• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
(What did I miss!!!!!!!!!!! ( :) ))

[/QUOTE]
(Hibiki wants to take the Hero Association test. Stella wants to tag along)

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
(What did I miss!!!!!!!!!!! ( :) ))

[/QUOTE]
(Astra fell off a tree, Ray was being looked for, Astra is now in the hospital with a breathing mask and near death state, and some other stuff I don't know.)

Stella ran around with her arms waving. "BOOOLT! YOUR DAUGHTER IS DYING!"

YoungX said:
"Bolt has a kid?" He would say to Stella as she would run around. Then realized that Bolt was nearby and would look around for him.
@Shammy the Shamrock
"I already told you that! I have to drag Bolt's ass to the hospital to get the diagnosis!" Stella said franically, running around flapping her arms like a deranged chicken.

Bolt teleported into the area, he wore glasses and a brown suit. He looked to see Stella "Hi Stella how are yo-WHAT!" He said dropping a book and running over. "Take me!" He said, his body bursting with electricity.

@Echo Dreamsong @YoungX

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]deranged chicken

[/QUOTE]
(Stella got dem moves)

Bolt looked up "The one with my daughter please. If you need to go to the heroes association I would like to come. Let me show you my trick," he said as his body seemed to separate into another Bolt. "I'm like a living hologram so I can do this," Bolt 2 said waving at them.

@YoungX @Echo Dreamsong

@Echo Dreamsong[/URL] @YoungX
"HOSPITAL!" Stella nodded frantically and summoned a wave. Complete with two sharks. After hauling Bolt on, they sped down the streets. Once they got there, Stella dragged Bolt to the room just in time for the doctor to come out again.

"I, *Pant*, brought the mom!" Stella shouted victoriously.

"Well then, I suppose you would like to hear the diagnosis. Your daughter is currently in shock. We're not quite sure why just yet, however, we do know that she fell from a high position and shattered her spinal cord above the waist. Most likely from landing on a rock. For now she is paralysed from the waist down. We can try physical therapy if you want. With that, she may walk again if the spine heals, however she'll always need a device to help her. But, every person is different, she may never walk again, even with the treatment. She'll be okay from what we can tell. I'll let you see her now." He opened the door and beckoned 'mom' in to see his daughter.

Astra lay on the bed with her eyes close and breathing normal, thanks to the mask. She even had a peaceful expression on her face. The medication had taken the pain off and sent her to a calm sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hibiki would then look to the other Bolt after Stella took off with whichever Bolt that was, assuming that was the real one. "So then... are you ready to head to the Hero Association?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Bolt walked over "I don't know how I would feel about physical therapy." He said sitting next to her "Good morning honey, I'm back from work," he said softly looking down at her. Bolt pulled his hand back not wanting to scare her from the sleep.

@Echo Dreamsong

Bolt 2 looked at Hibiki "Which one? There are many around the world. I really don't know," he said, scratching his head. He wore red in order to separate from the original.

@YoungX

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong](17)
Stella drenched Ty with a large wave before riding it back to base and shouting, "CRISIS AVERTED!"

[/QUOTE]
YoungX said:
Hibiki would then walk out to see Ty. "Hey Ty! In off to the Hero Association to take the test. You wanna come with?"
Ty was soaked in water. "Let's just get going." He was grinning like an idiot anyway. (Sorry internet took a shit on itself.)

Astra slowly opened her eyes and looked at Bolt. "M-mommy? Whaw?"(Probably an attempt at Where) She asked, looking around. A small look of panic appeared on her face as she took in the sterile white walls. "Twouble?"

Otakubeats said:
Ty was soaked in water. "Let's just get going." He was grinning like an idiot anyway. (Sorry internet took a shit on itself.)
@Echo Dreamsong[/URL]

Bolt 2 looked at Hibiki "Which one? There are many around the world. I really don't know," he said, scratching his head. He wore red in order to separate from the original.

@YoungX
"That settles it then. Let's head off to the Hero Association in this city!" He would say to them as he would begin on heading out.

Bolt went closer and grabbed her hand "You're in the hospital. You hurt yourself real bad, I'm so sorry for not being here," he said in a soft voice staring at her. He slowly released his grip so she wouldn't get scared.

@Echo Dreamsong

Bolt 2 grabbed them both "Allow me," he said teleporting them into the H.A. America. He looked around and gestured them towards the desk of the place.

@YoungX @Otakubeats

@Echo Dreamsong[/URL]

Bolt 2 grabbed them both "Allow me," he said teleporting them into the H.A. America. He looked around and gestured them towards the desk of the place.

@YoungX @Otakubeats
"Wow so this is what it's like to be at the Hero Association. In any case...," Hibiki would then go to the desk of the place. "Excuse me... I would like to take the Hero Association Test." He said to whomever was in charge of the desk.

@Shammy the Shamrock

YoungX said:
"That settles it then. Let's head off to the Hero Association in this city!" He would say to them as he would begin on heading out.
"WOWOWOWOWOW FUCKING AWESOME!" Ty looked around amazed.

Astra quickly grabbed his hand back, looking at him nervously before signing, 'Y-you won't leave? Right?' She asked with a terrified expression. Seeing death had really scared the kid, though death was a comfortable presence. Until she realized it was her who took her mother.

Bolt sat on the bed and gently hugged her "Of course I won't leave you. I would never," he said stroking her hair and crying into her shoulder. "Quill was right, I'm a terrible mother. I don't even know your name," Bolt said shaking and looking down at her.

@Echo Dreamsong

Lily was at the table, the little girl climbed onto the desk "You want to join? Ok, hi I'm Lily daughter of Rex AKA the H.A. leader of America." She said in a proud tone staring at the trio.

@Otakubeats @YoungX

@Echo Dreamsong[/URL]

Lily was at the table, the little girl climbed onto the desk "You want to join? Ok, hi I'm Lily daughter of Rex AKA the H.A. leader of America." She said in a proud tone staring at the trio.

@Otakubeats @YoungX
"Greetings Lily. My name is Hibiki, and I want to take the test." He would say to her giving at least some respect since she was the daughter of the leader of the Hero Association.

YoungX said:
"Greetings Lily. My name is Hibiki, and I want to take the test." He would say to her giving at least some respect since she was the daughter of the leader of the Hero Association.
Ty however was busy running around and touching very fragile stuff he probably shouldn't be. "WHAT'S THIS?!"

Otakubeats said:
Ty however was busy running around and touching very fragile stuff he probably shouldn't be. "WHAT'S THIS?!"
"Whoa Ty you better be careful there," Hibiki says in a calm tone. "You don't want to get in trouble do you? I'm pretty sure these guys are strict about their stuff."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back