• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Louis woke up, yawning with his hood still up, he would just shake his head for a second before he warped himself to Eliza he wanted to at least make sure she was alright and nothing was going wrong. @Shammy the Shamrock

The girl smiled before slamming his head down as well, knocking him out. Then she quickly pulled the two through a shadow portal and into her lab.

Quill would awake in a small tube filled half way with a black substance known as oil. The girl sitting in a chair in front of him with that crazy smile. "So, how are you today... That tube comfortable? I wouldn't try anything, my agents have your kid at gunpoint right over there." She said with a smirk, pointing right behind her where three men held an unconscious Astra under knife, gun, and needle.

@Quillicious

Last edited by a moderator:
YoungX said:
"Yeah I'll definitely help with that," he says walking out and following Bolt. "These guys are going to be a problem, and it'll be better to take care of them to make not just Ray, but everyone else safer."
@Shammy the Shamrock
"oh bolt, i left ray with a card showing a message, i hope death picks her up, she lost her brain" he said @Shammy the Shamrock

Zedisback said:
Nero looked at Gary he would just shake his head for a second saying "You do know we can't give powers right?" Before he walked away for a second, after two minutes he came back with normal dark blue assassin standard before he said "So, was I right about that speed freak beating you and putting you in that jail?" Nero chuckled. @FaceBloat
"I am ashamed to say this but yes...I was forced into jail after he kicked my ass...I was weak" Gary took the clothes,took off his prisoner clothes and put on the assassin clothes "So you're going to train me?Are you qualified to train me?"

Ezekiel woke up in his apartment, a little woozy and droozy from his last well... Apartment crash. Which basically consisted on Ezekiel crashing at his apartment. Genius. Getting up was easy, everything else was easy. The hard part was outside.

With time on his hands he decided to do some villainous acts. Or rather, just trolling. Ace Of Spades are the more trolling type of hacker group. So meh. He literally could hack into every animated billboard and change the picture. He would but... Ezekiel could do something different.

Rob a bank!

FaceBloat said:
"I am ashamed to say this but yes...I was forced into jail after he kicked my ass...I was weak" Gary took the clothes,took off his prisoner clothes and put on the assassin clothes "So you're going to train me?Are you qualified to train me?"
"Do you really think I'm not qualified? After I broke you out of jail." Nero would smile, before he started to time leap yet again giving him one chop at the base of his neck to induce gag reflex hitting pressure points mostly in the arms to make pain happen he didn't want to beak any of his bones. As time would return to its normal speed, after one second, all those strikes would take effect, waiting to see how Gary would react. @FaceBloat

Zedisback said:
"Do you really think I'm not qualified? After I broke you out of jail." Nero would smile, before he started to time leap yet again giving him one chop at the base of his neck to induce gag reflex hitting pressure points mostly in the arms to make pain happen he didn't want to beak any of his bones. As time would return to its normal speed, after one second, all those strikes would take effect, waiting to see how Gary would react. @FaceBloat
Gary fell on the ground,groaning in pain "Fine..Fine...Fine You are qualified....Just train me so i can become an assassin from assassin creed" Gary stood up holding his stomach

Cinder chuckled and more oil flowed in from the top. "So, you're going to help me with my experiment or the kid gets it. Now tell me, how did you get your powers."

Astra slowly began to wake up, only to find weapons at her head. She gave a muffled squeak and struggled to move her arms against the metal clamps on them. "Daddy!"

FaceBloat said:
Gary fell on the ground,groaning in pain "Fine..Fine...Fine You are qualified....Just train me so i can become an assassin from assassin creed" Gary stood up holding his stomach
Nero said "Okay how did that fast guy beat you, so we can fix this next time?" Asked Nero pulling Gary up waiting for him to speak, he needed to know more of how the fight went he would say "Tell me everything about the fight." Nero said as he waited now. @FaceBloat

Zedisback said:
Nero said "Okay how did that fast guy beat you, so we can fix this next time?" Asked Nero pulling Gary up waiting for him to speak, he needed to know more of how the fight went he would say "Tell me everything about the fight." Nero said as he waited now. @FaceBloat
"He sped around us...He made a tornado that would sufficate me and make me unconcious...I don't know what happened to the other person who was with me..Maybe they were able to escape?" Gary said looking at Nero now waiting for his answer

Once Ezekiel found a bank with a electronic door, stupid but rookie mistake. But first he had to prepare. Meaning guns. Lots of guns. Or... He could do some really convenient, like make a 3D Printed Gun. It'd be plastic, couldn't be detected.

Ezekiel ran to an old friends house, lock picked the clearly visible lock and got in. He took the time downloading a file that contained a plastic gun blueprint. With that, he sent the blueprint to the machine and it started crafting. It'd take a while to craft the bullets too... But it'll be worth it to rob a bank.

They appeared.

Skull hit Saitama into a nearbyt building "It's skull! Get the name right," he said crossing his arms and flipping him off.

Teeth bit down on Hibiki's leg, he pulled it out and messed with it "Hey looks like you're on your last leg." He said laughing and beating him with his own leg.

Bob looked at Bolt "Guess I'm fighting yo-" she was cut off by Bolt trying to hit her. She blocked the hit by grabbing his hand and throwing him into a building "Oh no, you almost got me," she said in a emotionless voice.

@Salex @YoungX

Last edited by a moderator:
Hibiki would transform into Rising Titan Kuuga, and would take his leg from Teeth, and would kick him so hard that he would be flying across two buildings. He would take his leg back and put it back. "Well then... He's here," he said as he the wiped off the dust from him. He would shout to Saitama and ask, "Hey Saitama can you take care of the guy who can take off body parts? I'll take care of that Skull guy," he says now paying attention to Skull.

@Shammy the Shamrock @Salex

FaceBloat said:
"He sped around us...He made a tornado that would sufficate me and make me unconcious...I don't know what happened to the other person who was with me..Maybe they were able to escape?" Gary said looking at Nero now waiting for his answer
Nero looked at him for a second shaking his head, he would just reach behind him saying "Hey I have to go out and do some work, so read this book at pressure points, have it done, and know everyone of them by the time I get back." Nero said before walking away. @FaceBloat

Zedisback said:
Nero looked at him for a second shaking his head, he would just reach behind him saying "Hey I have to go out and do some work, so read this book at pressure points, have it done, and know everyone of them by the time I get back." Nero said before walking away. @FaceBloat
(Soo lonelay)

Gary did what he was ordered to do and sat on the ground and read the book about pressure points

Users who are viewing this thread

Back