• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Ray followed but soon saw the walls, she tried to kick them down but to no avail. "Why did I skip training today," she said hitting and hitting over and over but still nothing, she slide down. "Graa!" She said grabbing her face and looking back at Astra.

@Echo Dreamsong

Astra looked at the pendant and perked up. Her little paws quickly caught fire, but the fur was fine. She held them to the wall and veeery slowly burned a small hole.

Zedisback said:

Present

"You laugh now, but watch this!" He said, after that his upper half turned invisible the only thing that could now be seen was his legs, trying to sneak behind Bolt, swinging at him with a tong, yelling "I AM THE MOST POWERFUL VILLAIN!" @Shammy the Shamrock
Bolt teleported to a lamp and knocked him back "Heh, try me," he said hitting him at the legs. He grabbed a spoon "I am spoon man, strongest hero!" He yelled chasing him with the spoon.

Future

The cool thing about having a multiverse skyscraper is that you have more traps than a stupid Indiana Jones movie. Either way, he did some planning, behind the wall that the heroes were burning a hole at, was thermite, a type of powder that explodes after a good amount of heat is applied to it. I think, or it just burns crazily. Either way, he was ready to pull the trap if needed.

@Shammy the Shamrock @Echo Dreamsong @YoungX

Present

After Evan's whack with a dialogue box, he checked on eagle girl and well... He could've just continued whack her with a box but.. He needs to do something else. With time on his hands, he decided to take a walk.

Future

Once he got alert that the cat? Dog? Meh, was through, he deployed the thermite, which came from under, it sprinkled up and probably make a reaction with the fire on the paws? Meh. But, he's sure it did some type of damage.

@Echo Dreamsong

Future

Ray saw the hole and became inpatient "ALRIGHT YOU DUMB WALL! I'M IMPATIENT!" She said letting anger build up and she used this to punch the wall down for herself. "I did it! Yes," she said dusting her hand off and walking to wherever she was needed.

@Echo Dreamsong

Last edited by a moderator:
FUTURE

Alcoor would be headed back to one place, the warehouse. Sure enough it looked destroyed, but he had to check something.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra shrieked in pain as the powder exploded. That kind of threw her into the wall. Can I just say, ow.

[/QUOTE]
The sudden noise freaked Ty out, and he gave a small whimper, shrinking into the chair.

FUTURE

As Alcoor looked at the warehouse, he went inside to look around. The couch was still there surprisingly, but it was pretty much worn down to extremes. Everything else seemed like a complete mess, and he would head to his room. As he entered he found the place to be dirty, but not too dirty. Seems the rooms were mostly well preserved, and in any case he would check around. Since this was the future, and their minds were in their future selves what happened to the future selves? He would ponder about this fact for a bit to think about it.

Astra lay on the ground looking through the smoke with stinging eyes. Maybe Ray was okay after that. Maybe she wasn't about to die, because Astra wanted to see her mommy again before she left this world.

Future

Ray picked Astra up "Where to now?" She said looking down at her and walking away from the explosion "Shoot my cape got a little burned, eh I'll get another." She said keeping Astra in her arms as she looked for some kind of challenge.

Last edited by a moderator:
FaceBloat said:
(WTF is happening in the rp?!! Someone explain?!!)
(Some of us have our minds transferred to our future selves. So we have the FUTURE title for our posts. Everyone else is at the present. Bolt seems to be fighting someone called Tong Man.)

FUTURE

Astra yawned before slowly pointing down a hall to the left. Yeah, her vision was going black, but she didn't really notice. She was too busy noticing how cold it suddenly was. How weird it was that they couldn't find Ty. And how much she wanted her mommy. With one last 'mew.' She passed out. Whether for good or not she didn't quite know.

@Shammy the Shamrock

@Holy hades I think i killed her.

Bolt sees him grabs his shirt and smiles "I'm the god of lighting," he said as he grabbing his hand and letting his powers surge through the man. He teleported them to the roof and threw him off.

@Zedisback

Users who are viewing this thread

Back