• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Future

Ray waved "Hi habiki!" The young girl said, she dawned her cloak but was too late since he already saw her, her white eye glowing. Ray ran over to Stella and Astra "Is she okay," when she heard about the changes she looked at him. "I've basically trained for a year," she said punching the air as a small steam flew from it. "A year doesn't make me Saitama yet but I'm getting there," she said with a smile.

@YoungX @Echo Dreamsong

Last edited by a moderator:
@Shammy the Shamrock[/URL]

@YoungX
@YoungX[/URL] @Echo Dreamsong
[/CENTER]
FUTURE

"I see. In any case, for now you guys should call me Alcoor since that's what my one year self wants to be called. Also I'm not really sure how I changed my entire appearance, but it just happened. For now I need to meet up with Quill and eradicate the villains. That's what the future me wants to do anyways besides rebuilding the world," he says to the two of them.

@Echo Dreamsong @Shammy the Shamrock

Ray lifted her hand "I want to kil-I mean defeat villains, it could be so much fun. Alcoor spar with me," she said running up and gently tapping his leg. It didn't do anything and she sighed "I'll never be as good as Saitama," she said leaning against him.

@YoungX @Echo Dreamsong

FUTURE

"I'm sure it'll happen once you keep at it," he says to her smiling as he pats her head. "In any case I'm not really sure about my powers. Apparently my powers have been affected by what happened to me, and as a result a whole new power came to replace Kuuga. So I'm not really sure what I'm capable of now," he says to Ray.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Stella took a deep breath before saying, "Well, the cat was originally a person that Quill forgot to check on, and then she got captured, and well... That happened. Apparently her legs work as a cat. And you're doing great Ray." Stella added with a smile to the girl.

Quill finally couldn't care less. Everything else went blurry except him. He groaned and rolled his eyes.

"Okay, you guys are seriously idiots if you haven't noticed by now. I see you, you little peeping Toms!"

He twiddled his fingers at the perspective of the reader. At y-

"For fuck's sake! We get it, I'm looking at you! Yeah, you! You, you freakin' shamrock! You, you superhero weeb fanboy! And you, you...well, you're actually kinda cool in my book, girl. Still! I try to drop hints, but nobody picks 'em up! Now I've had it. I've known about you. The jig's up."

@Sh-

"Don't you fuckin' dare."

Ray frowned but then a very cartoony smile "Thanks! I just didn't hit hard enough," she said looking down, she kicked a tree and it fell over. She jumped and kicked another, and another, and another. "BOW TO ONE KICK GIRL!" She yelled basically just asking for GENERAL PLANET, LOVER OF CATS, AND BAD@$$ OF THE PLANET! to come by.

@Echo Dreamsong @YoungX

Quillicious said:
Quill finally couldn't care less. Everything else went blurry except him. He groaned and rolled his eyes.
"Okay, you guys are seriously idiots if you haven't noticed by now. I see you, you little peeping Toms!"

"For fuck's sake! We get it, I'm looking at you! Yeah, you! You, you freakin' shamrock! You, you superhero weeb fanboy! And you, you...well, you're actually kinda cool in my book, girl. Still! I try to drop hints, but nobody picks 'em up! Now I've had it. I've known about you. The jig's up."

@Sh-

(( xD ))

Present

Evan, was well, torturing someone in a bar. Yeah.. It may be bad, but he wanted the man to say just one thing. "This doesn't make sense!" The man yelled. "It probably does in the manga!" Evan yelled back, walking off, while also, flipping the man off. "Time to read like.. 5 pages down to understand what the fuck is going on."

He made his way around town, well, driving a Zamboni that is, he couldn't just let the fact go that he is a fucking boss while driving it. "Am I still talking in the.. Little dialogue marks? Why can't I just talk in the star shit." *See, this is better!*

Quillicious said:

@Sh-

(Ma feelings ;- ;)

"What the fuck are you people doing! You know, there are people typing this shit up, in a fucking twisted room. Like in all seriousness, there are people typing this shit up!"

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](Time travel *Waves fingers*)

[/QUOTE]
(Yay time travel, just what we needed to confuse people who are asleep when it happens...yay... anyway mind telling me more than that?)

Quill was about to resume character, but stopped again. He closed his eyes and put a hand in the air.

"You, Mr. No Name, do something original for once. I see all those little stolen ideas. Deadpool wannabe. 'Ace of Spades'? Destiny player, eh? No story whatsoever. It took 3 DLCs to get its life together."

"But I never played Destiny. Like shit, I never had enough money. Like I have the Xbox One but.. I just never found Destiny... Go write something up you Quill! Is that the right phrase?"

@Quillicious

YoungX said:
FUTURE
"In any case, we should head over to Quill then. Finish this whole operation, and get back to the present. Also Ty is safe by the way, and he's doing his own thing. For now let's focus on our objective," he says to the two of them.

@Echo Dreamsong @Shammy the Shamrock
Ty ran up behind him jumping on his back. He was VERY light, so it wouldn't move him much. Mitch followed behind just walking. The only difference with Ty was a small scar under his left-blind-eye, and that his hair had grown longer. Due to his months' imprisonment he was also very thin. "HI!"

(I'm back from annoying my parents in marco polo by saying Narwhal instead of polo)

Otakubeats said:
Ty ran up behind him jumping on his back. He was VERY light, so it wouldn't move him much. Mitch followed behind just walking. The only difference with Ty was a small scar under his left-blind-eye, and that his hair had grown longer. Due to his months' imprisonment he was also very thin. "HI!"
"Oh Ty," he says surprised at how light he was. "Me, Ray and Stella are gonna you know do what we came here to do," he says to him and Mitch.

@Echo Dreamsong @Shammy the Shamrock @Otakubeats

Ray waved at Ty "Hey Ty Dye how are you," she said taking off her hood revealing her missing eye again. "How have you been, I'm a hero officially now," she said with a smile looking around at everyone. "Boy we all have changed," she said covering her mouth so she wouldn't laugh.

@Otakubeats @YoungX @Echo Dreamsong

Users who are viewing this thread

Back