• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Quillicious said:
"They create an AI. What a cliche, right?"
Quill looked into space, an unimpressed look on his face.

"Whatever, you guys in? You might freak out when we go there. Some of us apparently have changed a lot."

((You guys can all choose where your char is, but you'll have to group up. Also, should we continue from that point onward or go back to this point?))
Ty nodded. "I'm in. No way I'm leetin you guys have ALL the fun."

Quillicious said:
"It's a year in the future with every villain we know plus."
Quill waited for everyone's answer.

"It's about time we go."
Hibiki giggled a bit at the joke. "All right then. Time is of the essence. After all we don't have a second to waste. I'm also curious what my future self is like," he says to Quill.

@Quillicious

Bolt heard a conversation "The future!?!?! I want to come.....except," he looked down at Astra "What about you," he said in a gentle voice. He sighed and went over to them.

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]Bolt heard a conversation "The future!?!?! I want to come.....except," he looked down at Astra "What about you," he said in a gentle voice. He sighed and went over to them.

[/QUOTE]
(Thus starts the FUTURE ARC known as the TOKI WA TOWAMADE)

Fire bug

I run down to the lower floor to the base "Hello!?" I yell "Anyone here, I've been asleep for..." I look down at my watch "A month!!!"

Yappi said:
Fire bug
I run down to the lower floor to the base "Hello!?" I yell "Anyone here, I've been asleep for..." I look down at my watch "A month!!!"
"Oh I was never aware of another hero. Hello there my name is Hibiki, and well we're gonna be headed to the future. More specifically our minds," he says to him.

@Yappi @Quillicious

(Wait so we go to the past to save the future but then another person will have to go back and tell us this, so then we go to the future again but then w-*Mind explodes*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back