• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

YoungX said:
Hibiki would instantly hear Ty and would immediately head over to Ty's room. "What happened?!"
Ty was upside down hanging from the ceiling fan. "GEE I DUNNO HOW ABOUT IM HANGING FROM THE FUCKING FAN BY MY ANKLES!"

Stella looked up and shouted "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET UP THERE! I'll get him down..." She raised her hand and the ocean trailed in through the door and moved right under him. "Let go now..."

Otakubeats said:
Ty was upside down hanging from the ceiling fan. "GEE I DUNNO HOW ABOUT IM HANGING FROM THE FUCKING FAN BY MY ANKLES!"
[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Stella looked up and shouted "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET UP THERE! I'll get him down..." She raised her hand and the ocean trailed in through the door and moved right under him. "Let go now..."

[/QUOTE]
"How did you even get up there?" Hibiki would ask as Stella would help Ty down.

YoungX said:
"How did you even get up there?" Hibiki would ask as Stella would help Ty down.
[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Stella looked up and shouted "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET UP THERE! I'll get him down..." She raised her hand and the ocean trailed in through the door and moved right under him. "Let go now..."

[/QUOTE]
When Ty was down he was pissed. "SOMEONE FUCKING PUT A TRAP THAT WENT OFF WHEN I WALKED IN THE DAMN ROOM!"

Otakubeats said:
When Ty was down he was pissed. "SOMEONE FUCKING PUT A TRAP THAT WENT OFF WHEN I WALKED IN THE DAMN ROOM!"
Salex said:
genos then rushed upstairs "what happened?" he asked
"yeah i talked to her just a few minutes ago, why?" he asks @Otakubeats @Echo Dreamsong
"A trap? Huh...," he would say to Ty as he would think who would do such a thing. "I didn't know we had tasteless pranksters at the base," he says as a means of a joke. He would also notice Genos had entered the room, so he would ask him the question. "Hey Genos, I was wondering about this Hero Association you and Saitama are in. Is every hero here a part of it?"

@Salex @Otakubeats

Last edited by a moderator:
"Why would you walk into a fucking trap!?" Stella shouted, rolling her eyes before ruffling the younger boy's hair. "Well, you're down now..."

YoungX said:
"A trap? Huh...," he would say to Ty as he would think who would do such a thing. "I didn't know we had tasteless pranksters at the base," he says as a means of a joke. He would also notice Genos had entered the room, so he would ask him the question. "Hey Genos, I was wondering about this Hero Association you and Saitama are in. Is every hero here a part of it?"
@Salex @Otakubeats
"well yes, every hero in japan is in the hero association along with 86% of the world hero population are in the hero association" genos said @YoungX @Otakubeats @Echo Dreamsong

Salex said:
"well yes, every hero in japan is in the hero association along with 86% of the world hero population are in the hero association" genos said @YoungX @Otakubeats @Echo Dreamsong
"Oh really? That's interesting I never knew that. Perhaps I should join the Hero Association then?" He would ask Genos wondering about whether or not he would get accepted as Kuuga.

@Salex

YoungX said:
"Oh really? That's interesting I never knew that. Perhaps I should join the Hero Association then?" He would ask Genos wondering about whether or not he would get accepted as Kuuga.
@Salex
"you should, would you like me to explain the hero association then?" he asks @YoungX

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]"Why would you walk into a fucking trap!?" Stella shouted, rolling her eyes before ruffling the younger boy's hair. "Well, you're down now..."

[/QUOTE]
He grumbled still a bit pissed. "Not my fault some ass-hat put it right in the doorway."

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong](HOW IN HADES DO YOU ALL TYPE SO FAST >^<)

[/QUOTE]
(Cuz it's summer time and I have nothing else 2 do.)

(How come ya'll get summer! I have to go to boarding school's summer session. -^-)

"Maybe watch where you walk..." Stella retorted before walking down to the kitchen to dispose of the oranges.

