• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Hibiki would be in his room devising ways of coming up with holy weapons, and to be frank he was pretty much concentrating so hard that he blocked out noises outside of his room. The door was closed, and he was determined to come up with them. "Maybe douse something with holy water?... Maybe... Or how about a blessing from the Pope?... Still that would probably be ridiculous..." He would be spending his time in his room to ignore what was going on out there.

Ray saw the new man and went up "I'm not stupid, I went to school." She said jingling her straight jacket, she looked back "Smiley says your a bitch," she said pointing to the side of her.

Smiley was secretly flipping Ezekiel off and punching through him. She put her head through the man "Hey Ray look, I'm a chest buster," she said laughing and spinning in the air.

@BlankName

BlankName said:
Ezekiel walked into the warehouse, ready for anything. Meaning, he had a gun. Ezekiel made his way to the man's room, where he last remembered the signal. Walking into the room, he greeted everyone. "Hey every stupid person that's alive that I have yet to kill." Ezekiel continued. "How y'all doin'?"
@BlankName

As Hibiki was working he would notice something go through his room, his walls and then just go on straight through. It surprised him and got him out of his focus, and looked through the walls to see what was happening. "This never happened back at my apartment," he says nonchalantly.

[Also, stop directing where people get punched towards. Cause it's more better to just say 'Ezekiel went flying off'. Cause I'm betting directing where your punched flying person goes is considered 'controlling others'.]

@Salex

Astra trembled and reached for him. "M-mommy pwease!" She whimpered before trying to sign through the pain. 'It's me mommy! Daddy took me for a walk and we got caught. I wanna go home mommy! Please.'

@Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
BlankName said:
[Also, stop directing where people get punched towards. Cause it's more better to just say 'Ezekiel went flying off'. Cause I'm betting directing where your punched flying person goes is considered 'controlling others'.]
@Salex
(i've been doing that for over 70 pages and nobody's complained yet... plus i couldnt just say 'ezekiel went flying off' as he would then land either a few feet away from me or all the way to nigeria, i like to keep things specific so people don't ask that much in ooc, see? ((see what i did there?)) )

[Actually, now that I think about it, you've been metagaming too. I think. And flying means Superman flying. Plus, just because people haven't complained about it doesn't mean it's okay. If I rob a bank and nobody talks about it, that doesn't mean it's okay. You're just blinding the fact that you are by putting in jokes, and it's actually getting annoying.

I'm fucking pissed.]

@Salex

Salex said:
(i've been doing that for over 70 pages and nobody's complained yet... plus i couldnt just say 'ezekiel went flying off' as he would then land either a few feet away from me or all the way to nigeria, i like to keep things specific so people don't ask that much in ooc, see? ((see what i did there?)) )
BlankName said:
[Actually, now that I think about it, you've been metagaming too. I think. And flying means Superman flying. Plus, just because people haven't complained about it doesn't mean it's okay. If I rob a bank and nobody talks about it, that doesn't mean it's okay. You're just blinding the fact that you are by putting in jokes, and it's actually getting annoying.
I'm fucking pissed.]
[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]-A chat or argument should be settled in the ooc, I can't believe I must say this, but you never know

[/QUOTE]

BlankName said:
I'm fucking pissed.]

@BlankName

Quillicious said:
@Salex
((Btw the real Saitama can't fly. Just fyi.))
(yeah he can't but he can jump high, and for some reason in the last episode of the anime he seemed to stay in the sky for a while, even while kicking back a shell cannonball)

[Yeah but.. being comedic doesn't stop rule bashing. Like, I'm honestly pissed because your metagaming and probably the most op here. Cause, I honestly couldn't care less but it's gone to a point where I really am concerned. I don't want to be dong something cause than you use player knowledge to put me in an unfair place. ]

@Salex

[Also sorry @Shammy the Shamrock Last post here, PROMISE.]

In any case, Hibiki went back to formulating his plans. Holy weapons are needed to take down the Reapers, and he needed to know what was actually considered holy, so he would go google search it. Holy is just a lot of things really, and to actually try to find what is considered holy is ridiculous. "Religion sure can be sideways," he said hopefully not triggering any religious people.

(I'm sorry I joined this RP a Long time ago but dropped out for multiple reasons. Would I be allowed to rejoin?)

YoungX said:
In any case, Hibiki went back to formulating his plans. Holy weapons are needed to take down the Reapers, and he needed to know what was actually considered holy, so he would go google search it. Holy is just a lot of things really, and to actually try to find what is considered holy is ridiculous. "Religion sure can be sideways," he said hopefully not triggering any religious people.
-triggering intensifys-

BlankName said:
[Yeah but.. being comedic doesn't stop rule bashing. Like, I'm honestly pissed because your metagaming and probably the most op here. Cause, I honestly couldn't care less but it's gone to a point where I really am concerned. I don't want to be dong something cause than you use player knowledge to put me in an unfair place. ]
@Salex

[Also sorry @Shammy the Shamrock Last post here, PROMISE.]
(Uuuuhhhh wtf did I walk into xD )

Yappi said:
(Uuuuhhhh wtf did I walk into xD )
(remember when i was saitama a long time ago and was op? still am but nobody complained until @BlankName arrived, now we are still arguing) @Yappi (and welcome back! it's been a while buddy)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back