• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

@YoungX[/URL] @Otakubeats

Bolt looked and took out his walled "Whatever it takes to get her home." He looked back at Lou "Helping my Daughter get out of the hospital, isn't obvious," he said before sighing. "Sorry that was harsh," he said looking back at the doctors.

@Zedisback @Echo Dreamsong
As Louis would smile he said "Why don't I go in to see her, and when I got in, why don't I just warp us away." Said Louis waiting to know if Bolt wanted to do that, he was ready if he did, he could warp himself and others away to another place with ease really, peering over to Bolt, giving him a small smile @Shammy the Shamrock

YoungX said:
"On to the next test Ty," Kuuga would say as he would go back into Rising Mighty Kuuga and entered the portal. (Poor Ty. Least he didn't get his head chopped off.)
Ty followed now holding his bloody nose muttering profanities under his breath.

The doctor shrugged and grabbed the papers before handing them to Bolt. "For the first few weeks, she'll need to wear a brace to help the spine heal. Don't forget to strap her in with the seat belt, or things could get worse." With that the nurse brought in a chair and another doctor slowly removed the mask.

"You feeling okay?"

Astra nodded in response and struggled to sit up. "Mommy!"

Bolt picked her up "I got you," he said taking her to the chair and putting on the belt. "I'm a working mother now, I need to work and do this stuff. I can't just not pay," he said to Lou kissing Astra's cheek and looking back at the doctor. "Anything else," he said stroking Astra's hair.

@Zedisback @Echo Dreamsong

Lily looked back "Combat, we need to make sure you can fight if you want to be part of this. I will be fighting you both due to no one here at the moment," she said, her hair standing up and portals opening shooting energy at the two. "First one to touch me stops the fight," she said aiming and firing at the two.

@YoungX @Otakubeats

@Zedisback[/URL] @Echo Dreamsong

Lily looked back "Combat, we need to make sure you can fight if you want to be part of this. I will be fighting you both due to no one here at the moment," she said, her hair standing up and portals opening shooting energy at the two. "First one to touch me stops the fight," she said aiming and firing at the two.

@YoungX @Otakubeats
As Louis looked he said "How much money do you need?" he asked laughing a little, saying "I think you mean father." patting Bolt on the back it seemed he had missed a lot when he was out for those few days, asking "So who is this anyway?" Looking downward Bolt really seemed to care for this girl. @Shammy the Shamrock

The doctor nodded, "Make sure she drinks plenty of fluid and takes at least two Advil a day."

Astra looked up at Louis nervously before signing 'Pickle face!' Then she went back to clinging to Bolt. "Mommy." She muttered into his shirt, burying her head in his chest.

@YoungX @Otakubeats
Ty quickly used his audiokinesis to disrupt the portals and deflect the energy. He then disorientated her with a high-frequency sound pulse. Using speed to get behind her he simply tapped her.

Otakubeats said:
Ty quickly used his audiokinesis to disrupt the portals and deflect the energy. He then disorientated her with a high-frequency sound pulse. Using speed to get behind her he simply tapped her.

@YoungX @Otakubeats
Kuuga would look to Ty who used his powers to get to Lily. He would be sure that Lily could simply teleport, so he would transform into Rising Pegasus Kuuga. "Chou Henshin!" With Rising Pegasus, his senses are heightened to beyond extreme. Since he can only maintain this form for a bit of time, he would make haste. Through his senses, he could feel the slightest tingle coming from Ty and Lily as they breathed any performed simple tasks. This intense sense would then help him decide where to go once he was sure Lily would dodge. With that he would begin moving to where he was sure Lily would move to next and would tap her the moment she would head to her new location. His speed and agility isn't as good as Dragon, but it's still on the superhuman level either way.

latest

Last edited by a moderator:
Bolt sighed and took the chair outside with Astra "Nope, it's Mommy. She calls me that and I don't mind, it feels nice to be a parent." He said to Lou with a smile "This is Astra, her power is to control fire, however it does seem to hurt her." He looked at his watch "Welp I guess I won't be going to class today," he said walking towards the warehouse, just wanting to let Astra see the sun for a while.

