• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

@Echo Dreamsong

Ty sat back down on the couch, moving his bangs to cover his odd eye. "I still need to take that hero test....how the hell am I gonna do that if I'm half blind..." He mumbled sort of ashamed of the weakness.

@YoungX @Salex (It ain't a curse word. It's a place.)

Otakubeats said:
@Echo Dreamsong
Ty sat back down on the couch, moving his bangs to cover his odd eye. "I still need to take that hero test....how the hell am I gonna do that if I'm half blind..." He mumbled sort of ashamed of the weakness.

@YoungX @Salex (It ain't a curse word. It's a place.)
"Hey, Bolt's gonna get Astra help with her wheelchair. If she can learn to use it, so can you. If you don't I'll hug you to death." Stella chirped

"I never thought I would ever involve myself in anything involving religion, more specifically what is considered holy," he says to the others as he goes back to the couch. "What is considered holy anyways? The bible? The Pope? The holy cross? Is Holy Mackerel holy as well?"

@Otakubeats @Echo Dreamsong @Shammy the Shamrock (Anyone else)

Last edited by a moderator:
BlankName said:
[DUDE, JUST BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVEN'T COMPLAINED DOESN'T MAKE IT OKAY!!!! Stop bringing that fucking up. @Salex]
(Meh, ima put my 2cent in. OP is not good but niether is dragging on like a bitch. Salex and blank are both right and wrong. Blank first post got your point no need to continue, Salex take his advice and improve as a RP'er or take it with a grain of salt either way I dot give a shit. Or take this with a grain of salt either way no one truly cares...... I'm sorry plz don't hit me)

(ok, now that that's out of the way, me and @BlankName's fight ruined the mood of the rp didn't it? i have a suggestion you all might not like, what if we just called it a day for today and just start again tomorrow so yknow, the tensions all drop? there won't be any chance of drama reoccuring as currently for me the atmosphere really changed and im not so sure with the rest of you @Quillicious @Shammy the Shamrock @Otakubeats @Zedisback @YoungX @Echo Dreamsong )

YoungX said:
"I never thought I would ever involve myself in anything involving religion, more specifically what is considered holy," he says to the others as he goes back to the couch. "What is considered holy anyways? The bible? The Pope? The holy cross? Is Holy Mackerel holy as well?"
@Otakubeats @Echo Dreamsong @Shammy the Shamrock (Anyone else)
Ty suddenly burst out laughing, his usual self breaking through his current sadness. "W-what?! Oh my........."

Echo Dreamsong]Astra trembled and reached for him. "M-mommy pwease!" She whimpered before trying to sign through the pain. 'It's me mommy! Daddy took me for a walk and we got caught. I wanna go home mommy! Please.' [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31528-shammy-the-shamrock/ said:
@Shammy the Shamrock[/URL]
Bolt ran over and hugged her, he got up and started the walk home "What did they do to you," he said holding her tight. He looked up at the rain and smiled "I always loved the rain," he said kicking a puddle.

Ray went over to Hibiki and took out her cross. She also had a knife, she cut herself with the knife to no avail. When she used the cross on herself blood came out "I'm part reaper so only holy weapons can hurt me," she said waiting for his answer.

@YoungX

Otakubeats said:
Ty suddenly burst out laughing, his usual self breaking through his current sadness. "W-what?! Oh my........."
@YoungX[/URL]
"Well see you know the Reapers that kidnapped Ray? Apparently Holy weapons are their weakness, so I've been trying to figure out what counts as holy weapon," he says to Ty. He then picks up a book and draws a cross on it. "OH FOUL REAPERS! TAKE THIS THE HOLY BOOK BECAUSE IT HAS A CROSS ON IT! CHRISTIANS BE TRIGGERED!" He would say out of character. Then he turned to Ray and said, "I see."

(Anyone)

(alright, im really sorry all if i ruined the whole atmosphere of the rp for you, im gonna admit it's really more of my fault rather than @BlankName's)

Fire bug

I wake up from the inside of the tower... It's easy to loose track of time when your made out of fire. I stand up and get dressed.

YoungX said:
"Well see you know the Reapers that kidnapped Ray? Apparently Holy weapons are their weakness, so I've been trying to figure out what counts as holy weapon," he says to Ty. He then picks up a book and draws a cross on it. "OH FOUL REAPERS! TAKE THIS THE HOLY BOOK BECAUSE IT HAS A CROSS ON IT! CHRISTIANS BE TRIGGERED!" He would say out of character. Then he turned to Ray and said, "I see."
(Anyone)
"Well what if the person attacking them is Christian?"

Quill came back from hunting Cinder. He peeked inside, confused.

"Uh...there's an omnipotent, floating white thing here. It wants to talk with all of us."

Otakubeats said:
"Well what if the person attacking them is Christian?"
"I feel like you just insulted the modern generation of Christianity," he said to Ty as a joke. Christians be triggered again.

(im gonna be honest... i have no idea what the hell is metagaming, all i know if im not wrong is knowing information that your char's not supposed to know)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back