• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

@PixieDusts[/URL]
PixieDusts said:

Khaleesi's blue hair flew nicely in the wind. The very short girl, stood up on the room of the apartments, staring down at the people below her. "Let's do it!" Said a voice next to her as she turned her head. It's golden fur shimmered in the light as it hid ever so often behind the clouds. The young girl crouched down and smiled at his colorful tail. The skull on top of his head smiled wickedly around. For a moment she wanted to kick the adorable thing off the roof, and then she rethought.

gnar_so_cute__had_to_draw_by_pistachii-d7vfjsz.jpg

"Maybe we should..." Khaleesi said with a smirk as she stood straight up and her voice boomed, "Stupid people!" She yelled and the creature smiled as he disappeared. The ground underneath the humans began to shake. It's earth began to rise and fall in a shaky pattern, that was, until it split open. Rocks began to come together, not splitting, but connecting. People ran in fear as she sat on the room and began to draw, a small smile on her face as she continued to draw.

776437180e2f00f6edd5c6bdd986b01e.jpg

The creature still just standing there awaiting Khaleesi's instructions. "Oh! Um... I don't know, ruin something." Khaleesi said and the rock monster began to walk, smashing into buildings, throwing things, people. It's laughs echoed around the city as it began to destroy buildings. Khaleesi wasn't drawing the monster anymore. She changed to just doodling, her legs swinging as she awaited the creature to finish. She smiled brightly at her picture.

10e1f2e151c0b6b3543f2c1a86db7c52.jpg
Ultron came over and hit Mr Black in the face before shooting at the rock monster "FILTHY HUMANS!" Ultron said in his robotic voice

"Move faster! This is so exciting!" Cinder cried while Arra simply rolled her eyes. "Here! I brought a needle with me!" Cinder cheered before quickly stabbing Astra with it. "It should speed up the process for our entertainment!"

Astra whimpered in pain, the warm feeling growing stronger before she finally gave up and blacked out. Probably only to have herself change more.

Stella was not enjoying the ride. "STOP IT NOW!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

@Quillicious

Last edited by a moderator:
Quill slammed down on the breaks, the car screeching to a halt. He looked at her.

"What's wrong? Besides my hearing now!"

Deadeye chuckled at Cinder's excitement.

"You really want this one as pet, huh? Well, anything for you, babe."

@Echo Dreamsong

The rock monster swung around at the man and growled, throwing a car at him. He shook his head and continued to destroy things. His marks began to glow as Khaleesi let him go back to his world and shook her head, the angel now came to life. First she was curled up on the roof, then she was down, flying right at the man, her eyes glowing black.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Once the human looking person came into view, Khaleeis smirked, "Perfect escape!!" She yelled and stood up, her drawing book beind left behind with only the drawings. She ran and ran, hopping from building to building before she rolled, and landed on a tree. Her laughter echoed in her ears as she shook her head and smiled, the Angel disappeared.

"Awww" Cinder cooed and pet Astra's ears. "Thanks, she's gonna be adorable." Arra just groaned.

Stella frantically pointed to the next street. "I think I found them!"

Future

Ray dawned her cloak and let the cape of it flowed in the wind. She wondered the streets "Where the heck could they be, I thought they would be here. MAYBE THEY DIED! MAYBE THEY LEFT ME AS A CRUEL SICK JOKE!" She said to herself, getting paranoid at the idea of everyone leaving her behind. Her one eye started glowing a pale white as she looked around for anyone.

Black used the disc to slice the car in half, when everyone vanished he let out a breath of relief. "Thank go-" he was cut off by a Ultron punch "Fuck! Why are toasters so evil," he said to himself. He saw Ultron and summoned a energy beam, shooting it at him. He teleported behind Ultron and tried to slice his arm with the disc.

@FaceBloat @PixieDusts

Quill got out of the car and made it seem like nothing was there. He hid his and Stella's presence and walked up to the group.

Deadeye chuckled and tickled under Cinder's chin.

'Not as adorable as you, of couse.'

@Echo Dreamsong

Cinder giggled and pulled herself into his chest. "By the time I'm done with her, she'll be the cutest little kitty!"

Stella had to fight back the urge to grab her and knock Cinder out cold. "What do we do?" She whispered to Quill, not taking her eyes off of the villains.

Astra whimpered and sobbed, trying to fight the transformation. "Momew!" She cried, going back to fighting Deadeye's grip.

Future

Ray jumped and looked back at him. "Yes, who are you," she asked as her white cloak with a yellow rim flowed in the wind, her one arm had a red glove which matched her boots. She took off her hood showing off her face "This future is weird, but I like my fashion sense," she said slightly laughing at her own joke. "How are you doing, I'm apparently a hero who does this job for fun," she said striking a pose, similar to Saitama's.

@Quillicious

FaceBloat said:
Gary looked behind and bowed "Hello Vacant" then hee pointed the gun at her "Where were you when i was in prison" Gary was ready to pull the trigger but hesitated because she was his friend
"Nothing mush" She awnsered, crowbar in hand. "I actually tried to find you, but it seems that even powerfull psychos like you are send to normal prison, he he." She says, while approching him.

@FaceBloat

PixieDusts said:
The rock monster swung around at the man and growled, throwing a car at him. He shook his head and continued to destroy things. His marks began to glow as Khaleesi let him go back to his world and shook her head, the angel now came to life. First she was curled up on the roof, then she was down, flying right at the man, her eyes glowing black.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Once the human looking person came into view, Khaleeis smirked, "Perfect escape!!" She yelled and stood up, her drawing book beind left behind with only the drawings. She ran and ran, hopping from building to building before she rolled, and landed on a tree. Her laughter echoed in her ears as she shook her head and smiled, the Angel disappeared.

@FaceBloat[/URL] @PixieDusts
(Guys i deleted my post about Gary going there so its only Ultron)

Ultron's arm got cut off by Black and oil started coming out.Ultron turned around and shot a plasma beam at him.

Stella chuckled and began shouting random things before finally stopping. "Yeah, we should probably help Astra. Um, that is Astra right?"

Arra crumpled to the ground, just laying there. Stella quickly yanked a chunk of Cinder's hair out before kicking her in the back of the knee. Then she began punching Deadeye before just grabbing Astra and running off. "I GOT HER!"

Future

Ray looked at her stub "I've always had a stub for a arm since Clash sliced it off. Do you know where the others are," she said grabbing his hand and pulling in a random direction. She skipped along which soon became large jumps that were only stopped from going too high by holding Jace's hand. "100 push ups, sit ups, squats and a 10km run for one year, three meals a day without air conditioner can really benefit you," she said enjoying herself and messing with her cloak.

@Quillicious

Black took the beam and was shot back by a few feet. He smiled "Alright let's go," he said as his claws sharpened and he teleported in front of Ultron. He started slicing and cutting at Ultron at a fast and powerful speed.

@FaceBloat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back