• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Stella growled and dropped Astra, gaining a sharp cry of pain. "I'm not her dad... I have no rights with her, heck, I don't even know her name or age and she's not gonna tell me."

@YoungX Ty calmed down, and sat snatching the headphones off the table and putting them on. The doctors left the two alone in the room.

"Sorry. I don't do well with isolation or strangers grabbing me."

(Sorry, went to get glasses today. dog tore up my other pair. IM NO LONGER BLIND)

Last edited by a moderator:
Otakubeats said:
@YoungX Ty calmed down, and sat snatching the headphones off the table and putting them on. The doctors left the two alone in the room.
"Sorry. I don't do well with isolation or strangers grabbing me."
"That's all right," Hibiki says to him. If he were in his shoes he may have done the same thing granted his experience with strangers is much different. "In any case, what happened back there? You and bolt were on the floor weakened."

@Otakubeats

YoungX said:
"That's all right," Hibiki says to him. If he were in his shoes he may have done the same thing granted his experience with strangers is much different. "In any case, what happened back there? You and bolt were on the floor weakened."
@Otakubeats
Ty ran a hand through his hair, finally revealing both tired eyes. He let his bangs fall back over his left eye, letting out a sigh. "I'll explain back at the base. I'd rather not do it around normal people."

Otakubeats said:
Ty ran a hand through his hair, finally revealing both tired eyes. He left his bangs fall back over his left eye. "I'll explain back at the base. I'd rather not do it around normal people."
"That's fine. In any case, you should be released soon considering your injuries weren't serious." He said to Ty as he thought about the scenario that occurred.

@Otakubeats

YoungX said:
"That's fine. In any case, you should be released soon considering your injuries weren't serious." He said to Ty as he thought about the scenario that occurred.
@Otakubeats
Ty blinked. "Can we leave now? This place is boring and seriously too quiet." He had adapted his joking demeanor again.

Otakubeats said:
Ty blinked. "Can we leave now? This place is boring and seriously too quiet." He had adapted his joking demeanor again.
Hibiki would laugh a little at his joking gesture. "Yeah I think your good to go now," he says to him. "C'mon then let's go back to the base. I'm sure some are worried about you." Hibiki would help Ty and would proceed to go back to the base.

@Otakubeats

The Vacant, who followed the cops from a distance arrive from a distance and saw the corpse filled road. Impressed, she decides to go on the way to found the responsable, crowbar in hand. "Finally, somone competent in this city...?" She said while seeing the injured man in the distance.

@FaceBloat

YoungX said:
Hibiki would laugh a little at his joking gesture. "Yeah I think your good to go now," he says to him. "C'mon then let's go back to the base. I'm sure some are worried about you." Hibiki would help Ty and would proceed to go back to the base.
@Otakubeats
"Cool!" He followed Hibiki back to base, listening to a tune from his headphones.

Otakubeats said:
"Cool!" He followed Hibiki back to base, listening to a tune from his headphones.
Hibiki would find himself back at the base, and would look around. "Anybody home?" He would ask to anyone probably listening.

(Open for Interaction if your at the base)

YoungX said:
Hibiki would find himself back at the base, and would look around. "Anybody home?" He would ask to anyone probably listening.
(Open for Interaction if your at the base)
Ty jumped on the older male's back. "Carry me."

Otakubeats said:
Ty jumped on the older male's back. "Carry me."
Hibiki would flinch a little, but would have to carry him since he didn't have much energy. "All right. In any case let's go to my room. We can discuss what happened there," he said not as a gesture of inviting someone to his room for "reasons." In any case, he was curious to know what happened and would go to his room and open it. Then he would head on inside.

@Otakubeats

(FUDGE! Doctor's appointment)

Astra nodded sleepily and muttered something about lemurs.

Stella however had already summoned a wave with two sharks for them to ride downtown. Once she had helped Quill and Astra on, they were off. Once they reached the doors, Stella sent the animals off and walked in.

'Not gonna lie, Stella, you-that's awesome. Riding sharks. Check that off my bucket list...'

Quill followed, holding Astra tight. He was getting really worried she might die. Her pulse was slowing.

@Echo Dreamsong

YoungX said:
Hibiki would flinch a little, but would have to carry him since he didn't have much energy. "All right. In any case let's go to my room. We can discuss what happened there," he said not as a gesture of inviting someone to his room for "reasons." In any case, he was curious to know what happened and would go to his room and open it. Then he would head on inside.
@Otakubeats
Ty sat on the floor in the room and began explaining what happened. (It's in an earlier post if needed i can quote it)

Otakubeats said:
Ty sat on the floor in the room and began explaining what happened. (It's in an earlier post if needed i can quote it)
(All right)

"I see. So a shadow offered you deal and then Bolt intervened... The question now is where did the Shadow go?"

@Otakubeats

YoungX said:
(All right)
"I see. So a shadow offered you deal and then Bolt intervened... The question now is where did the Shadow go?"

@Otakubeats
"He's likely watching us right now. Shadow wanders in the darkness of areas, and tends to only strike when fear is present. However I doubt he'll attempt anything yet, he likes to play with his victims before taking their souls."

Otakubeats said:
"He's likely watching us right now. Shadow wanders in the darkness of areas, and tends to only strike when fear is present."
"Right now? Interesting... So he won't bother to come at us right now then. Now then is there a way to challenge him?" He would ask Ty wondering since this Shadow would most likely come after Ty again.

@Otakubeats

YoungX said:
"Right now? Interesting... So he won't bother to come at us right now then. Now then is there a way to challenge him?" He would ask Ty wondering since this Shadow would most likely come after Ty again.
@Otakubeats
"Technically, I can summon him but I'd rather not."

Otakubeats said:
"Technically, I can summon him but I'd rather not."
"I see... I understand if you don't want too. Though eventually he will be back I assume to get you back. I'll help you when that time comes. In any case, we should just rest up. Maybe get to know each other?" He says relaxing in his room.

@Otakubeats

YoungX said:
"I see... I understand if you don't want too. Though eventually he will be back I assume to get you back. I'll help you when that time comes. In any case, we should just rest up. Maybe get to know each other?" He says relaxing in his room.
@Otakubeats
"Uh sure. Well, I'm Ty. I can control sound. I'm about 12, and just got here maybe month ago."

Otakubeats said:
"Uh sure. Well, I'm Ty. I can control sound. I'm about 12, and just got here maybe month ago."
"As you know I'm Hibiki. I never really received the power of Kuuga. A being named Daguva unlocked the power within me a few years back. Since then I've been using it, and learning about Kuuga's forms. There is one form I can't quite fully control yet. Ultimate Kuuga is extremely powerful and may be my most dangerous form yet. If I'm not careful I could end up destroying the world with no effort."

@Otakubeats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back