• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Rex wasn't there and who was there was Lily. She jumped off the giant chair and rubbed her hands together "Greetings! I am Lily, my dad can't be here due to him saving the Earth and since this is literally the safest place in the world Daddy let me be here," she said adjusting a giant tie and crossing her arms behind her back.

@Salex

Ray heard Hibiki and ran over "This girl shoved glitter down my throat, then she was going to hurt me by sending me to Neptune." She then grabbed his legs and started to cry "She said that no one would miss me the-then," she couldn't continue and just shook when she talked.

@YoungX @Otakubeats

Ray heard Hibiki and ran over "This girl shoved glitter down my throat, then she was going to hurt me by sending me to Neptune." She then grabbed his legs and started to cry "She said that no one would miss me the-then," she couldn't continue and just shook when she talked.

@YoungX @Otakubeats

The least Hibiki could do was pat her on the head to comfort her. "Don't worry about it. Saitama went to the Hero Association to handle it. I'm sure your master could handle this no problem. Besides is she stronger than One Punch Man?" He gave her a nice warm smile.

@Shammy the Shamrock

@Salex[/URL]

@YoungX @Otakubeats
"ah yes lily perfect, you may know me as one-punch man, the number 1 s-class hero in the world. just a simple favor can you please stop threatening my disciple ray? it's for your own safety i assure you" he said @Shammy the Shamrock

suddenly genos comes up again and lifts her mask and puts a bottle of milk to her mouth choking her a little @Shammy the Shamrock @YoungX

@Salex[/URL]

@YoungX @Otakubeats
Ty immediately went into big brother mode, he stood up and sat near Ray, growling. "That brat touches you again and I'll skin her alive. Don't let anyone tell you things like that. We're here for you and someone messes with you again you tell me."

Lily shrugged "The little jerk deserved it for talking about my dad like that. Hey I can't help if no one would actually miss her, she's a porcupine, she looks cute but will hurt anyone around her." She said going back to her chair and using a portal to bring her an apple, she threw it to another and let it pass through.

@Salex

Ray struggled "Oh god, it is in my nose again. Glitter plus milk is a bad idea." She hugged Ty and smiled "Thanks, it means a lot since you guys feel like my family. I've only had my Mom and sh-what oh. My mom says she will make sure the bitch burns," she felt a smack to the had "Hey, I quoted your words," she said arguing with the air.

@YoungX @Otakubeats

Ray struggled "Oh god, it is in my nose again. Glitter plus milk is a bad idea." She hugged Ty and smiled "Thanks, it means a lot since you guys feel like my family. I've only had my Mom and sh-what oh. My mom says she will make sure the bitch burns," she felt a smack to the had "Hey, I quoted your words," she said arguing with the air.

@YoungX @Otakubeats

"No problem. Glad I can make you feel like family even though I just joined recently," he says laughing a bit.

@Shammy the Shamrock

@Salex[/URL]

@YoungX @Otakubeats
"cute or not, i see justice and injustice easily, and another fun fact is that ray is my disciple, and ray's mom is death AKA the grim reaper, shocking i know" he said "do you know why teachers started going missing? yeah go figure, don't mess with the daughter of death" he said again, he then walks out of the building and goes back to the warehouse @Shammy the Shamrock

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username=""Shammy the Shamrock" data-cite=""Shammy the Shamrock" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="196495" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>

<span style="color:#bfbfbf;"><strong>Lily shrugged "The little jerk deserved it for talking about my dad like that. Hey I can't help if no one would actually miss her, she's a porcupine, she looks cute but will hurt anyone around her." She said going back to her chair and using a portal to bring her an apple, she threw it to another and let it pass through.</strong></span><p>

<a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29184-salex/" data-mentionid="29184">@Salex</a></p>

<p>

<span style="color:#b3b300;">Ray struggled "Oh god, it is in my nose again. Glitter plus milk is a bad idea." She hugged Ty and smiled "Thanks, it means a lot since you guys feel like my family. I've only had my Mom and sh-what oh. My mom says she will make sure the bitch burns," she felt a smack to the had "Hey, I quoted your words," she said arguing with the air.</span></p>

<p>

<a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33454-youngx/" data-mentionid="33454">@YoungX</a> <a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34708-otakubeats/" data-mentionid="34708">@Otakubeats</a></p>

</div></blockquote>

<p>

Ty returned the hug. "Well, we are all a family." Ty stiffened, hearing the sounds again. "Oh shiiiiiiiiitake mushrooms." He reminded himself not to swear near ray.</p>

Ray heard what he said and giggled "What are Shitake mushrooms?" She asked going to the table and trying to grab something to eat. She soon saw Saitama and run up "Did you kill her," she said with a smile on her face.

