• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Otakubeats said:
".......BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!!" Ty yelled randomly, his monotone face making it even more random.
"Oh. That actually makes a lot of sense," Hibiki says to Ty. "But shouldn't we try to stop it now instead of going into the future? I mean what about Multiverse theory?"

@Quillicious

Ezekiel woke up, he was in his apartment, his dream was crazy. There was some man that punched him through the wall and into someone's room.... Weird... Either way, he went on his day looking over what just happened. He failed at his bank robbery.

After a bit, he went back to the warehouse, where he wanted to talk about shit, see what their up to. Walking in he greeted them. "Wassup."

@YoungX @Otakubeats @Shammy the Shamrock? @Salex?

BlankName said:
Ezekiel woke up, he was in his apartment, his dream was crazy. There was some man that punched him through the wall and into someone's room.... Weird... Either way, he went on his day looking over what just happened. He failed at his bank robbery.
After a bit, he went back to the warehouse, where he wanted to talk about shit, see what their up to. Walking in he greeted them. "Wassup."

@BlankName

saitama would still be sleeping as his snoring was loud enough to be heard throughout the warehosue

"So I wi-- I mean we lose?" Ezekiel said, his mistake was more not of a mistake but uh... He's not a villain, not now. "What ya need help with?" Being willing to help.

@YoungX

"First of all, we never went to the future before, so that was poorly executed. Secondly, our mental conscious now will go to our bodies then because some of us...are crazy then. We'll be separated from each other, so fun times. They made an appearance then, taking over the world in three fucking days. Three. After everything, they somehow make a dimensional transport device and fuck us heroes."

BlankName said:

@YoungX @Otakubeats @Shammy the Shamrock? @Salex?
"Oh look. If it isn't mister cut you eyes out." He snarled, glaring at him.

@Otakubeats[/URL] @Salex @Quillicious [/color]
"She's... what?" Hibiki could only imagine what manners of debauchery the Reaper was pulling. "You know I could probably see what she was doing if I transform," and becomes Rising Pegasus Kuuga to look at the Reaper.

Quillicious said:
"First of all, we never went to the future before, so that was poorly executed. Secondly, our mental conscious now will go to our bodies then because some of us...are crazy then. We'll be separated from each other, so fun times. They made an appearance then, taking over the world in three fucking days. Three. After everything, they somehow make a dimensional transport device and fuck us heroes."
As he did so, Hibiki would turn to Quill and say, "That sounds interesting. So what do we do now then?"

Quillicious said:
(Next were going to have to fight the nazi version of ourselves xD )

"Wait. They make a dimensional jumper? Can't I just turn it off before they have the chance to use it?" Ezekiel continued. "I wanna guess it doesn't have the latest version of Norton or McAdvee or some shit."

@YoungX @Quillicious

Smile was throwing popcorn at him "Sorry I stopped, you should really not say things out loud. Anyway you can't touch me, I'm a dream reaper," she said giving him the middle finger. She kicked his face but her foot went right through him.

@YoungX

"They create an AI. What a cliche, right?"

Quill looked into space, an unimpressed look on his face.

"Whatever, you guys in? You might freak out when we go there. Some of us apparently have changed a lot."

((You guys can all choose where your char is, but you'll have to group up. Also, should we continue from that point onward or go back to this point?))

"Well... I have to grab some stuff before we go. Such as 3D Printed Guns. And other things. Oh wait." Ezekiel pulled out a magnum version of a gun. It was clearly plastic. "This'll get past security. So... I'm in. Gucci."

@Quillicious @YoungX

Astra looked up at him nervously. 'It kinda hurts... Mommy, what did they do to me?' She signed with a small whimper, clinging to his shirt again. She could feel the odd warmth Bolt would know as fur, but to Astra, it was something she didn't understand. Something scaring her.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back