• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

The figures stopped speaking and froze with Ray in there hands. Something attacked "Teeth: BOOM! GET SLAMMED" He said bitting his arms and ripping them off as if he were a Barby. He threw them on the ground and did a little dance to a faint song. They ran off.

(Don't worry you can just pop the arms back on :) )

Song Teeth was listing to.

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
The figures stopped speaking and froze with Ray in there hands. Something attacked "Teeth: BOOM! I AM A DINOSAUR!" He said bitting his arms and ripping them off as if he were a Barby. He threw them on the ground and did a little dance to a faint song. They ran off.
(Don't worry you can just pop the arms back on :) )

Song Teeth was listing to.

[media]

[/media]
[/QUOTE]
(So my arms came off, but can be put back? Hue.)

YoungX said:
(So my arms came off, but can be put back? Hue.)
(Ya, he can rip off arms. It is kind of like how you can rip playdoh and just stick it back together. No blood or organs)

images

Salex said:
The bullets seemed to have no effect on genos "i am not a robot, i am a cyborg" he said aiming his arm cannons towards him "now stand down" he said @FaceBloat
(Lets just wait for @Mumu Kokatsuna to respond)

Gary looked at Vacant from the corners of his eyes "Hey Vacant do something about this robot before it kills us"

They had taken her to a base and she was thrown on a chair.

Ray struggled "When the heroes get here they'll kick you @$$. You know that!" She yelled at them, kicking and trying to punch the air.

Bones brought out a sword in the shape of a cross, the others walking away as if it were a bomb. "You talk to much," she said stabbing her with the sword.

Ray laughed when she took the sword "Ha! I can't die you know that, I probably won't even fee-" she was cut off by the sword sinking into her skin. She coughed up blood "What?!?!" She said shaking and looking down at her new hole.

Bones smiled "I'm going to enjoy breaking you," she said cleaning the blood off her blade.

~Few hours later~

"Heroes are bad, they hurt the ones they care about. You are nothing but a abomination."

"Heroes are bad, they hurt the ones they care about, I am nothing but a abomination."
She said looking down, cuts and scars all over her body. She cried softly and looked back up. One of her eyes missing as blood fell from it, the mask smashed on the ground.

Bones smiled "Excellent my breaking is
impeccable. Now it is time to kill you," she said putting the bloody sword away to grab a scythe in the shape of a cross. She laughed and slowly walked over to her.

They had taken her to a base and she was thrown on a chair.

Ray struggled "When the heroes get here they'll kick you @$$. You know that!" She yelled at them, kicking and trying to punch the air.

Bones brought out a sword in the shape of a cross, the others walking away as if it were a bomb. "You talk to much," she said stabbing her with the sword.

Ray laughed when she took the sword "Ha! I can't die you know that, I probably won't even fee-" she was cut off by the sword sinking into her skin. She coughed up blood "What?!?!" She said shaking and looking down at her new hole.

Bones smiled "I'm going to enjoy breaking you," she said cleaning the blood off her blade.

~Few hours later~

"Heroes are bad, they hurt the ones they care about. You are nothing but a abomination."

"Heroes are bad, they hurt the ones they care about, I am nothing but a abomination to humanity."
She said looking down, cuts and scars all over her body. She cried softly and looked back up. One of her eyes missing as blood fell from it, the mask smashed on the ground.

Bones smiled "Excellent my breaking is
impeccable. Now it is time to kill you," she said putting the bloody sword away to grab a scythe in the shape of a cross. She laughed and slowly walked over to her.

[/QUOTE]
Ty had heard the process, and ignoring his injuries tracked it to the source. Finding Bones approaching her, his vision went red. He threw his sword at her ankle, and dashed infront of ray standing protectively.

Ray saw him and looked at him terrified "GET AWAY FROM ME! GET AWAY!" She yelled crying and trying to move away but couldn't with the bolted chair.

Something lifted Ty off his feet with a odd force "Sansy: Hey bro sorry but you're not part of this." He said lifting him up to the ceiling and slamming him down. Bob walked over to him and sat on his back, she continued to read her book. "Don't struggle and you won't be killed," she said leaning back a bit.

Ray saw him and looked at him terrified "GET AWAY FROM ME! GET AWAY!" She yelled crying and trying to move away but couldn't with the bolted chair.

Something lifted Ty off his feet with a odd force "Sansy: Hey bro sorry but you're not part of this." He said lifting him up to the ceiling and slamming him down. Bob walked over to him and sat on his back, she continued to read her book. "Don't struggle and you won't be killed," she said leaning back a bit.

[/QUOTE]
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO RAY?! YOU HURT HER!" He threw Bob off, his eyes no longer red but a sinister black.

Bones sighed "Sansy you know what to do, I can't wait to see this play out." The two vanished and we're back at the warehouse.

Ray clenched were her eye use to be. "Get away!". She yelled biting his arm and running under the couch. "I....I....." she kept saying, curling up under the couch.

Bones sighed "Sansy you know what to do, I can't wait to see this play out." The two vanished and we're back at the warehouse.
Ray clenched were her eye use to be. "Get away!". She yelled biting his arm and running under the couch. "I....I....." she kept saying, curling up under the couch.

[/QUOTE]
Ty calmed down. "Ray ar-ngh!" he fell holding his injury, the strain taking it's toll.

Ray ran from under the couch revealing her missing eye, scars, and no mask. She jumped into the kitchen and threw food at the intruders, tears and blood streaming down her eyes holding onto the toaster.

Ray struggled"GET OFF! I WON'T LET YOU HURT ME!" She yelled, screaming in pain at the giant gash in her chest. She removed her mitten and pointed it at him "DON'T MAKE ME DO IT! I'LL KILL YOU ALL," she yelled showing the hand to be missing a finger.

Ray stopped freaking out when Genos took over. She cried into his shoulder and shaked "The bad people wanted to hurt me," she said grabbing his other shoulder with her robotic hand.

@Salex

Salex said:
genos then runs back from a call from saitama, he returns to see ray shouting "genos! take over!" he shouted, genos then grabs ray and since he is fully metal, the only way ray can kill him is by touching his core, so he was safe, saitama meanwhile tried to think what is going on @Shammy the Shamrock
Ty sat up looking at Saitama. "They tortured her."

Ray looked up "R-Reapers. They hurt m-". She heard the sirens and wiggled out of his grip, she try to run back to the couch but fell down.

Salex said:
"damn it... as a master even i failed to protect my own disciples..." he said banging the kitchen counter only to break the ceramic counter in half, genos grabs ray by the hips and takes her outside like he is carrying a pillow, and puts her down to the strecher as the paramedics then restrain her with rope built in on the strecher holding her arms, legs and chest. @Shammy the Shamrock @Otakubeats
Ty stood, and walked over to Saitama, putting a hand on his shoulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back