• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

YoungX said:
"Yeah I'm good with scrambled," Hibiki says as he gets himself a glass of water.
Ty nodded and lightly seasoned the eggs, making sure the bacon didn't burn at the same time. He grabbed Hibiki's plate and gave him a decent helping of eggs with some bacon on the side. He placed it onto the table and then got his own plate. After getting his own serving, he put the pans into the sink to wash later. Ty then sat down eating the food.

FaceBloat said:
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((K))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Gary cleaned the blood on the road "No i don't know this HCS Is this some kind of superhuman group?Cause it sounds like one" Gary stepped on one the corpses head and cleaned the blood from it "I have heard about some kids that have powers making a heroic group but to me it just sounds like it'll be a failure" Gary laughed as he said that
@Mumu Kokatsuna

(Just respond to this post)

Otakubeats said:
Ty nodded and lightly seasoned the eggs, making sure the bacon didn't burn at the same time. He grabbed Hibiki's plate and gave him a decent helping of eggs with some bacon on the side. He placed it onto the table and then got his own plate. After getting his own serving, he put the pans into the sink to wash later. Ty then sat down eating the food.
Hibiki would get his serving, and would sit down next to Ty to eat his own food. As he ate he would talk to him. "There's quite a bit going on eh? I'm more concerned about the one's who tried to kidnap Ray more than anything right now."

YoungX said:
Hibiki would get his serving, and would sit down next to Ty to eat his own food. As he ate he would talk to him. "There's quite a bit going on eh? I'm more concerned about the one's who tried to kidnap Ray more than anything right now."
Ty shrugged, easily hiding his emotions behind his neutral face. "It'll work out." He finished eating and stood, starting to wash the dishes.

@FaceBloat[/URL]

((Also, I did a mistake, it was HCC))
(Dat Ok)

Gary found his victims body and started searching it in a hurry "Well...My boss sent one of my colleagues to investigate their base but he never came back,I was sent there to investigate with a squad but we never found him and....the base was empty" Gary found his victims id card and sighed "Shit...I got the wrong one" Gary mumbled quietly before he stood up "I've also heard rumours about a bald guy running around with a superhero costume,People say that he is from this superhero organizatiion"

Otakubeats said:
Ty shrugged, easily hiding his emotions behind his neutral face. "It'll work out." He finished eating and stood, starting to wash the dishes.
"Yeah your right about that," he says as he finishes up his meal. Through kind courtesy, he would wash his own plate and utensils then proceeds to wait around. Then Hibiki has an interesting thought that he had never brought up. Hibiki turns to Ty and asks, "Hey that reminds me... About this Hero Association Saitama and Genos are part of, is every hero here a part of it?"

FaceBloat said:
(Dat Ok)
Gary found his victims body and started searching it in a hurry "Well...My boss sent one of my colleagues to investigate their base but he never came back,I was sent there to investigate with a squad but we never found him and....the base was empty" Gary found his victims id card and sighed "Shit...I got the wrong one" Gary mumbled quietly before he stood up "I've also heard rumours about a bald guy running around with a superhero costume,People say that he is from this superhero organizatiion"
"I see...maybe I could get some information from them...do you know their name?" She asked.

@FaceBloat

((Gotta leave, almost bused by the teacher))

YoungX said:
"Yeah your right about that," he says as he finishes up his meal. Through kind courtesy, he would wash his own plate and utensils then proceeds to wait around. Then Hibiki has an interesting thought that he had never brought up. Hibiki turns to Ty and asks, "Hey that reminds me... About this Hero Association Saitama and Genos are part of, is every hero here a part of it?"
Ty paused. "I....don't think so. That's something you should ask Saitama. I'll be in my room."He walked into his room.

YoungX said:
saitama then bursts through the door "where is she? hey hibiki where is ray?" he asks @YoungX

Otakubeats said:
Ty paused. "I....don't think so. That's something you should ask Saitama. I'll be in my room."He walked into his room.
Salex said:
saitama then bursts through the door "where is she? hey hibiki where is ray?" he asks @YoungX
"All right. See you later," he waves as he see Ty head back to his room. He would then try to find Genos who he remembers was still at the base. Hibiki sees Saitama who asks him where Ray is. "Ray? I think she's actually at the base though I'm not exactly sure where. I'll help you look for her," he says as he would help out Saitama. He can ask his question after.

@Salex

Last edited by a moderator:
Mumu Kokatsuna]"I see...maybe I could get some information from them...do you know their name?" She asked. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34415-facebloat/ said:
@FaceBloat[/URL]

((Gotta leave, almost bused by the teacher))
(KKK)

"No I'm sorry I only know about his appearance nothing else" Gary then noticed that Vacant played with a crowbar a lot "And what's with that crowbar?Is it something special?"

YoungX said:
"All right. See you later," he waves as he see Ty head back to his room. He would then try to find Genos who he remembers was still at the base. Hibiki sees Saitama who asks him where Ray is. "Ray? I think she's actually at the base though I'm not exactly sure where. I'll help you look for her," he says as he would help out Saitama. He can ask his question after.
@Salex
He called over his shoulder as he walked. "Check under the couch!"

Stella eventually slipped out of the hospital to head back to base. When she did, she sat on the floor next to the couch and groaned. "God, I can't believe Astra would something so idiotic... Anyone seen the Mom?"

Stella grimaced and looked up. "Well, um, his kid did something crazy... Like losing a lot of blood. She's at the hospital now, the doctor was coming out when I left though, so I'm not sure what quite happened."

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong](( xD Stella was talking about Astra))

[/QUOTE]
(oh.... then fuck me, i don't know)

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong](( xD Stella was talking about Astra))

[/QUOTE]
(jesus christ two day worth of watching hell's kitchen and kitchen nightmare affected my saltiness)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back