• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

((Bolt=
cfbf17cf347896d0e1971dbddc5e6af9.jpg
))

Astra clung to Bolt's arm and smiled at him through the mask. "As-a-twa." She said, trying And failing to say her name before giving up and signing, 'I'm Astraea.' Then she looked down at her motionless legs. 'Mommy, why can't I feel my legs?' She asked with a confused expression.

Bolt became nervous "W-Well you hurt your back and now....you can't move. Everything below the waist can't be moved," he said stroking her hair. "I am so sorry Astra, I can't do anything," he said in a defeated voice.

@Echo Dreamsong

Lily created a portal and a pencil fell from it. "Ah, I remember when I took the test. This isn't like the Japanese so first I need to know your power." She summoned asteroids and threw them at the pair, writing something down.

@Otakubeats @YoungX

Astra gave a small whimper and clung to her momma, a few tears falling down her face. After a few moments she got it together and took a few deep breaths before trying to pull her mask off. Harder than it looks.

@Echo Dreamsong[/URL]

Lily created a portal and a pencil fell from it. "Ah, I remember when I took the test. This isn't like the Japanese so first I need to know your power." She summoned asteroids and threw them at the pair, writing something down.

@Otakubeats @YoungX
"Well all right then." Hibiki would perform that familiar henshin and would say, "Henshin!" From that moment he instantly transformed into Kuuga, more specifically his Rising Mighty form. "This is the power of Kuuga. I have about five more forms other than this. I'll show you all of them after I explain Rising Mighty. Rising Mighty is my default form, and I have superhuman strength as well as supernatural senses. It's the most balanced one."

kuuga-6.jpg

@Echo Dreamsong[/URL]

@Otakubeats @YoungX
Ty simply used his power to make the rocks dust. "I have audiokinesis. The ability to manipulate sound waves and their energy."

Bolt kissed her head "Hey, it's okay my little spark. Let me ask you something, do you want to go home." He said touching the hand trying to remove the mask "Or do you want Mommy to stay with you," he said giving a small smile.

Lily looked up "Ok, first I need to check your speed and I know just how." She said making them go to a giant field she went over to a cage. "Also Bolt can not enter, he isn't allowed to since he did attack the association. You need to run from our experimental test animals, we call them Clifford," giant creatures rose from the cage ready to chase.

@YoungX @Otakubeats

UNI93_qanda_1_mm_4.jpg

After Bolt stopped her from removing the mask, she looked at him. 'I wanna go home, mommy.' Astra signed, holding onto his arm. 'Can we go home?'

YoungX said:
"That's fine by me. Don't worry Ty I can do this," Hibiki says. He would then change his form to become Rising Titan. "Chou Henshin!" He instantly became Rising Titan and wield two Rising Titan swords. One by one he would begin slaying these beasts with relative ease. He may have sacrifice speed, but his power and defense went up tremendously to the extremes. To finish it off, he would then finish it off by using his finisher, Rising Calamity Titan with both swords to create a massive thrust attack to pierce a whole slew of them in one fell swoop.
250px-Kuuga_RisingTitanForm.jpg

@Otakubeats @Shammy the Shamrock
(I think we're supposed to run no fight)

Otakubeats said:
"HOLY SHIT THAT'S TERRIFYING!"Ty looked at Hibiki, sending his thoughts in a wave only he heard. You think we're gonna die?
@Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Bolt looked back at the doctors "Can I take her home please. I want to spend time with her," he said in a hopeful voice making hand gestures. He went back and kissed her head, holding her hand "We will my spark," he said smiling. He saw Lou and shushed him with a aggressive look.

@Zedisback @Echo Dreamsong

The creatures would sniff the air then follow them at a fast pace. Lucy laughed "Don't worry they've been created to not kill people....I think," she said as one bit Ty's heel and released wanting him to give it a better chase.

@YoungX @Otakubeats

@Zedisback[/URL] @Echo Dreamsong

The creatures would sniff the air then follow them at a fast pace. Lucy laughed "Don't worry they've been created to not kill people....I think," she said as one bit Ty's heel and released wanting him to give it a better chase.

@YoungX @Otakubeats
Meanwhile Rising Dragon Kuuga would easily out run the beasts, and would keep on doing so. "How long till the test is over?" He says to Lily as he would keep on running with extreme speed.

Otakubeats said:
Ty yelped and ran faster, passing Hibiki somehow.
"Dang Ty. You must really want to get away from them. But I aint' losing in speed," Rising Dragon Kuuga said as he would increase his speed output now passing Ty.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Astra looked at Lou nervously before signing angrily. "Dumb cucumber!' She sign shouted before the doctor came over.

"We can get the release papers. You'll need to buy a wheelchair and make arrangements in your home, but then she can return."

Otakubeats said:
Ty tripped on a rock, falling on his face. "SHIT!"
"Ah crap! Hold on Ty!" Rising Dragon Kuuga would shout as he would quickly come help up Ty, and would run with him going even faster.

@Zedisback[/URL] @Echo Dreamsong

@YoungX @Otakubeats
"Whats wrong, Bolt?" Louis would ask both of his hands in his front, as he would sign, as he would pat Bolt on the shoulder asking "So what is going on, not really caring about being shushed, he stood waiting for Bolt to speak, he yawned yet again, waiting for him to speak. ONly paying the others around with a glance. @Shammy the Shamrock @Echo Dreamsong

YoungX said:
"Ah crap! Hold on Ty!" Rising Dragon Kuuga would shout as he would quickly come help up Ty, and would run with him going even faster.
Ty ran, using a bit of his ability to run faster. It tired him out but anything to keep his head from getting ripped off.

Lily created a wall in front of them and looked at the beast "Good boys, you get treats later." She looked back at the two "Power Ranger you got a A, however Ty dye got a C-. Anyway onto the next test," she said going into a portal.

@YoungX @Otakubeats

Bolt looked and took out his walled "Whatever it takes to get her home." He looked back at Lou "Helping my Daughter get out of the hospital, isn't obvious," he said before sighing. "Sorry that was harsh," he said looking back at the doctors.

@YoungX[/URL] @Otakubeats

Bolt looked and took out his walled "Whatever it takes to get her home." He looked back at Lou "Helping my Daughter get out of the hospital, isn't obvious," he said before sighing. "Sorry that was harsh," he said looking back at the doctors.

"On to the next test Ty," Kuuga would say as he would go back into Rising Mighty Kuuga and entered the portal. (Poor Ty. Least he didn't get his head chopped off.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back