• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Future

Cinder growled at Quill. "Oh great, you again too." Then she disappeared with her comrades through a portal.

Stella shouted at Quill angrily. "Dude! Your daughter is in pain! Do something! She's fucking changing and I can't do shit!"

"Sweet, maybe thats what he wanted you to do?" She says, peeking behind, in case the cops came. "Besides, what is this book all about anyway?" She asked while looking around for cameras.

@FaceBloat

Khaleesi summoned the little creature back and smiled happily. "So what happened?" He asked as he sat next to her in the tree. "Rocky did an awesome job... I should praise him later. I made a new creature and she wasn't used much." Khlaeesi said to the little thing and smiled wickedly. "We did some good damage..." She said as she cracked her knuckles.

The little creature looked around for a moment until he sighed and looked at Khaleesi. "Where's your drawing pad?" He asked with a huff as he stood up and began walking towards the buildings. He wasn't as fast, nor skilled as Khaleesi when it came to building climbing so he walked there instead.

Khaleesi jumped up and off the tree, climbing a building as fast as she could before she began running her way there, hoping that the hero, (@Shammy the Shamrock) wouldn't find it. She jumped from building to building, trying to get there as fast as she could before the hero did find it. Her eyes started to shimmer in the light as she was a few (Maybe 5) Buildings away.​

Stella mumbled a few curses and cradled Astra. "Shh, shh. Daddy will be back soon." That didn't help, Astra just sobbed harder. By the time Quill would return, well, too late... Probably.

Cinder checked Deadeye's pulse, relieved to find it still strong. She just ignored Arra. Well, until she saw Quill. "OH GOD!"

@FaceBloat[/URL]
Gary adjusts his glasses "Well..it was about pressure points or some dumb shit like that" Gary looked outside to see if the military truck was there "There are no cameras here this is an abandoned mansion"

@FaceBloat[/URL]
Ultron face exploded as soon as he was slammed into the ground destroying everything that was near them

Black was sent flying into a apartment building "Son of a b-" he saw a drawing pad and smiled. "Mine now," he said taking it and tucking it away in his bag. He flew out and went to make sure Ultron was dead, he crossed his arms and flew to the ground with a emotionless look.

@FaceBloat @PixieDusts

Cinder chuckled and fingered her last needle. "Welcome to the basement. You'll do nicely until I find my little kitten. But first, run. That makes everything far more interesting." She chuckled and opened another portal with the outside (Right next to Stella and a kitten) in view. "Run little pet, it'll be fun."

Future

Ray looked at him "Clash is a demon god who basically cut off my arm when I was trying to kill her. It didn't work out so well," she said playing with her stub. "I guess I lost my robotic arm in the future," she said simply strolling along and looking for the others. "What is our mission again?" She asked putting her hood back on as her white eye shined through.

Black was surprised but stood his ground "RANDOM DRAGON BALL Z MOVE NO ONE REMEMBERS BECAUSE THERE ARE SO MANY!" He yelled as a purple beam shot out of his hands to meet the other "Heh, can't beat a human, that's sad," he said increasing his power on the beam.

@FaceBloat

FaceBloat said:
Gary adjusts his glasses "Well..it was about pressure points or some dumb shit like that" Gary looked outside to see if the military truck was there "There are no cameras here this is an abandoned mansion"
@FaceBloat
"Oh, ok, but you never know" She says while trying to be dramatic, failing at it. She walks around the room. "Maybe he wanted you tu wait for him here or something?"

@FaceBloat

Last edited by a moderator:

Once Khaleesi saw the hero take her drawing pad she jumped hard onto the building and looked down, growling loudly. "You..." She whispered and watched the 'hero'. She noticed he had stolen, so why would they call him a hero? He's doing as much as a normal villain would. She watched him carefully, her eyes watching him like a hawk.

The note pad was filled with drawing, mermaids, Rocky, the angel, more and more creatures that Khaleesi could summon. Coming around the corner, the little creature huffed as he saw the note pad and ran to the man. "Hey!! That's not yours!!" He asked, looking like a fluffy kid! He growled loudly as he made it to the man and looked up. He noticed the man and someone else and stood there, drawings couldn't be hurt... or could they?​

@Shammy the Shamrock

Cinder gawked for a moment before trying to close the portal, which of course only worked after her got through. Resulting in a lot of cursing from Cinder.

Stella cradled something in her arms, murmuring soothing words before looking at Quill. "About damn time you showed up. We need to find out how to fix this."

@Quillicious

Users who are viewing this thread

Back