• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Quill quickly tapped Astra on the shoulder.

"Honey, do you mind sleeping by yourself? Your mommy and I need to talk for a while, and I don't want to keep you up."

Bolt then grabbed his shoulder again and teleported them onto the roof. He sat down and looked up "Alright, what did you want to tell me," he said kicking his feet back.

@Quillicious

Bolt shrugged "Eh well that is why you guys are changing it right. What happened to Astra in this future," he said looking up at the sky, he threw a piece of rubble down at the ground.

@Quillicious

Bolt looked at him "I guess you should go down and rest. You got to be into the future and all," he said getting up and extending his hand so he could teleport them back.

@Quillicious

Bolt teleported back "First off, go to bed," he said throwing him on the couch. "Second NEVER! Never do that without permission, and finely," he kissed his cheek. "Good night!" He said walking to his room and going to bed.

@Quillicious

"No, no. You're not getting away that easy, mommy."

Quill grabbed Bolt's hand and pulled him onto the couch with him, into his lap. He was geniunely surprised Bolt kissed him, but he was about to return the favor.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Bolt teleported away "Nope sorry, the best you will get is a kiss. I need to sleep," he said teleporting again to a unknown location.

(I REFUSE TO BE PART OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

@Quillicious

Users who are viewing this thread

Back