• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

[media]

[/media]
@YoungX @Salex @Shammy the Shamrock

Shadow snapped his fingers and a ring of dark energy surrounded the area. He had set a barrier. Ty was quickly being worn out, as Shadow's blows became more furious. Suddenly a fiery pain pierced his abdomen. He looked down to see the blood staining the ground. Ty's sword fell to the ground with a clatter, and his world swayed. He fell onto his back as the Shadow's laughter ran clear through the town. the barrier fell and Shadow vanished. Ty stared up at the night sky, until it faded to a cold, numb, darkness.

Otakubeats said:
[media]

[/media]
@YoungX @Salex @Shammy the Shamrock

Shadow snapped his fingers and a ring of dark energy surrounded the area. He had set a barrier. Ty was quickly being worn out, as Shadow's blows became more furious. Suddenly a fiery pain pierced his abdomen. He looked down to see the blood staining the ground. Ty's sword fell to the ground with a clatter, and his world swayed. He fell onto his back as the Shadow's laughter ran clear through the town. the barrier fell and Shadow vanished. Ty stared up at the night sky, until it faded to a cold, numb, darkness.
Hibiki would rush to Ty's aid and would look to Ray. "He needs help. Can you take him to the base or something? I'll go after that thing," and Kuuga would go look for Shadow.

@Otakubeats @Shammy the Shamrock

Ray nodded and picked Ty up "Aye, Aye power ranger." She said flying into the sky and going back to base. She fell on the ground and coughed up blood "That's why I don't use my Reaper form," she said shaking at the sight of it.

@FaceBloat[/URL]
Gary was walking away from the road when a surviving cop approaches him."Hands up!" The Cop said his hands trembling whilst pointing a gun at Gary "I've got a gun and i'm not afraid to use it!" The Cop shouted "Go on Shoot me.....Sam" As soon as the cop heard what Gary said his eyes widened "If you kill me you'll be promoted...you'll get more money...but what does it really accomplish?she's dead anyways so there's no use in killing me..." The Cop became more curious as Gary spoke "Who is this she?" Gary laughed as he dropped his crowbar "Oh?You don't know?it's your wife....Jane White.." The Cop was suprised he didn't tell anyone about his wife how could this man know about her.The Cop was stunned he couldn't say anything but still pointed the gun at Gary "You ended up cheating on her....but still you loved her....it is all for the money you thought...but when she found out she....killed herself..." Before Gary could speak The Cop dropped his gun and started crying "It was all my fault...I shouldn't have done that...Money is the only i cared about but i also cared about her....i couldn't decide which one was more important....and i chose the wrong decision" While The Cop was talking Gary took the gun and pointed directly at his head "But you still killed her...." Gary said before he pulled the trigger,killing the cop Gary just stood there and laughed

The Vacant started applauding the man while approching him. "Bravo, bravo, magnifique, enfin quelqu'un de compétent ici!" She said forgeting to speak english. Then she remembered that she was in America, giggled a bit and asked the man "Finally someone competent here, may I know who am I talking to?" While playing a bit with her crowbar, smiling.

@FaceBloat

The bullet got into her left arm. In a moment of panic, she pointed the sharp end of her crowbar towards the man and create a magnetic pluse that create a shockwave, destroying the front of the warehouse and blowing some corpses up. "Im called the Vacant, nice to meet you Gary" she said while laughing a bit to pass away the pain.

@FaceBloat

"Not exactly, but lets just say that after my first experience in this town, I needed to be sure that I was in the right one and...even if you didn't show any powers yet, you are pretty tought for a human." She said while looking around playing with her crowbar. "Need's help?" She asks while making a small shockwave, making some corpses move on the ground.

@FaceBloat

She takes the gun and hide it in her tunic. "Oh, because the military is more involved here...hum...do you know about the HCS? Or "Centre the création de héros"...I dont know the english name." She asked Gary while starting destroy the corpses with her magnetic pulses from her crowbar.

@FaceBloat

((Ok dude, I will go to sleep, I will continue tomorrow.))

@FaceBloat[/URL]

((Ok dude, I will go to sleep, I will continue tomorrow.))
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((K))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Gary cleaned the blood on the road "No i don't know this HCS Is this some kind of superhuman group?Cause it sounds like one" Gary stepped on one the corpses head and cleaned the blood from it "I have heard about some kids that have powers making a heroic group but to me it just sounds like it'll be a failure" Gary laughed as he said that

Kuuga would then notice the huge impact Saitama made, and would come back. He could've killed the shadow considering how strong it was. "That's quite a punch. You have a training regiment?" He asks Saitama.

@Salex

Ray got up and coughed some glitter and blood "I think I used to much in that form. I really need to sit down," she said going over to the couch and shaking. She soon felt something next to her rubbing her head "Thanks mom, you know what to say," she said taking of her mask, showing her brown face.

Salex said:
Genos suddenly arrives to the site, he then pointed his arms to gary "class A wanted villain, nicknamed scaremaster" genos said @FaceBloat @Mumu Kokatsuna
Gary looks at Genos in shock "Robots?Scaremaster?" Gary approaches Genos and points his gun at him and pulls the trigger "I do not consider myself as a villian i consider myself as a hero" Gary said laughing "Robots are piece of junk anyways"

FaceBloat said:
Gary looks at Genos in shock "Robots?Scaremaster?" Gary approaches Genos and points his gun at him and pulls the trigger "I do not consider myself as a villian i consider myself as a hero" Gary said laughing "Robots are piece of junk anyways"
The bullets seemed to have no effect on genos "i am not a robot, i am a cyborg" he said aiming his arm cannons towards him "now stand down" he said @FaceBloat

YoungX said:
Kuuga would then notice the huge impact Saitama made, and would come back. He could've killed the shadow considering how strong it was. "That's quite a punch. You have a training regiment?" He asks Saitama.
@Salex
(Wow you are just asking for it arent you?)

"Well if you really wanna know... 100 SQUATS, 100 PUSH UPS, 100 SIT UPS AND 10 KILOMETERS RUNNING EVERYDAY!!!" He shouted with his face suddenly showing sharp details "and i also lost my hair because of it" he said @YoungX

Salex said:
(Wow you are just asking for it arent you?)
"Well if you really wanna know... 100 SQUATS, 100 PUSH UPS, 100 SIT UPS AND 10 KILOMETERS RUNNING EVERYDAY!!!" He shouted with his face suddenly showing sharp details "and i also lost my hair because of it" he said @YoungX
(Yeah I am. xD )

"Wow. That's pretty interesting. Maybe I should try it to, but then I'd be bald. In any case, I'm going back to the base to check up on Ty." He would say to Saitama as he transforms back into Hibiki to go back to the base. He would see Ray and say, "Hey. How's Ty doing?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray looked at him "He's on the floor over there. I don't feel so goo-" she was cut off by something lifting her up and her not being able to speak. She struggled as voices spoke about her.

Something started to run "Skull: I GOT HER! RUN! Bob: Cocky very very cocky, Bones won't give you sex for this." Bob said to him, she ran out with him as he held Ray.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back