• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

YoungX said:
"As you know I'm Hibiki. I never really received the power of Kuuga. A being named Daguva unlocked the power within me a few years back. Since then I've been using it, and learning about Kuuga's forms. There is one form I can't quite fully control yet. Ultimate Kuuga is extremely powerful and may be my most dangerous form yet. If I'm not careful I could end up destroying the world with no effort."
@Otakubeats
"Cool. Well do you want to play a video game?"

Otakubeats said:
"Cool. Well do you want to play a video game?"
"A videogame? You guys have those here? It's been a while since I've actually played a video game. Sure why not," he says getting up. Hibiki figured that he had nothing else to do, so playing video games might be the perfect thing to do right now.

@Otakubeats

YoungX said:
"A videogame? You guys have those here? It's been a while since I've actually played a video game. Sure why not," he says getting up. Hibiki figured that he had nothing else to do, so playing video games might be the perfect thing to do right now.
@Otakubeats
Ty walked to the living room and put in Hyrule Warriors, activating the vs menu. "Alright just fight stuff."

Otakubeats said:
Ty walked to the living room and put in Hyrule Warriors, activating the vs menu. "Alright just fight stuff."
"Oh I've heard of this game. Though I never owned a Wii U, but I"ll try," he says as he would learn the controls and adjust to them. Eventually he just basically would just play the game alongside Ty. It had quite a while since he had been playing video games, but he was enjoying himself even if he wasn't great at games.

@Otakubeats

YoungX said:
"Oh I've heard of this game. Though I never owned a Wii U, but I"ll try," he says as he would learn the controls and adjust to them. Eventually he just basically would just play the game alongside Ty. It had quite a while since he had been playing video games, but he was enjoying himself even if he wasn't great at games.
@Otakubeats
Ty laughed and soon they had begun to play smash bros where he constantly trolled Hibiki by being right by the edge, sidestepping when he charged him. He also puppy guarded the edge, shoving him off whenever he'd get a hold onto the map's edge. If Hibiki raged he simply howled with laughter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Otakubeats said:
Ty laughed and soon they had begun to play smash bros where he constantly trolled Hibiki by being right by the edge, sidestepping when he charged him. He also puppy guarded the edge, shoving him off whenever he'd get a hold onto the map's edge. If Hibiki raged he simply howled with laughter.
"Well that was fun even if I did get trolled," he says to Ty laughing a bit. Hibiki usually takes these things calmly, and doesn't really show anger. "So now what? We patrol the city or something? I'm not really sure who is actually here at the base."

@Otakubeats

YoungX said:
"Well that was fun even if I did get trolled," he says to Ty laughing a bit. Hibiki usually takes these things calmly, and doesn't really show anger. "So now what? We patrol the city or something? I'm not really sure who is actually here at the base."
@Otakubeats
"Well I dunno, we should probably just wait here for B-" He froze, his head whipping around.

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](Did I miss anything important?)

[/QUOTE]
(Not really but we are about to have like a terrorist fight if thats fine with u)

Ray walked into the warehouse, she was covered in glitter. She growled and looked at her hands "I HATE LILY! GRAA!" She yelled and punched the table in half. She sat there, a anger in her eyes.

Otakubeats said:
(Not really but we are about to have like a terrorist fight if thats fine with u)
(a simple question, how does isis cross all the way from syria to america?)

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]Ray walked into the warehouse, she was covered in glitter. She growled and looked at her hands "I HATE LILY! GRAA!" She yelled and punched the table in half. She sat there, a anger in her eyes.

[/QUOTE]
Ty jumped, and immediately jumped behind the couch hiding behind Hibiki.

@Younx

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray sighed "Lily attacked me with glitter because I joked about her dad. I chocked on it, if I wasn't part reaper I would be dead, and she wouldn't give a shit. She threatened to use her powers on me if I told anyone," she said slouching on the couch, she said couching, sparkles going out of her mouth.

@Salex

Ray sighed "She can create tiny black holes and portals with just a flick of her hands. She said if I told anyone she would throw me all the way to Neptune where I wouldn't be missed. I can't kill her because she is untouchable with her powers and her dad is the president of the Heroes Association in America." She said putting her legs to her chest and placing her head on her knees.

@Salex @Otakubeats @YoungX

Shammy the Shamrock] [COLOR=#b3b300]Ray sighed "She can create tiny black holes and portals with just a flick of her hands. She said if I told anyone she would throw me all the way to Neptune where I wouldn't be missed. I can't kill her because she is untouchable with her powers and her dad is the president of the Heroes Association in America." She said putting her legs to her chest and placing her head on her knees.[/COLOR][COLOR=#b3b300] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29184-salex/ said:
"What are you talking about? What happened? You can talk to me I'll listen," he says smiling gently at her.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Shammy the Shamrock] [COLOR=#b3b300]Ray sighed "She can create tiny black holes and portals with just a flick of her hands. She said if I told anyone she would throw me all the way to Neptune where I wouldn't be missed. I can't kill her because she is untouchable with her powers and her dad is the president of the Heroes Association in America." She said putting her legs to her chest and placing her head on her knees.[/COLOR][COLOR=#b3b300] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29184-salex/ said:
".... please wait here for a while" he said, he then goes out of the door and goes to the hero association HQ, since he is an s-class hero from the japanese worldwide branch he has authority to speak to anybody. he goes into the ceo room "sir excuse me, we need to talk about your daughter" he said @Shammy the Shamrock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back