• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](This is the plot to a marvel comic...I forgot which one though)

[/QUOTE]
(i forgot as well, there are literally thousands of marvel storylines)

Otakubeats said:
(Guys...I tried....it's...4am. I need sleep. TY:GO THE FUCK TO SLEEP" ....nu. *he facepalms* Kay nite. **falls asleep upside down face on keyboard as Ty has to put me in my bed then play tf2 as i sleep*)
(then my soldier samurai using the half-zatoichi beats the ass outta ty)

BlankName said:
[so stop the future...? Our future shelves..? Selves...??? Fuck it!]
(this is why i told @Quillicious i personally hate anything related to time travel in rps, as if the main storyline isnt complicated enough now there's two? if this work out i swear to god when i grow up im writing a book on this story)

[Meh, I plan on writing a book. A book with thousands of anime rules, logic and physics. Cause why the fuck not.

Rule Number 34:

Horny tentacles

Will be horny and

Also touch girls

That have no clothes

On, weird?

BlankName said:
[Meh, I plan on writing a book. A book with thousands of anime rules, logic and physics. Cause why the fuck not.
Rule Number 34:

Horny tentacles

Will be horny and

Also touch girls

That have no clothes

On, weird?
(i'd sponsor that book and i'd read it all day everyday)

Ezekiel made his way to the pristine tower, he had the floor number ready or whatever that was and found that, he could well... Uh.. Meh. Once he reached the desired floor or whatever, he made his way to Deadeye, admiring the artifacts he's collected.

"Quite the collection you have here."

@Quillicious

Quillicious said:
Deadeye smirked. This girl might've been a mistake to take in, but whatever. She was useful.
"I dunno. You sure you didn't just eat one of your hallucination fruits again?"

@Echo Dreamsong
"Okay, I know what I saw. Something is up." Arra growled, looking out the window.

((NOT ANYMORE!))

Cinder trudged down the street, dragging her latest pet with her. That happened to be a small brown bear. Yep, she's crazy. In her purse, she carried several explosives set to go off in two minutes exactly. Hidden by the newspaper they were in, Cinder was able to throw the bombs into several buildings and homes. "This is perfect, isn't it Lummy~?" She sang, skipping along.

Astra managed to get herself onto a skateboard. That way she could easily move. Well, sort of easily. As fast as she could, she began rolling down the street, not bothering to look back.

@Freakin future people

Deadeye was sitting at the conference table with Arra. He glanced over at him.

"Yeah. Took a helluva lot longer than I wanted it to. Anyways, what'd you see, Arra?"

@BlankName

((Oh, and @Echo Dreamsong

You missed something. It just came to me as I was writing Quill's intro. I erased the other idea and made it TWISTY FRESH!))

Quillicious said:
Quill woke up with his arms around someone, but he was still half asleep. He rolled over and threw his sheets and blankets to the side, onto the person, and he shook his head to wake himself up.
"Man, that time travelling thing is killer on the sinuses...and the everythings..."

He was only in his underwear and socks, his hair completely messy and sticking straight up on the right side. As he removed the covers to see who the person was, his eyes widened and he tripped over himself, slipping in his socks, falling to the floor. It was Stella. Half naked Stella! He had just slept with her!

"What the fuck?! Stella! Wake up, I think we had sex and I need an adult!"

He was freaking the Hell out and got up, shaking.

@Echo Dreamsong

Quillicious said:
((Oh, and @Echo Dreamsong
You missed something. It just came to me as I was writing Quill's intro. I erased the other idea and made it TWISTY FRESH!))
(( xD ))

Stella smacked him, still half asleep. "Go eat a pile of seaweed! Why the hell are you in my room! Go find Astra..." She mumbled into the pillow, ready to hit Quill again. Let's say she spaced and kinda forgot what they were doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back