@Echo Dreamsong @Zedisback

Lily saw him about to tap her and simply teleported him away "Sorry but you need to try harde-" she felt the tap on the head and sighed. "A+.....F," she said pointing to Ty and walking back. "I need to do some more work so this has to be the final test. This is for your own powers, I want to see what your extreme is on these dummies," she said creating two shadow dummies and waiting for them to do there thing.

@Otakubeats @YoungX

@Echo Dreamsong[/URL] @Zedisback

Lily saw him about to tap her and simply teleported him away "Sorry but you need to try harde-" she felt the tap on the head and sighed. "A+.....F," she said pointing to Ty and walking back. "I need to do some more work so this has to be the final test. This is for your own powers, I want to see what your extreme is on these dummies," she said creating two shadow dummies and waiting for them to do there thing.

@Otakubeats @YoungX
"My extreme...," Kuuga would say to himself as he faced one of the Shadow Dummies. Though she asked for the extreme, he still was a bit adamant on it, however knowing Lily and Ty they could be able to help out Kuuga in case. "All right. Henshin," he would say and soon through a quick small burst of wind he became Ultimate Kuuga. With all the aspects of each form, Ultimate Kuuga had the power, speed, defense and senses. Still he felt the power coursing through his mind, and while he would still retain his conscious he would have to finish this quickly. One moment he was there, and then the next he would appear behind one of the shadow dummies and performed Ultimate Punch, one of his finishers. The intense power would be felt as he would attack the shadow dummy. Fierce gusts of winds would be howling, and while the punch could end up destroying half of the world he would be the one in control. The power would continue to flow through creeping in to his mind. 'Give in to the power of Kuuga...' a voice in his head said as he would finish the attack, but Hibiki would resist. It had been quite some time since his Ultimate Form, but he could still feel the intense power gnawing at him as he would complete his attack. The Shadow dummy would only crumble away as the force of the punch would reach impact. He wasn't afraid of simply losing control, he was afraid of losing his principle in life for his wish was to not be a person of Creation nor destruction, but rather in between.

latest

Astra waved shyly at Louis before going back to running her hands along the chair. The way it worked really caught her attention. Looking at the white fluffy clouds, Astra smiled at them, remembering happy times with her mother. Then the street times thieving with Cole, the tale blond with brilliant blue eyes. That smile was half her life, that smile a lie. With a small sob, she remembered him standing over her with his foot against her neck, fingering the knife with that once perfect smile. She wouldn't have minded meeting death, but the sense of betrayal she felt was far too much. She had trusted him, gave her life to him. Astra had grown close to a person and once again they left her. So, needless to say, she was scared to befriend another. You never know their ulterior motives. The small girl glared at the ground, as though that could bring her back and change everything she had done. Back to her home. Back to a time when she believed the world was pure. Maybe then she could have saved her mother from herself.

(That was dark.)

(You should know that Astra had autism. A high functioning form called Asperger's.)

@Otakubeats @YoungX
"Hmmmm, right." Said Louis walking with Bolt thinking about something he would say "Bolt I have a theory, I may have a way to simulate having other powers, for short amount time...." He looked at Bolt getting serious for a second "Only thing is, doing it could be lethal, if you overuse it, it could kill you the first time, or the sixth time, it changes from person to person." As he waved at the girl smiling at her. @Shammy the Shamrock @Echo Dreamsong

Bolt crouched down next to the chair "You ok baby?" He said sensing something wrong "That is good, but don't use them unless you want to be killed" He said with a fake smile at Lou, he looked back and kissed the side of Astra's head.

Astra flinched away from Bolt, clenching her fists. Maybe I should just hit him. No, that would give him a reason to leave me... I kinda need him to live, but who said living is good? I should wheel myself into some fire or light my hands, that might let me see her again. She thought, her frown growing deeper by the moment.

