• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](What!?!?!?! No one told me ;-;. How do I start off?)

[/QUOTE]
((Sorry. Forgot to mention her name in the roll call. She's with her mom in the future, I think I mentioned that.))

Salex said:
(no, what i meant how is saitama in the future @Quillicious @Shammy the Shamrock )
((Saitama and Genos were left behind because at least some people needed to know what was going on. Saitama in the future has been locked in an impenetrable cage, designed by the AI that Bolt perished from powering. So he'd be useless if his mind was brought to his body in the future.))

Future

Ray got up with a jolt, her head ached and she looked around to see where she was. However it wasn't a room but a forest, she looked at her hand and realized she was wearing a red glove. A white cloak with a yellow rim and the words 'Hero' on a chain around her neck "Is this the futu-" she felt the pain again and got up. She found a not 'Gone to work be good <3-Mom' she decided to go into the city and looked around at the once was city. "Things have really gone down hill," she said walking around with a frown.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quillicious said:
((Saitama and Genos were left behind because at least some people needed to know what was going on. Saitama in the future has been locked in an impenetrable cage, designed by the AI that Bolt perished from powering. So he'd be useless if his mind was brought to his body in the future.))
(damn... thats dark.... what about genos though? and is there any way ti bring either saitama or genos to the future? @Quillicious )

Future

Ray then started to skip, then jump however soon she went a bit higher than the trees. She was surprised and tried to punch the air no avail, when she kicked some air flew from her feet. Some old memories flooded "100 push ups, 100 sit ups, 100 squats, and 10km run." When these words rang through her head she went to the ground. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7," she said and did them with some ease, when she finished she continued her walk. "Have I tried to become," she looked down at the hand again and at her feet which had red boots, she thought about what happened to Saitama and shakes. She then ran through the streets and looked around for anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quillicious said:
((Genos was used to help compute the data to contain Saitama.))
(now how the flippedy fuck is the future that dark? i thought it will be a world of happiness where heroes is no longer needed, does every future have to be post apocalyptic?!!?)

BlankName said:
[imagine Genos stripped for parts and the parts were used to make the dimensional jumper. xD ]
@Quillicious @Salex
((The AI 'took care' of Genos' human parts, used his robotic parts and memories of Saitama to help contain him, and is now on display in Deadeye's personal gallery, along with Saitama's cape, some of Bolt's risidual energy trapped in a crystal, and Louis' powers were actually used to make the Dimensional Rift Creator ((DRC)). ))

BlankName said:
[Well, in this case, it's an alternate dimension. Where all heroes have either converted or died off. Or murdered.]
((No, it's the future of the main dimension. All the villains decided to strike as the H.A and the Heroes of Tomorrow had a squabble, scattering them and causing complete chaos.))

Salex said:
(now how the flippedy fuck is the future that dark? i thought it will be a world of happiness where heroes is no longer needed, does every future have to be post apocalyptic?!!?)
((It won't be for long. Until the HOT clean it up.))

Quillicious said:
((No, it's the future of the main dimension. All the villains decided to strike as the H.A and the Heroes of Tomorrow had a squabble, scattering them and causing complete chaos.))
(This is the plot to a marvel comic...I forgot which one though)

(Guys...I tried....it's...4am. I need sleep. TY:GO THE FUCK TO SLEEP" ....nu. *he facepalms* Kay nite. **falls asleep upside down face on keyboard as Ty has to put me in my bed then play tf2 as i sleep*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back