• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Ray looked "Nothing! Nothing, don't worry your not on the list." She said walking over to the kitchen, she yawned and grabbed some cereal. She was about to pour it in a bowl but fell asleep in the bowl, she woke up only to see darkness. "HELP! MY EYES ARE GONE!" She yelled running around the room in fear, hitting the couch a few times.

@Salex

Chiyuki went to her room and sat on her bed "I don't exist anymore" Chiyuki layed down on her bed and closed her eyes

(just watched gordon ramsay, its hilarious... "YOU USED SO MUCH OIL THE USA IS GOING TO INVADE IT!!!")

Otakubeats said:
Ty stood, disrupting the machines and making the doctors attempt to restrain him. This immediately made him panic more. He had been alone for maybe 3 years now on the streets and some stranger tries grabbing you, you swing. He began punching and kicking to where it got to the point where a nurse ran up to Kuuga, asking him to calm Ty down.
@YoungX
"Ty please calm down." Hibiki said as he does his best to calm him down. "I brought you to the hospital remember?"

@Otakubeats

YoungX said:
"Ty please calm down." Hibiki said as he does his best to calm him down. "I brought you to the hospital remember?"
@Otakubeats
"genos, take care of ray, im off to the hospital" he said, saitama then jumps leaping all the way to the hospital, unfortunately he left a crater outside but still he got in, the doctors and nurses stared at him as he was one of the now popular heroes although he hated the fame, he just rolls with it, he enters the room "hi, how's ty holding up?" he asks @Otakubeats @YoungX

Salex said:
"genos, take care of ray, im off to the hospital" he said, saitama then jumps leaping all the way to the hospital, unfortunately he left a crater outside but still he got in, the doctors and nurses stared at him as he was one of the now popular heroes although he hated the fame, he just rolls with it, he enters the room "hi, how's ty holding up?" he asks @Otakubeats @YoungX
"Sort of out of control. Can you help me calm him down?" He asks with a calming face despite the situation.

@Salex

YoungX said:
"Sort of out of control. Can you help me calm him down?" He asks with a calming face despite the situation.
@Salex
"im a hero, not a therapist, i have no emotion, no joy, no depression... since i gained this power i lost all of my emotion, sorry i can't help you" he said @YoungX

Salex said:
"im a hero, not a therapist, i have no emotion, no joy, no depression... since i gained this power i lost all of my emotion, sorry i can't help you" he said @YoungX
"Well that's fine. I'll just do my best," he said to Saitama as he would figure out a way to calm him down. "Ty don't worry all right? Your in the hospital, and you are alive." Hibiki wasn't sure what to say, but he would calm him down.

As Louis got up from his bed in the warehouse, he would yawn, how long was he out? As he walked outside into the main room, taking a seat, his eyes sleepy, as he would sit looking around the room, not really sure what to do, or even how long he had been sleeping.

Ray opened her eyes and smiled "Geno's! You cured my blindness, you're Jesus Geno's. Can you make water into apple juice," she said grabbing his shirt, a serious look in her eyes.

@Salex

Eliza saw Lou and tackled him "Lou!" She yelled pinning him to the ground. "Did I get you," she said grabbing his collar and kissing him.

@Zedisback

@Salex[/URL]

Eliza saw Lou and tackled him "Lou!" She yelled pinning him to the ground. "Did I get you," she said grabbing his collar and kissing him.

@Zedisback
"i am no god, if anything that should be saitama sensei.... i simply wiped the milk from your eyes" he said before standing up and going to the kitchen to prepared food (i think your auto correct is getting the best of you @Shammy the Shamrock xD )

Ray sighed and looked back "Mom! Where were you?!?! Ew, I don't want to know that," she said covering her ears, giggling and looking back at Genos. "Do we have eggs," she asked still covering her ears.

@Salex

Eliza shrugged "Like maybe a few days," she said looking around the room, she got off him and picked him up. "We got a few new recruits and most of them are out at the moment," she said sitting on the table and smiling down at him.

@Zedisback

Ray smiled "When I was younger my mom would pack me breakfast so I didn't need to eat orphanage food. It was scrambled eggs with cut up weenies. I loved it but I really haven't had it since, can you make it since I don't want to burn myself," she said looking down but back up a few moments late.

@Salex

(While I am doing this i'm work on THE MOST POWERFUL VILLAIN WE HAVE EVER FACED. Let's just say he wants to take pollution down to zero ;) )

@Salex[/URL]
"just wait a moment please" he said, he then goes inside his room and came back with a new set of arms, his household arms. he then goes to the kitchen and takes an egg, he tosses 2 up and cuts them in half mid-air with a spatula, the egss drop down to the pan and starts sizzling. he then throws sausages up in the air and roasts them with his arm cannons on a very low setting making them perfectly cooked, he then scrambles the sausage as he throws spices up to the air landing down on the eggs, he then mixed it more and then he threw everything to the air and catches all of them in a Tupperware box and closes it. "bon appetit" he said @Shammy the Shamrock (wait... you're making vaccine man!?!?!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back