• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

"First of all, shut up. My comedy could make yours shit its pants. Second of all, sarcastic remarks to you, the Posters, are my thing. Finally..."

He aimed a finger gun at the reader's perspective and make a gun noise.

"Fourth wall fuckin' destroyed."

Astra perked up and meowed desperately for Ty's attention. Her friend had come with them and she was determined to get up. So she climbed up Hibiki and rubbed against Ty, purring happily.

"Oh um, Ty, re-meet Astra. Yeah. Hibiki, that's Astra. Anyone seen Quill?"

"Hey! A quantum computer couldn't generate the amount of fucks I give! And, are you able to do four 4th wall breaks in one. Cause.. I can't..."

Hello darkness my old friend. Staring off in the distance.

YoungX said:
"Yeah you can say that again. I'm the one who changed the most apparently," he says to all of them.
@Echo Dreamsong @Otakubeats @Shammy the Shamrock
[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra perked up and meowed desperately for Ty's attention. Her friend had come with them and she was determined to get up. So she climbed up Hibiki and rubbed against Ty, purring happily.
"Oh um, Ty, re-meet Astra. Yeah. Hibiki, that's Astra. Anyone seen Quill?"

[/QUOTE]
"......OH MY GOD SHE IS ADORABLE." Ty picked her up and gave her a light hug.

"Finally! I was given a 'Funny'! Hell yeah! Now, let me just try to get more!"

"When are we gonna get to the next page! Like in 19.. Posts? If only! Cause apparently I slept and know I should've read like 5 pages but I got help. Not from you Mr. Quill & Ink."

Annie was still on the roof but stopped when she saw a man on a.....Zamboni! "What the fuck did I smoke," she thought to herself before deciding to check this man out for herself. She shape shifted into something that looked at least normal and used her tracker which said "holy fuck don't go near this man!" she put it away and followed.

@BlankName

Astra purred and rubbed against his cheek happily before licking his nose once. "Mrew!"

Stella blushed and muttered, "We, um, we're apparently a couple now. He went after who did that to Astra."

Future

Ray looked at them "Can we go and see if we can find the villains, I want to fight." When she heard what Stella had said she gave a devious grin "Did you do the fuckies yet," she said laughing and falling to the ground.

@Echo Dreamsong @Otakubeats @YoungX

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
(Time travel and deadpool :) )

[/QUOTE]
(Gotta remind everyone involved with the time travel to use the word FUTURE as their post titles. xD )

Present

Soon enough, after running over enough people, the Zamboni quit on him. "Did you just break up with me!" Evan got off his car, and looked at it dearly. The Zamboni drew on itself. "It's not me, it's you." The Zamboni wrote, driving off.

"GOD DAMMIT!" Evan fell on his knees. "Why... Why! Why am I still talking in the dialogue marks!!!"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Annie pointed her gun at him and was tempted to shoot. This man was insane, she was probably doing him a favor by putting him out of his miseries. She slowly pulled on the trigger, aiming at his chest.

@BlankName

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]FUTURE
Stella had to resist the urge to kick her. Luckily Hibiki distracted her. "Okay, where to? Hopefully someplace that carries cat food." Astra hissed at her angrily and went back to snuggling against Ty.

[/QUOTE]
"Hey, knock it off." He glared at stella, and hugged Astra as they walked.

Otakubeats said:
"Hey, knock it off." He glared at stella, and hugged Astra as they walked.
Astra yawned and snuggled into Ty's chest. Way to go Ty, scaring off angry step mothers.

Stella frowned and rolled her eyes. "Never liked that kid anyway." She growled before noticing Quill. "There you are! Did you get the cure? And, hey! Shut up about that!"

Quillicious said:
"Hey, that's inappropriate for a kid to say! Also, yes. I got luckies and we did the fuckies."
Ty laughed silently, not waking Astra. He smiled and shook his head, following Hibiki as he carried the sleeping kid.

PixieDusts said:
(Still confused @Shammy the Shamrock It just seems like you guys are almost rping with a mix of OOC, something like that... I don't know. It just was very confusing...)
(Ok I'll explain, a handful of people are in the future due to a ark, in order to tell who is in the the future it should say FUTURE on the top. The reason for some talking straight OOC is we now have some 4th wall breaking character. As for the present, which is where you character is, we only have Black, Annie, Evan, and your char. Right now we know you're in the forest, hope that helps)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back