• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

BlankName said:
Future
"Don't worry, they trust me... Plus, handcuffs, they made special ones that block out power usage." Ezekiel continued to propose his idea.

@YoungX @Otakubeats @Shammy the Shamrock
FUTURE

"That's not what I meant. Also blocking out power usage is extremely risky. You might even not get a chance to free us. I'll stand outside and remain on standby."

Last edited by a moderator:

Present

Louis stood saying "It really is too big of a risk if you ask me, but I have to do my job, than again I could wait until they come back so I don't to use this machine..." Louis would think for a second, as he stood he would snap his fingers taking him and Bolt back, Louis said "I'll have to give them a stern talking when they give back." He would sit crossing his arms asking Bolt "Can you fill me in on what is going on?" @Shammy the Shamrock

YoungX said:
FUTURE
"That's not what I meant. Also blocking out power usage is extremely risky. You might even get a chance to free us. I'll stand outside and remain on standby."
"Honestly, I think Astra and Ray should stay with you Hibiki. I don't like risking our lives on the fact that this guy will free us."

Otakubeats said:
"Honestly, I think Astra and Ray should stay with you Hibiki. I don't like risking our lives on the fact that this guy will free us."
"I'll stay and watch them. Sounds like a plan to me," he then turns to Ezekiel. "I'll stay here with Ray and Stella. You guys can do what you will to go inside."

@BlankName @Quillicious

Bolt sighed "Apparently there was a problem with the future so Quill and the rest entered their future bodies to stop it from happening. I die so I wasn't able to go," he said looking down and twiddling his fingers.

@BlankName @Otakubeats [/center]

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra hissed and shook her head frantically. Then she climbed onto Ty's shoulder with a determined expression. "Mrew!"

[/QUOTE]
Ty sighed. "Promise you'll stay with me? I guess if you wanna come I won't make you stay with the stellar witch."

@Otakubeats[/URL][/center]

Present

"Great looks like I'll have a lot to fix, I'll have a whole timeline to fix, now..." He would just shake his head, he was serious now saying "A lot of people don't understand if you change a timeline....bad things can happen....really bad things." He would shake his head the group had made anomalies before but this was by far the biggest, "Now the timeline has a chance to 'glitch' things that aren't supposed to happen or be here could now happen or come..." As he started to shake for a second "So who told them about this?" Asked Louis. @Shammy the Shamrock

@Otakubeats[/URL]
"Astra, stay with Mitch for a sec." He gave her to mitch and got right in stella's face. The temperature dropped and his eye glowed red. "You. Are not touching her. That child is like a little sister to me. After the way I've seen you treat her you think I'll let you choose where she goes? I will not leave you with her. It's obvious that you do not care for her, that you don't love her. You do not deserve me to trust you with her. Got it? And." His voice dropped to a harsh whisper only Stella heard. "If you ever, treat her the way you've been treating her again....let's just say, I have the blood of a demon." He smiled. "Okay! So Astra's with me, and Mitch is with you guys!" He was back to his cheery self in seconds. and picked up Astra. "You know you're adorable right?" He gave her a light hug, ruffling her hair a bit. "Ready to face the bad guys?"

Astra huffed in annoyance at being called cute. Cute? Her? No, she's freakin terrifying. At the mention of bad guys, Astra nodded rapidly, prepared to scratch the living daylights out of anyone. "Mrew!"

Stella just stood there gaping at Ty.

Otakubeats said:
"Astra, stay with Mitch for a sec." He gave her to mitch and got right in stella's face. The temperature dropped and his eye glowed red. "You. Are not touching her. That child is like a little sister to me. After the way I've seen you treat her you think I'll let you choose where she goes? I will not leave you with her. It's obvious that you do not care for her, that you don't love her. You do not deserve me to trust you with her. Got it? And." His voice dropped to a harsh whisper only Stella heard. "If you ever, treat her the way you've been treating her again....let's just say, I have the blood of a demon." He smiled. "Okay! So Astra's with me, and Mitch is with you guys!" He was back to his cheery self in seconds. and picked up Astra. "You know you're adorable right?" He gave her a light hug, ruffling her hair a bit. "Ready to face the bad guys?"
FUTURE

"All right I'll wait here with Stella and Mitch. Once I see the tower getting destroyed, I'm going in," he says to them.

@Echo Dreamsong

BlankName said:
Future
"Well, time to go Ty? Or Mitch? Or fuccboi? Like, I'm so confused, let's get going. Also, who am I bringing?" Ezekiel asked.

@YoungX @Otakubeats
"Me and Astra are with you. Mitch can't come. The minute they realize what power he has, well...it's another bolt."

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra clung to his Ty's shoulder, yowling in protest of being forgotten and left out.

[/QUOTE]
Ty winked at her. "Your next." He went back into his fake state. (I may go swimming for a bit.)

Future

Alcoor then waits around as he wonders if this will work. He then thinks about the situation, and goes to Stella for her opinion. "Hey Stella I need your thoughts. Have you ever wondered why our minds were specifically brought?"

@Echo Dreamsong

Users who are viewing this thread

Back