@Salex @Otakubeats @YoungX

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="YoungX" data-cite="YoungX" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="196495" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>"You ok?" He would ask Ty.<p>

<a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34708-otakubeats/" data-mentionid="34708">@Otakubeats</a></p>

</div></blockquote>

<p>

Ty stood, putting on his headphones and hoodie. "Stay here with Ray and Saitama. Something it going on in the town nearby." He ran out the door.</p>

Otakubeats said:
Ty stood, putting on his headphones and hoodie. "Stay here with Ray and Saitama. Something it going on in the town nearby." He ran out the door.
"What wait!" He would say but by then Ty was out of the door. "What do you thinks going on?" He would ask Saitama and Ray.

@Shammy the Shamrock @Salex

<p>"Just talked to lily, death i know you're here so don't kill her please" he says <a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31528-shammy-the-shamrock/" data-mentionid="31528">@Shammy the Shamrock</a></p>

(Play this) [media]

[/media]
Ty reached the town after fifteen minutes of running in a full sprint. The small town was alight with flames and screams. He took off into the fire, grabbing a dagger from his belt which extended into a short-sword. In the midst of the chaos stood Shadow. The beast picked up a small child, laughing cruelly as the child's mother screamed from the side. Ty jumped, slashing the shadow and making him drop the girl. She ran to her weeping mother who grabbed the child looking at Ty thankfully. "Get anyone you can out of here! Head to the city 2 miles south of here! There are people there to help you!" The woman nodded, running and calling out into the smoke. Ty turned back to the Shadow who had drawn his own blade. The two began to battle, Ty occasionally being forced to use his power and deflect fatal blows. The fight was a fast paced blur to those watching, both fighters staring each-other down with the same red eyes.

@YoungX

@Shammy the Shamrock

@Salex

@Anyone

Otakubeats said:
(Play this) [media]

[/media]
Ty reached the town after fifteen minutes of running in a full sprint. The small town was alight with flames and screams. He took off into the fire, grabbing a dagger from his belt which extended into a short-sword. In the midst of the chaos stood Shadow. The beast picked up a small child, laughing cruelly as the child's mother screamed from the side. Ty jumped, slashing the shadow and making him drop the girl. She ran to her weeping mother who grabbed the child looking at Ty thankfully. "Get anyone you can out of here! Head to the city 2 miles south of here! There are people there to help you!" The woman nodded, running and calling out into the smoke. Ty turned back to the Shadow who had drawn his own blade. The two began to battle, Ty occasionally being forced to use his power and deflect fatal blows. The fight was a fast paced blur to those watching, both fighters staring each-other down with the same red eyes.

@YoungX

@Shammy the Shamrock

@Salex

@Anyone
Kuuga would arrive to see Ty fighting what seemed to be some dark being. In any case, Ty would need assistance. For now the best he could do was help assist him. Seems the two were at similar speeds, and he wondered how he could help.

Ray followed "Where are we going, my reaper form is only used on special occasions." She said following him from the sky, she saw the shadow and crossed her arms. Ray looked around the town, she brought out her scythe and waited for something to do.

YoungX said:
Kuuga would arrive to see Ty fighting what seemed to be some dark being. In any case, Ty would need assistance. For now the best he could do was help assist him. Seems the two were at similar speeds, and he wondered how he could help.
[media]

[/media]
Ty continued fighting but called out to Kuuga. "Help the people trapped in their homes and get them to safety!"

Otakubeats said:
[media]

[/media]
Ty continued fighting but called out to Kuuga. "Help the people trapped in their homes and get them to safety!"
Kuuga would nod, and would rush to get the people trapped and lead them to safety. One by one he would help the civilians evacuate their homes, and would then come back to see what occurred in the fight.

Ray did the same and dashed around only leaving a black cloud, she slowly flew to the ground. "Done!" She said twirling her scythe, her reaper form showing no emotion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back