@Shammy the Shamrock @Zedisback

@Otakubeats[/URL] @YoungX
At this point Ty was very VERY pissed. He hid it well but anyone who knew him well(Like Hibiki) could feel the frustration coming off in waves.

His eyes turned a bright red, and he held out an open palm. Suddenly the dummy exploded, leaving nothing but small bits left. Ty then crossed his arms waiting for her to say he failed.

@YoungX

@Shammy the Shamrock

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]I kinda need him to live

[/QUOTE]
(Bolt: Is that the only reason you act like you care for me (:'())

@Shammy the Shamrock[/URL] @Zedisback
As Louis would look at her frown growing he, would look at her for a second, something was wrong with her, maybe she had her own issues to work out, patting her on the head he said "Don't worry, just smile and try to forget whatever it is." Not really sure if he was reading her right, looking down at her clenched fists, hoping he didn't read this wrong. @Shammy the Shamrock @Echo Dreamsong

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](Bolt: Is that the only reason you act like you care for me (:'())

[/QUOTE]
((TAT) Astra: Mommy! Pwease! 'I'm sorry! I want to die now, byeeee!' *Wheels off a bridge*)

Bolt grabbed her fist "Whatever your thinking please don't do it out of frustration. I want to help, I want to be there for you but you need to tell me these things. I wouldn't care if you killed a man, I'm still your mom," he said letting tears fall and incinerate when they hit the ground. His hand trembled as he wanted a response.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]((TAT) Astra: Mommy! Pwease! 'I'm sorry! I want to die now, byeeee!' *Wheels off a bridge*)

[/QUOTE]
(Bolt: *Grabs before falls* Nope! You aren't dying anytime soon, you're still my baby (:'())

Astra looked up at Bolt nervously, not quite meeting his eyes. 'But what if I killed two? What if I'm a bad person? I don't wanna be here, people are selfish...' She signed, blinking back tears. Nope, not gonna cry. Never gonna cry again. Showing weakness is bad, eating is bad, living is bad, not to mention dolphins... Those thing are evil. Suddenly she swatted at Louis, glaring at him before angrily signing, 'BACK OFF PICKLE! NO ONE NEEDS YOUR DUMB CARROTS! YOU'RE A LAZY CAKE WHO NEEDS TO BACK OFF!'

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](Bolt: *Grabs before falls* Nope! You aren't dying anytime soon, you're still my baby (:'())

[/QUOTE]
(Astra: Nowooo! *Flails around wildly* 'LET ME GO YOU CUCUMBER! YOU'RE A BRUSSEL SPROUT!')

Lily stared at them and wrote something down "A++ for Power Ranger and as for Ty Dye.......A+" She said with a smile before going over to the desk and putting in her data. "Ok, we do this by category so Power ranger is a level 10 in the transformation category. Ty Dye is a mind reader level 7. You may want to take the Japan one as well if you want more results," she said sitting down in her chair.

@Otakubeats @YoungX

Bolt stared and let more tears come out "Do you think I'm selfish, am I a bad person. Do you want to leave me, if so I won't stop you. I love you and it would hurt me to see you hurt yourself. You've given me something I can wake up to, before that I lost my dad and my mom. You would be another part taken," he said putting his head on her shoulder and grabbing her hand.

@Echo Dreamsong

@Otakubeats[/URL] @YoungX

Bolt stared and let more tears come out "Do you think I'm selfish, am I a bad person. Do you want to leave me, if so I won't stop you. I love you and it would hurt me to see you hurt yourself. You've given me something I can wake up to, before that I lost my dad and my mom. You would be another part taken," he said putting his head on her shoulder and grabbing her hand.

@Echo Dreamsong
Kuuga would turn back into Hibiki and would bow down in thanks. "Thank you for the test. I heard Genos talking about ranks, so does the American Hero Association not use Letter Ranks?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back