YoungX said:
"Yes that would be very helpful. Thanks," he would say as he would then listen to what Genos would have to say.
@Salex
"alright, the hero association was started by agoni chinner, a multibillionare who was inspired after saitama saved his grandson. there are 4 main classes, c-class are the lowest and the weakest branch of the whole hero association. they are sent out on usual crime such as purse snatching, bank robberies and etc. next are the b class, they are the heroes that handle wanted criminals and stop tiger-level monsters. next are the a-class, they are the heroes that are usually not human, they possess power that exceeds b-class and c-class and are sent out to terminate demon level threats... and lastly is the s-class, the best of the best the hero association can offer. they are heroes sent on terminating dragon and god level monsters and catastrophes, there are currently only 14 of them including me and sensei.

in each class there are ranks based on their power and sense of justice, the number one of the class can promote themselves to the next class or stay in that class as number one. rank one c-class hero is mumen rider, he is a normal human but has extreme durability and has the best sense of justice alongside saitama in the whole hero association, he knows he is weak himself and strives to be better, even when he knows he is outmatched he will continue fighting even if it's just to buy some time so the stronger heroes could arrive. rank one b-class hero is fubuki or blizzard of hell, is an esper like tatsumaki of class-s rank 2, she is not as strong as tatsumaki but can take down tiger level monsters with ease. rank 1 a-class hero is sweet mask, known as a singer and an artist as well he can take down demon level monsters and as such is powerful enough to be in s-class. and lastly s-class hero rank 1 is i think you are familiar, Saitama AKA One-Punch man. he is the most powerful hero in all of the hero association, being able to destroy a dragon-level catastrophe and kill a god-level monster.
" he said

"would you then like me to explain the monster classes?" he asks @YoungX @Otakubeats @Echo Dreamsong (wow that took long to type)

Salex said:
"alright, the hero association was started by agoni chinner, a multibillionare who was inspired after saitama saved his grandson. there are 4 main classes, c-class are the lowest and the weakest branch of the whole hero association. they are sent out on usual crime such as purse snatching, bank robberies and etc. next are the b class, they are the heroes that handle wanted criminals and stop tiger-level monsters. next are the a-class, they are the heroes that are usually not human, they possess power that exceeds b-class and c-class and are sent out to terminate demon level threats... and lastly is the s-class, the best of the best the hero association can offer. they are heroes sent on terminating dragon and god level monsters and catastrophes, there are currently only 14 of them including me and sensei.
in each class there are ranks based on their power and sense of justice, the number one of the class can promote themselves to the next class or stay in that class as number one. rank one c-class hero is mumen rider, he is a normal human but has extreme durability and has the best sense of justice alongside saitama in the whole hero association, he knows he is weak himself and strives to be better, even when he knows he is outmatched he will continue fighting even if it's just to buy some time so the stronger heroes could arrive. rank one b-class hero is fubuki or blizzard of hell, is an esper like tatsumaki of class-s rank 2, she is not as strong as tatsumaki but can take down tiger level monsters with ease. rank 1 a-class hero is sweet mask, known as a singer and an artist as well he can take down demon level monsters and as such is powerful enough to be in s-class. and lastly s-class hero rank 1 is i think you are familiar, Saitama AKA One-Punch man. he is the most powerful hero in all of the hero association, being able to destroy a dragon-level catastrophe and kill a god-level monster.
" he said

"would you then like me to explain the monster classes?" he asks @YoungX @Otakubeats @Echo Dreamsong (wow that took long to type)
Ty blinked confused. "...what."

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Stella's eyes widened and she dashed off yelling "NOT IT!"

[/QUOTE]
"Wait what?" Ty was very confused.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]((She's at school Salex))
Stella tossed the oranges out the window, humming a tune merrily.

[/QUOTE]
(you didn't read it did you? ray got kidnapped and tortured, went to a hospital, jumped out of the window of the hospital and now is hiding under the couch in the warehouse to nobody's knowingness)

Salex said:
(you didn't read it did you? ray got kidnapped and tortured, went to a hospital, jumped out of the window of the hospital and now is hiding under the couch in the warehouse to nobody's knowingness)
(ty sorta has an idea,)

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong](( xD No, Sammy is at school, she can't respond)

[/QUOTE]
(ooohhh that is what you meant, sorry)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back