• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Ray saw everything and remembered her torture. "NO! NO! NO!" She yelled thrashing and crying as she looked back at Genos. "YOU BASTARD TOASTER! I TRUSTED YOU AND YOU BEYRAYED ME! BURN IN HELL, BURN IN HELL!". She screamed being taken away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bones smiled "Good job team we broke the spawn.

Skull: Can I get sex now?" He asked before being beaten senseless by Sansy.

Teeth "I wanted to rip his arms off and play with them like puppets ." Teeth said acting like he had them.

Ray flipped him off before falling asleep. The blood dripping from her eye socket, her hand on the gash at the chest

@Shammy the Shamrock[/URL]

qr5fcep.jpg

Bob closed her book "You solved the mystery but I am not fighting you." She took a few steps to the right.

Skull punched him across the face, his hand burning "I enjoyed beating her face in as she screamed your name. Especially her wanting you when I ripped out her eye," he said showing off his cross glove and punching him upward.

@Salex

Skull chuckled "Nah my way of seeing," his arm coiled back and punched him into a few buildings. "How hard I should hit you " he said looking at his smoking hand.

@Salex

@Salex[/URL]
the truth is he was not even there, it was an afterimage, so when skull poked his nose the afterimage simply faded away. suddenly something said "behind you", if skull were to turn he would see saitama punch him, the force of the punch was so strong he got knocked 5 km away from the base making him knock a building first before he got catapulted away @Shammy the Shamrock

(the punch:
8i8rZLs.jpg

the damage:
destruction.jpg
)

Salex said:
the truth is he was not even there, it was an afterimage, so when skull poked his nose the afterimage simply faded away. suddenly something said "behind you", if skull were to turn he would see saitama punch him, the force of the punch was so strong he got knocked 5 km away from the base making him knock a building first before he got catapulted away @Shammy the Shamrock
(the punch:
8i8rZLs.jpg

the damage:
destruction.jpg
)
Ty heard the crashing and yelling that followed. "Damn it Saitama.,.." He sighed and went to bed. (it's like 3am. I REALLY NEED SLEEP BYE)

Skull flew "WEEEEEE!" He was stopped by an flying object.

Jack growled "STOP MESSING AROUND AND KICK THIS GUYS ASS!" He said kicking him back to earth.

Skull use the force to do a Superman pose, he punched him into the ground making them go 5 miles underground. Skull crawled out and looked back with a smile.

Ray had a nightmare while she was asleep. She saw the same people only they soon turned into the heroes. She saw Bolt stab her stomach, Ty punching her chest open and Saitama rip out her eye, showing no emotion. Ray started to struggle in the real world against her binds, tears rolled down her cheek ean terror consumed her.

Sansy sighed "He'll be back, we should leave before they destroy the city. Good luck with Ray," he said vanishing with the rest, the wind was the only thing that followed.

Ray screamed and woke up holding her head. "YOU! STAY AWAY TRAITOR! YOU LET THEM DO THINGS TO ME!" She yelled turning away from him shaking.

Death was waiting beside Saitama crying. He was the only one who could see her, her robe covering the floor. Black roses in her hand.

Ray didn't speak, she started to cry. "I thought I could trust you, then you give me to the sirens. I should have died, I feel like I should be dead right now but my death powers make me keep going," she said wiping tears away.

Death was surprised to see him and nods "Hello Saitama, it is goid to see you." She said in a low echoing voice. She looked at the dead roses and threw them away. "My poor little Ray if sunshine," she said crying into her robe.

@Salex

@Salex[/URL]
"you are severely injured, i suppose holy things can damage you... don't worry, these people are kind and good, they are like us, heroes but in another aspect, we prevent people from getting injured but they, they can bring people back alive in the brink of death, they literally are heroes" genos says

"hey, don't beat yourself up for it, i punched the guy who stabbed ray right up and out of the stratosphere and all the way to the moon" he says holding her shoulder although he seemed like he was holding nothing @Shammy the Shamrock

Ray got up and tried to walk but fell down. "Saitama ripped my eye out, he looked at me without emotion." She said staying on the floor, letting out a grunt of pain.

Death growled "THE REAPERS! They want Ray dead because of what she is. They won't stop til she's dead then they'll go after me. I need you to do something for me, protect her as best you can. I am asking as a concerned mother," she said in a serious tone.

Alaska made her rounds as Blue Jay before gliding down into an alley. A man leapt on her and stuck a knife to her throat, singing. "Pretty birdie, Pretty birdie."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back