• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Salex said:
"THAT'S RACIST!" saitama shouted while still sitting in the couch @YoungX @Otakubeats
"That is exactly what I mean," Hibiki says out of character as a joke. "In any case, if a simple cross is all that it takes, then everyone should wear a cross. Then that means we are considered holy. I just insulted Christianity."

(Anyone)

YoungX said:
"That is exactly what I mean," Hibiki says out of character as a joke. "In any case, if a simple cross is all that it takes, then everyone should wear a cross. Then that means we are considered holy. I just insulted Christianity."
(Anyone)
Ty fell onto the floor laughing. "OH MY GOSH WHY."

Ray looked at them "Anything under the church seems to work. I SHOULD SUIT UP IN BIBLE ARMOR!" She yelled with her hands raised, she looked at the air. "Smiley says why are you telling them this. Stop saying what I'm saying, shut up, shut up, shut up. How dare they insult my religion." She repeated and laughed "Now she's punching Hibiki's head like a ghost," she said sitting on the couch.

@YoungX @Salex @Otakubeats

Otakubeats said:
Ty fell onto the floor laughing. "OH MY GOSH WHY."
"Exactly," Hibiki says nodding to Ty's response. "With this we can take down the Reapers, and pretty much not have to deal with them anymore."

Quillicious said:
Quill came back from hunting Cinder. He peeked inside, confused.
"Uh...there's an omnipotent, floating white thing here. It wants to talk with all of us."
He would turn to Quill and ask, "An omnipotent floating white thing. What does it want with us?"

@Quillicious @Otakubeats (Is it bad that I'm christian and I believe in God? Also everyone is tagged)

YoungX said:
"Exactly," Hibiki says nodding to Ty's response. "With this we can take down the Reapers, and pretty much not have to deal with them anymore."
He would turn to Quill and ask, "An omnipotent floating white thing. What does it want with us?"

@Quillicious @Otakubeats (Is it bad that I'm christian and I believe in God? Also everyone is tagged)
(I'm same dude)

Ty sat up grinning, and showed the Cross necklace he had on before tucking it back under his shirt. "My mom gave it to me when I turned 11."

Otakubeats said:
(I'm same dude)
Ty sat up grinning, and showed the Cross necklace he had on before tucking it back under his shirt. "My mom gave it to me when I turned 11."
"That should help us then. As long as we pretty much holy items, then we have the advantage. Just remember that your skill is still important. If only we can make our entire bodies holy, then we pretty much are immune to them," he says.

@Otakubeats @Shammy the Shamrock

saitama simply kept watching and fell asleep with his snoring loud and clear with a bubble on his noce expanding and contracting every time he breaths

Ray went under the couch and grabbed a case, she revealed a cross sharpened at the end. "My dad was a priest, he always had protection against demons," she said waving the cross around.

Smiley glared "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING! DON'T HELP THE HEROES, WE CAN ALL DIE!" She yelled at Ray who backed up and ran next to Hibiki.

@Otakubeats @YoungX

Otakubeats said:
"We could just jump into a pool of holy water."
@Otakubeats[/URL] @YoungX
"Genius. All we need to do now is order a whole pool of holy water," he says to Ty with the actual intent of doing so. "You ok Ray? Is there an actual Reaper here? ... Oh wait... Is there?" In any case, Hibiki planned to use his hero status to order an actual pool of holy water.

@Shammy the Shamrock @Otakubeats (Hibiki is now Ray's Onii-chan. Confirmed.)

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](I can now just imagine all the heroes walking out with crosses and bibles)

[/QUOTE]
(beautiful, saitama is using like a white robe with a hood that has golden trimmings around it while holding a bible in one hand and a cross in the other hand looking like a cult leader)

He sighed.

"Says we're the 'key to reclaiming the future' or whatever. One year in the future, exactly, the villans basically control the world. He wants to transfer our minds now into our bodies then. It's urgent."

@Everyone

YoungX said:
"Genius. All we need to do now is order a whole pool of holy water," he says to Ty with the actual intent of doing so. "You ok Ray? Is there an actual Reaper here? ... Oh wait... Is there?" In any case, Hibiki planned to use his hero status to order an actual pool of holy water.
@Shammy the Shamrock @Otakubeats (Hibiki is now Ray's Onii-chan. Confirmed.)
(*saitama slaps hibiki* no, ray's my onii-chan, capiche? she is my onii-chan, MINE!!! MY PRECIOUS!!! GOLUM! GOLUM)

Quillicious said:
He sighed.
"Says we're the 'key to reclaiming the future' or whatever. One year in the future, exactly, the villans basically control the world. He wants to transfer our minds now into our bodies then. It's urgent."

@Everyone
Hibiki then turns his attention back to Quill. "The situation went from 0 to 100," he says going back into his old calm self. "Transfer our minds into our bodies? What does the mean?"

@Quillicious

YoungX said:
Hibiki then turns his attention back to Quill. "The situation went from 0 to 100," he says going back into his old calm self. "Transfer our minds into our bodies? What does the mean?"
@Quillicious
".......BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!!" Ty yelled randomly, his monotone face making it even more random.

Salex said:
(*saitama slaps hibiki* no, ray's my onii-chan, capiche? she is my onii-chan, MINE!!! MY PRECIOUS!!! GOLUM! GOLUM)
(Onii-chan material right here. Hibiki face-claim btw. To further proof he is meant for it. xD )

profile_picture_by_kuze_hibiki-d6i3u0c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back