• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Astra hissed at Quill, refusing to let go of Bolt. Yep. Like I said earlier, this cat thing that Astra was belongs in a freak show... Like a circus. Still, Bolt had refused to tell her what she looked like and she really needed to know before her dad dragged her off. 'Mommy? Can I have a mirror? I-i need to see what they did.' She signed slowly.

Astra's lower lip trembled and she finally looked at her fur and tail. 'Why would they do it?' She signed after choking back a sob. If anything, she wanted to be normal for her mommy. Not a cat freak.

Bolt stroked her back "I don't know, I am so sorry," he picked her up and went back into the room. He looked at the rest "When are you guys going," he said patting Astra's back. "Have fun on your trip." He said with a frown, looking back at the rest.

@BlankName @YoungX @Echo Dreamsong

Quill entered the bathroom. He put a hand on her shoulder.

"Astra, I can help you to look normal if you want."

He focused all his power and slowly made Astra look normal to everyone. Even herself. Sweat poured down his forehead. He was really struggling, but gave a weak smile.

"A-are you...h-happy, baby...?"

Astra looked at her reflection and beamed before hugging both her parent's legs. "Daddy Twanks!" She cried and clung to their legs tighter.

Quill shook his head.

"We should wait. It'll be Hell when we get there. Do you mind if I sleep here? I want to be ready as soon as we wake up. In the future, we have to slip into our dreaming consciousness to safely pass into our bodies. We're all confirmed to be on the east coast."

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
(I thought I was the only one doing that xD . YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

[/QUOTE]
Wtf is happening, my mind is full of FUUUUUUJUJCCKCKC

Quillicious said:
Quill shook his head.
"We should wait. It'll be Hell when we get there. Do you mind if I sleep here? I want to be ready as soon as we wake up. In the future, we have to slip into our dreaming consciousness to safely pass into our bodies. We're all confirmed to be on the east coast."
Ty nodded. (IM BACK B******)

Echo Dreamsong]Astra frowned at the ground with a sour expression before signing 'Do I have to go? I wanna stay with Mommy!' [/QUOTE] Ty gave her a cookie for some random reason before asking. "What will happen to our physical bodies?" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35376-quillicious/ said:
@Quillicious[/URL]

Otakubeats said:
Ty gave her a cookie for some random reason before asking. "What will happen to our physical bodies?"
@Quillicious
Astra's eyes lite up and she nibbled on it while watching the commotion. It was chocolate chip too, not that she was picky about food.

"They'll continue on by themselves. Without a clue what happened."

He yawned and stretched out.

"We should be getting to bed. It'll be a big day...next year."

Last edited by a moderator:
Astra tried to copy Quill, except she fell over and hit her head on the ground. 'Ow. Cucumber seeds!' Sh signed before pushing herself into an at least semi sitting position. 'Mommy? Can I sleep with you tonight?' She asked via ASL, looking up hopefully.

"Okay, time to rest." Ezekiel said, before laying down on the floor and getting some shut eye. Only to say this one last thing. "Butt fuck it." [End credits. -Cinema Sins Counter Noise]

Bolt picked Astra up "Your daddy has to decide if you can stay or not. If you can't I'll be here when you come back," he said sitting on couch. "Sleep here or my room," he said looking at the group. "Have fun," he said to them all, leaning back.

Quillicious said:
"They'll continue on by themselves. Without a clue what happened."
He yawned and stretched out.

"We should be getting to bed. It'll be a big day...next year."
Ty nodded and walked to his room. "well.....see you in a year..." He fell asleep easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back