• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

((I'm bored again... Maybe Astra should catch on fire! Yes! That will happen!))

The biggest man had to turn away to keep from trying to help Astra. The smallest one just stood there cackling. The one in the middle, I don't know what he did. Luckily for Astra, she still had the necklace. So, when her arms caught fire, it didn't hurt, tickled actually. The flame managed to melt the table and the three men fled in fear. Astra managed to extinguish the flame and roll off the table. The wheelchair in the corner proved to be useful too. Seriously, why have that there. Since the crazed idiots left the door open, Astra had an easy time getting away. She even found a button to open all doors. Including Quill's. Cinder ran away pretty quickly, shouting about a volcano. Astra wheeled to a window and struggled to pull herself up. By now her vision was hazy and pain shot through her small body with every new bit of fur that cover her. "Momew!" She cried, tears streaming down her face. If she could have seen what she looked like at the moment, she'd find a tail, patches of fur covering her skin, and two ears. Aka, weird. But Astra didn't have time to worry. She needed to escape before the creeps came back.

Somehow she managed to pull herself out the window and land on the pavement of the back parking lot before remembering her father. "Dabby!" She sobbed, curling into a ball. Yes, her dad would save her! It would be okay. He could fix it, and then mommy and daddy could all eat mangos together! "Dabby!"

genos was losing this battle, but the professor was enough to keep the viruses at bay for a while, he walked up to ezekiel and grabbed him by the collar, he then punched him right out of the bank through the wall (nerds can hack, but they can't fight) @BlankName

Bolt followed "As long as I can use a coupon. I never pay for full price," he said grabbing them both by the shoulder. "If the power is back on then I can-" he teleported them to the pizza place "IT WORKED!" He yelled as everyone looked at him.

Bones worked in the front and saw the heroes "Shit" she said to herself before going back to work.

@YoungX @Salex

YoungX said:
"Anyways guys let's go eat," he says picking out a table, and would get some pizza. He would then wonder about his hero rank and asked Saitama. "Hey Saitama do you know how you check your Hero Ranking?"
@Salex @Shammy the Shamrock
"yeah, you can check it online but i doubt you ranked up yet, the heroes in class-a are very competitive and probably already captured thousands of criminals before you even joined" he said @YoungX

BlankName said:
[Wait, did the professor or Genos punch Ezekiel?]
@Salex
(the professor is at a disclosed location somewhere far away having part control of genos, genos is the one that punched you ass :D )

Salex said:
"yeah, you can check it online but i doubt you ranked up yet, the heroes in class-a are very competitive and probably already captured thousands of criminals before you even joined" he said @YoungX
"Yeah I can imagine," Hibiki says as he would wait for the pizza to come. "I'll just have to do my best to help the people."

Sansy saw them and sighed "Welp I was slopp-" he was cut off by Bones.

Bones growled "Idiota! Hai lasciato la nostra carta per loro trovare. Pensavo che fossi più intelligente di quello," she yelled grabbing him by the shirt.

Bob went over with the pizza "Here you are sirs, if you need anything else just call," she said still wearing her glasses and a scratch on her human disguise.

Bolt took a slice "I should really get home soon," he said eating and worrying about Astra.

@YoungX @Salex

@YoungX[/URL] @Salex
Salex said:
"i sense a familiar... energy... are they them? im really not sure" saitama said @Shammy the Shamrock @YoungX
"Sure once we're done let's go back," he says while eating his slice of pizza. Then he would hear Saitama say something and whispered something in his ear, "Maybe, but we shouldn't try anything here. They also can't really do much either without exposing themselves."

@Salex @Shammy the Shamrock

Cinder put her hands up and slowly backed away. "Okay now, you should probably find your kid... She's probably missing you." Within the blink of an eye, she had disappeared through a portal in the shadows.

Astra whimpered, trembling and shaking. "Momew! Daddy!" She wailed, hope fading by the minute.

@Quillicious

@Random people of the world

Last edited by a moderator:
[Okay]

Ezekiel flew away, but by the time he hit the wall, he'd already stop one of the pacemakers in the bank. "Why are you alive?" He said as he walked right back into the bank, right through the crashed wall he crashed in. It was his time, he grabbed his bag and well... He pulled out a grenade.

He lived the grenade, threw it at a group of people only to start opening the bank vault.

@Salex

BlankName said:
[Okay]
Ezekiel flew away, but by the time he hit the wall, he'd already stop one of the pacemakers in the bank. "Why are you alive?" He said as he walked right back into the bank, right through the crashed wall he crashed in. It was his time, he grabbed his bag and well... He pulled out a grenade.

He lived the grenade, threw it at a group of people only to start opening the bank vault.

@BlankName

Bones went over "Hai trovato tutto a proprio piacimento oggi," she said taking the tray away and going back. She smiled and gave them the bill.

Sansy translated "Did you find everything to your liking today?" He said standing next to her and looking at them.

Bolt was jumpy and he wanted to go and run out. He felt awful for just going without even saying he loved her or took her for pizza. His eyes were burning blue as he tapped his foot.

@Salex @YoungX

"... Well, I honestly thought that I could go crazy on that..." Ezekiel said, the vault door about... 50% open at this point. At an alarming rate, it was going fast. "Is it supposed to scare me that your glowing? I can do that too just with white clothes in a bowling place." Ezekiel felt pretty.. Well, kinda a little.. There's no description that can fit what's happening.

"So, uh... Wanna go get some pizza? I heard it's on sale." Ezekiel asked, as he knew a place that served some nice goddamn pizza.

@Salex

BlankName said:
"... Well, I honestly thought that I could go crazy on that..." Ezekiel said, the vault door about... 50% open at this point. At an alarming rate, it was going fast. "Is it supposed to scare me that your glowing? I can do that too just with white clothes in a bowling place." Ezekiel felt pretty.. Well, kinda a little.. There's no description that can fit what's happening.
"So, uh... Wanna go get some pizza? I heard it's on sale." Ezekiel asked, as he knew a place that served some nice goddamn pizza.

@BlankName [/color]

Hibiki would head back to the base and formulated a plan. A plan that would allow them to use the Reaper's weakness and exploit it to all hell. These guys are weak to holy-based weapons, but that could mean anything really. The problem is what is considered 'holy' in the first place? Heck was the holy bible a good weapon to use to smack them? Even though Christians would be triggered, it may be genius. In any case, Hibiki would return to the base and see Ty. "Hey Ty I see your fine," Hibiki says calmly.

@Otakubeats @Shammy the Shamrock @Salex @Echo Dreamsong

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back