• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Otakubeats said:
Ty nodded, and led his friend to a small cabin on the edge of the city. He knocked three times and a male about Ty's age appeared.
"Ty?! Dude you got caught like, a month ago! Get your ass in here!" Ty followed him inside.

images
FUTURE

He would look to the individual and would follow Ty. As he gained memories bit by bit, he would learn that his future self has dedicated his life to eradicating all villains and rebuilding the world for what it's worth. His presence is only known to few powerful individuals since apparantely his power has become that great.

@Otakubeats

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well.. You could've just gave me directions..." Ezekiel looked at the tall building.

"It was there all along! God dammit!" And with that, he made his way there, walking and being as careful as he could be.

@Quillicious

(I'm gone for 5 hours and I miss 10 pages.... Ima join when all this time travel shit is gone k)

Ark was walking through the streets of the city, playing on his old DS. "Fuck! I can never beat him," he said not paying attention to the things in front of him. His odd clothing may have tipped everyone that he wasn't from around these parts. "COME ON! COME ON! YES! I love you Charazard," he yelled as everyone gave him funny looks.

Annie finally stabbed her sword into the heroes head, she bent down "Hmm, not that much of a opponent," she said in a low and soft voice. She ripped his cap off and tucked it in her bag "Next to the city for a Ray. People really want this hero dead, guess she's that dangerous," she said going into the city, her red eyes shinning from underneath her hair.

Salex said:
(every time i go to sleep i miss more than 10 pages, can anyone fill me on what's happening? @BlankName @YoungX @Quillicious @Zedisback i swear to god im time travelling....)
(Uhh, everyone kind of went time traveling, the only ones who didn't are all of my Chars, Bolt apparently died in the future ;-;......darn.)

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](Uhh, everyone kind of went time traveling, the only ones who didn't are all of my Chars, Bolt apparently died in the future ;-;......darn.)

[/QUOTE]
(.... what happened to saitama?)

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](Uhh, everyone kind of went time traveling, the only ones who didn't are all of my Chars, Bolt apparently died in the future ;-;......darn.)

[/QUOTE]
((Ray went.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back