• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

@Salex[/URL]

Eliza shrugged "Like maybe a few days," she said looking around the room, she got off him and picked him up. "We got a few new recruits and most of them are out at the moment," she said sitting on the table and smiling down at him.

@Zedisback
"A few days...." He stood up he said "Eliza has the guy from the other dimension come back yet?" ASked Louis looking at her in the eyes, giving her a small smile @Shammy the Shamrock

YoungX said:
(Dat Vaccine Man. Hue. Maybe it'll be time for the Ultimate Kuuga/Saitama Team-Up)
(... saitama took down vaccine man with one punch in the first episode... come to think of it he kills everything with one punch, meh)

Salex said:
(... saitama took down vaccine man with one punch in the first episode... come to think of it he kills everything with one punch, meh)
(Then we need a Boros. Hue.)

Salex said:
(I had no idea who vaccine man was so I searched it up....he looks like smurf Piccolo xD )

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
(I had no idea who vaccine man was so I searched it up....he looks like smurf Piccolo xD )

[/QUOTE]
(yeah he is, until he transforms... but he is actually inspired from piccolo, like boros is inspired by goku)

latest

<p><span style="color:#b3b300;">Ray clapped "You're the best Genos!" She said eating the food "JUST LIKE MOMS! Except better," she felt something hit her in the back of the head. "S-sorry, you're a good cook too," she said feeling something pat her head and continued eating.</span></p>

<p>

<a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29184-salex/" data-mentionid="29184">@Salex</a> </p>

<p>

<span style="color:#8000ff;">Eliza thought about it "Nope, he hasn't come by since you left. I hope you enjoy you GIANT nap," she said laughing and smelling food. She ignored her hunger and patted Lou's head.</span></p>

<p><span style="color:#8000ff;">

</span><a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32653-zedisback/" data-mentionid="32653"><span style="color:#8000ff;">@Zedisback</span></a><span style="color:#8000ff;"> </span></p>

@Salex[/URL]

Eliza thought about it "Nope, he hasn't come by since you left. I hope you enjoy you GIANT nap," she said laughing and smelling food. She ignored her hunger and patted Lou's head.

@Zedisback
".... i personally think you are a great chef death, please don't kill me" he said putting his hands up, saitama then returned with bags of groceries "we eating steak tonight!!!" he shouted @Shammy the Shamrock @Zedisback

@Salex[/URL]

Eliza thought about it "Nope, he hasn't come by since you left. I hope you enjoy you GIANT nap," she said laughing and smelling food. She ignored her hunger and patted Lou's head.

@Zedisback
Salex said:
".... i personally think you are a great chef death, please don't kill me" he said putting his hands up, saitama then returned with bags of groceries "we eating steak tonight!!!" he shouted @Shammy the Shamrock @Zedisback
"Nice." Said Louis letting Eliza pat him on the head when it Bolted in his head "Oh, Eliza! Did you do alright when I was out?" He asked looking at her with care. @Shammy the Shamrock @Salex

As Gary dashed in the room he had came back, he had been gone for a few days, he looked in a bit of shock when he saw Saitama back he said "Oh, is the Caped Baldy back?" Asked Gary.

Ray looked back "STEAK!" She yelled falling to the floor "I'm okay," she said giving a terminator thumbs up with her robotic hand. She was lifted off the ground and dusted off by the air "Thanks mom!" She went back to the kitchen to finish her food. Death patted Genos head with the air.

@Salex

Salex said:
genos then looked around, "must've been the wind...." he said, he then takes saitama's grocery and started seasoning the steak, "i am not caped baldy, the hero association changed my name to one-punch man remember?" he said @Zedisback @Shammy the Shamrock
Louis rolled his eyes turning back to Eliza sitting back relaxing some not really paying much mind to anything going on, as he would just shrug. Not really sure what to think. @Shammy the Shamrock @Salex

"You'll always be, Caped Baldy." Sitting on a chair, he would just reach for a tv remote, turning it on, watching the news, calling the others what he wished.

Eliza shrugged "I usually just hid while you were gone. It does get dull without you here," she said kissing his forehead and looking at everyone. "Steak! Yes," she said fist pumping the air with a smile.

@Zedisback

Ray listen "Does that make you sonic then. Can I call you Speedy Gonzalez then," she said looking at the tv. She glared at Gary, but tried to ignore him to the best of her ability.

@Salex @Zedisback

Ray smiled "Good! Genos is Jesus so it did help," she said before her alarm went off "Shoot! I have to get to school," she said running out the door with her bag in hand. She stormed out and vanished with the wind.

@Salex @Zedisback

(Gtg, be back later :) )

@Zedisback[/URL]

Ray listen "Does that make you sonic then. Can I call you Speedy Gonzalez then," she said looking at the tv. She glared at Gary, but tried to ignore him to the best of her ability.

@Salex @Zedisback
As Gary would just look he said "Call me whatever you want I don't care." Said Gary as he went back to relaxing. @Shammy the Shamrock @Salex (See you later)

Gary was in his room he was thinking,he was thinking about how to torture his test subject. Gary was sitting on the edge of his bed looking at the floorboards beneath him "It's ok Gary you just have to finish him off....You're doing the right thing criminals should be dead....He hurt that bitch so i have to do it...Yes i HAVE to do it" He said before his laughter can be heard from his room.

Gary went to the usual place where he keeps his victims,An Abandoned House,To keep the public from seeing him going inside the house he uses the basement door to get inside this house the place the doors lead to is also where he tortures and kills his victims.Gary goes inside the basement and sees that his victim is not there when he hears footsteps behind him he immediately turns around to see the cops with handcuffs,ready to arrest him.

He takes out his gun and shoots the two cops and runs out of the basement.When he went outside there were more cops they were all pointing their guns at him. Gary just stood there at smirked,He pointed his gun at all of them and started shooting all of them. 19 minutes later...

Gary was laughing when he finally killed all the cops,He slowly walked out of the scene laughing "Obstacles should be annihilated" Gary's suit was filled with bullet holes and he was bleeding pretty badly but he was able to walk.

@Anyonepls

Quillicious said:
((All I know is that The One and Death did the fuckies and talked about their feels. Continue with Stella and Quill running through the woods?))
@Echo Dreamsong
((Sure))

Stella suddenly turned left and pointed at her motionless body. "There's your kid... I think she's dead..."

((Okie.))

Quill saw her and turned away, his eyes shut tight and his fist in his mouth so Stella couldn't hear his sobs. He couldn't look at Astra's body. Taking his now bleeding fist out of his mouth, his voice sounded hoarse.

'Fuck...this is all my fault...'

@Echo Dreamsong

Stella gently picked up Astra and felt her neck. "There's still a pulse, we should get her to the hospital though." Stella gently handed the girl yo her father as Astra moaned softly. "I think she has a fever too."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back