• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

"You, Saitama, Genos, Firebug, and everyone else stay here. Keep an eye out for any activity that's connected to this. The One's rules."

Quill obviously was hiding something.

"Wait.. So I'm not included. Well shit, buy the limited edition and you don't get me." Ezekiel said, wondering why and who asked what people they want. Seems weird. And awkward.

Bolt glared "Hang on! What are you hiding, and I want to come, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity," he said getting closer and clenching his fist.

"I never knew that. I always went by Eze. Okay, time to see my future self. This is not gonna end well." It's true, his future self probably consisted of trolling and spamming.

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]Bolt glared "Hang on! What are you hiding, and I want to come, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity," he said getting closer and clenching his fist.

[/QUOTE]
(So we make our future version of our characters right?)

Bolt growled "Why am I needed here. You guys go on a blimey adventure while I'm here picking petty criminals of the street," he said as his eyes glowed blue.

((I'd say make the exposition here and let it unravel as it goes along. You can involve your chars with others or be alone, but make sure they all get in touch.))

Bolt was shocked "What.....how, what happened," he said as his eyes dimmed, how did he cease to exist. He ran a hand through his hair at what he had heard.

Quillicious said:
"Bolt, you don't exist in the future!"
This was my literal reaction.

tumblr_lrpbb6SFIj1qarqrxo1_500.gif

"You get cocky and overprotective of Astra. She disappears in the future and you go after the Denizens, the collective villains. They capture you and use you to run the AI as a power source. You die contributing to the enemy."

Quill laughed and knelt down, holding her bare hand.

"Of course. You're with your mother. She decided this life was too dangerous for you."

Astra shrieked and buried her head in Bolt's shirt. "Momew no!" She sobbed while her tail wrapped around her leg. 'Mommy don't die! I'll die first! Please don't die mommy!' She signed frantically.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back