• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Arra rolled her eyes and shrugged. "I think she went to try and find that kid she tortured a while back. Remember the story she told? The one where the kid was paralyzed but still got away, even half cat and in real pain? Remember that one?"

Cinder kicked the door down and jumped up, "I'M BACK~! Did ya miss me?" She said with a beam, though her eyes where filled with a crazy light.

Stella groaned and rolled over in an attempt to ignore him. "What do you mean! We don't have a room! I have my own and your's is faaar away! Didn't you sleep on the couch with Astra last night?" Yep, she doesn't know what the hell happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cinder held up a map with several dots. "I think we can find that little brat! She's gonna be my little pet soon!" She cheered before sitting down to ignore Deadeye.

"Stella. We're one year in the future. Get up!"

Quill grabbed her arms and pulled her up, but either she was lighter than before or he was stronger than before, and they tumbled onto the floor.

Deadeye nodded.

"Good."

@Echo Dreamsong

"Dammit!" Stella cried, flailing her arms around. "I didn't wanna come here! What the hell Quill! Let me guess, you brought Astra too..."

Arra crossed her arms and examined the paper. "I'd say we check the alley's first. That seems like our best bet... But what about the others. Split up maybe?"

"Nah, too much fun together, lets go!" Cinder shouted and grabbed Deadeye's arm before dragging him out the place where the door had been.

Future

Ray ran around and enjoyed her new burst of speed, she was now a 10 year old and in her mind it was amazing. Old memories of her future self slowly went into place. She remembered what happened to Saitama, how he was taken away and she had to leave. Ray then looked at her clothes, she voices she heard must mean she....wow. "I am OT," she said making a hero pose and continuing her walk. She wondered how her future friends were doing in this time.

Quill threw his hands up, picked Stella up, and tossed her onto the bed. He plopped down beside her.

"Not my fault. If I had know the future was like this I would've...who am I kidding? The future's cool."

Deadeye grabbed his gear and followed her. He pulled her into his arms and chuckled.

"Missed you."

@Echo Dreamsong

(hey guys, can you all do me a favor? tag me once the time travel biz is done so saitama and genos can continue their story)

Cinder smirked and pecked him on the cheek before dashing off again.

Stella smiled a bit and nodded, "Yeah, kinda is. I wonder how the others are doing..."

Astra was freaking out. The lady who had caught her and Quill was walking right by her. And of course she turned to see her. Great, just her luck. "HEY! I FOUND HER!" Cinder shouted before shoving Astra off the board and into a puddle. "Guys! Come look!"

Astra panicked for a moment and screamed "DADDY!" As loud as she could before pulling herself away.

Deadeye smirked and followed, throwing a special pair of handcuffs that blocks the powers of the person they're on. They attatched to one of her arms, and Deadeye strode forward to finish it. It didn't fully stop her powers since they weren't fully on.

Quill chuckled.

"Dunno. We've got time to spare, though, right?"

He pulled Stella towards him and leaned in to kiss her.

@Echo Dreamsong

Astra sobbed and flailed her arms. Of course she managed to throw a ball of fire at Cinder's head. She couldn't move much, and the fire wouldn't burn badly, but it still scared Cinder half to death. "PUT IT ON HER FASTER!" She screamed before putting her hair out. Astra screamed one last time before giving up,

"DADDY!"

Stella chuckled and shoved his face away. "Nice try lover boy, but not today."

@Quillicious

Quill fell back.

"Psh. You know you love me..."

His nose twitched as he felt something. Not a something, a someone. Astra.

"Stella, I regret saying this, but get dressed! We've got a girl to save!"

Quill threw on his clothes and tossed Stella hers.

Deadeye lunged for Astra, growling when she set Cinder's hair on fire.

"You little..."

Stella quickly pulled on her clothes and dashed to the door. "MOVE!" She shouted at Quill.

Astra squeaked and covered her head with her hands before crying again. "DADDY!" She screamed, a few tears streaming down her face.

Cinder growled at Astra before quickly getting the cuffs in place so Astra's hands were secured behind her back. "She's gonna have some real trouble when we get her back..."

Quill picked Stella up and put her on his back.

"No time to lose. I know where she is."

He dashed off through the house. It was actually pretty big, and Quill whistled in appreciation before walking outside.

"Oh holy mother of Jesus..."

The yard was enormous, but the driveway was even more impressive. There were sports cars of all shapes, sizes, and models. He chose a black Lamborghini Aventador and got it the driver's seat, dropping Stella.

"Get in."

Deadeye picked her up and threw her over his shoulder.

@Echo Dreamsong

Gary sat on the ground reading the book he was given. After awhile he got bored,Gary stood up and placed the book on the ground before he took out his gun and went out of the training room "He said he'd be back..but who said i was a patient guy" Gary started shooting all of the people inside the headquarters and gave in to his insane persona.

10 minutes later...

Gary kicked open the big door which was the entrance "Time to find power!!" Gary shouted as he jumped on the military truck he stole and started driving towards the city "POWAAAAA!!!"

