope that helps)

[/QUOTE]
(ZAMBONI. Hey, you know how I told you this is a love story?)

Future

Ray laughed "You guys probably enjoyed it. I want to kick those villains ass already for what they did to Saitama," she said with a determined look in her eye. She heard Ty and gave a light smack....which is the equivalent to a punch "Don't swear in front of her," she said frowning at him.

@YoungX @Otakubeats @Echo Dreamsong

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra looked up at Ty's cursing and tilted her head. "Reow?"
Stella locked arms with Quill and whispered, "Your kid is a brat."

[/QUOTE]
Ty handed Mitch Astra for a second, and then bitch-slapped stella's face. "DO NOT. Diss these kids. I don't care if you're a teammate or my own mother. They are like family to me, and if you insult them you insult me, and then I beat you. Got it?" He took Astra back from Mitch and gave her a cookie, as well as ray.

Otakubeats said:
Ty handed Mitch Astra for a second, and then bitch-slapped stella's face. "DO NOT. Diss these kids. I don't care if you're a teammate or my own mother. They are like family to me, and if you insult them you insult me, and then I beat you. Got it?" He took Astra back from Mitch and gave her a cookie, as well as ray.
(I believe that chocolate can kill cats :/ )

Pres--Future

"Okay, one sec Superformer! HAX MODE ON!" Evan teleported to the future. Walking up to Ty. "Okay kid! You better go fucking save your friend cause apparently he's my brother so go fucking save or find his ass before I beat up yours." He waved at everyone. "Also, I'm a fucking ghost.. Oooh..." He teleported back to the present.

@YoungX @Shammy the Shamrock @Otakubeats

Stella growled, half tempted to smack Ty back.

Astra looked around nervously, unsure what to do. Of course the cookie helped. She ate that as quickly as she could.

Present

Louis walked around looking for Bolt, seems the base got empty, as with a snap of his fingers, he was at his lab, a paper on his main desk it was a report... reading the report it was showing time travel within the dimension, going further into the time line Louis would say "Great paper work for me to fill out later." He would just shake his head, why today of all days, looks like he would have to fix this,his eyes shut for a second, with a snap of his fingers, he would warp behind present Bolt saying "Hey...we have a big issue, did you make this anomaly, you have made countless in the past." @Shammy the Shamrock

Annie put her gun away and glared "At least I don't fuck Zamboni's and look like the mad hatters insane brother." She said looking at her clothes "It's armor you idiot," she said in a calm emotionless voice. "You are a sad, strange little man," Ann said creating herself a shotgun.

@BlankName

BlankName said:
[Well, I'm happy.]
(So in order to prevent any arguments with others about fourth wall, I'm gonna put this link here describing the fourth wall.

@BlankName

Bolt woke up in bed, he rubbed his head and saw Lou. "Hey Lou...ugh what happened to me," he said throwing a bottle of something out of the bed.

Bob rose from the bed "I have no idea either, I feel sick." She said before getting up and walking out, still tipsy from last night.

@Zedisback

YoungX said:
(So in order to prevent any arguments with others about fourth wall, I'm gonna put this link here describing the fourth wall.
@BlankName
(IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON WHAT IS FOURTH WALL SO I CAN AVOID DRAMA ALERT ON ARGUMENTS ON WHAT FOURTH WALL IS! #Triggered.)

@Zedisback[/URL]

Present

"Bolt tell me may my reports show a massive anomaly, in the timeline of this dimension." He said crossing his arms saying "Anyway, since you more than likely have something to do with it I'm going to take us to where it is happening. One thing... we have twenty four hours, as my only way is with a machine if we stay longer than that we will get erased from existence." Louis looking down, waiting for what Bolt would say. @Shammy the Shamrock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back