(ANYONE PLS)

Black was floating on top of a building and admiring the city. He took a deep breath and jumped off, the then lifted himself. This sent him flying higher into the air "YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" He yelled before sinking down to the bottom and landing on his feet. He did a fist bump and tucked his hands inside his suit pockets.

Annie went from building to building "Shit were could she be," she said to herself but stopped seeing a hero she could kill. She simply created a gun with a silencer and shot him, dead on impact. "That must suck," she said to herself, grabbing the cape and walking out to the streets. She got weird looks but since this was the city of heroes it was plain normal.

@Anyonewhoreallyneedssomeonetotalkto:3

Stella was in before he could say that and urging him on. "MOVE!"

Astra whimpered and squeezed her eyes shut, squirming until Cinder smacked her in the face. "Stop it brat! You'll be quite useful in running the tests." The Cinder turned back to Deadeye. "She still hasn't quite finished shifting, but you can see that it's still slowly working. Then she can be our pet~!" Cinder sang before skipping forward.

Khaleesi's blue hair flew nicely in the wind. The very short girl, stood up on the room of the apartments, staring down at the people below her. "Let's do it!" Said a voice next to her as she turned her head. It's golden fur shimmered in the light as it hid ever so often behind the clouds. The young girl crouched down and smiled at his colorful tail. The skull on top of his head smiled wickedly around. For a moment she wanted to kick the adorable thing off the roof, and then she rethought.

gnar_so_cute__had_to_draw_by_pistachii-d7vfjsz.jpg

"Maybe we should..." Khaleesi said with a smirk as she stood straight up and her voice boomed, "Stupid people!" She yelled and the creature smiled as he disappeared. The ground underneath the humans began to shake. It's earth began to rise and fall in a shaky pattern, that was, until it split open. Rocks began to come together, not splitting, but connecting. People ran in fear as she sat on the room and began to draw, a small smile on her face as she continued to draw.

776437180e2f00f6edd5c6bdd986b01e.jpg

The creature still just standing there awaiting Khaleesi's instructions. "Oh! Um... I don't know, ruin something." Khaleesi said and the rock monster began to walk, smashing into buildings, throwing things, people. It's laughs echoed around the city as it began to destroy buildings. Khaleesi wasn't drawing the monster anymore. She changed to just doodling, her legs swinging as she awaited the creature to finish. She smiled brightly at her picture.

10e1f2e151c0b6b3543f2c1a86db7c52.jpg

FaceBloat said:
Gary sat on the ground reading the book he was given. After awhile he got bored,Gary stood up and placed the book on the ground before he took out his gun and went out of the training room "He said he'd be back..but who said i was a patient guy" Gary started shooting all of the people inside the headquarters and gave in to his insane persona.
10 minutes later...

Gary kicked open the big door which was the entrance "Time to find power!!" Gary shouted as he jumped on the military truck he stole and started driving towards the city "POWAAAAA!!!"

(ANYONE PLS)
The Vacant saw in the distance Gary's killing spree and decided to go put on her costume and say hi to the psychopath. After she as changed, she entered the place, waiting behind Gary.

@FaceBloat

Mr. Black stopped his enjoyment when he heard screams and saw buildings fall. He flew over and was in shock to find a giant rock throwing people. He swiftly caught as many as he could and flew up to the creatures level "Hey Goedude! Stop that," he said with his eyes burning blue. Black summoned a disc of energy and got into a fighting stance, wondering how the hell Pokemon came to life.

@PixieDusts

PixieDusts said:

Khaleesi's blue hair flew nicely in the wind. The very short girl, stood up on the room of the apartments, staring down at the people below her. "Let's do it!" Said a voice next to her as she turned her head. It's golden fur shimmered in the light as it hid ever so often behind the clouds. The young girl crouched down and smiled at his colorful tail. The skull on top of his head smiled wickedly around. For a moment she wanted to kick the adorable thing off the roof, and then she rethought.

gnar_so_cute__had_to_draw_by_pistachii-d7vfjsz.jpg

"Maybe we should..." Khaleesi said with a smirk as she stood straight up and her voice boomed, "Stupid people!" She yelled and the creature smiled as he disappeared. The ground underneath the humans began to shake. It's earth began to rise and fall in a shaky pattern, that was, until it split open. Rocks began to come together, not splitting, but connecting. People ran in fear as she sat on the room and began to draw, a small smile on her face as she continued to draw.

776437180e2f00f6edd5c6bdd986b01e.jpg

The creature still just standing there awaiting Khaleesi's instructions. "Oh! Um... I don't know, ruin something." Khaleesi said and the rock monster began to walk, smashing into buildings, throwing things, people. It's laughs echoed around the city as it began to destroy buildings. Khaleesi wasn't drawing the monster anymore. She changed to just doodling, her legs swinging as she awaited the creature to finish. She smiled brightly at her picture.

10e1f2e151c0b6b3543f2c1a86db7c52.jpg
((Why not a...ROCK LOBSTA?!?!?!?!))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back