• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Eliza was patching up her hand "Fine, except Ray bit me and ran off to wherever." She said showing the black bite marks in her hand and continuing to patch it up.

@Zedisback

Lily looked back at him "No, we do it by class. We didn't catch the idea of using the ranks of letters due to the idea of classing just seemed easier to manage. We have files on every rank," she said opening a file cabinet filled with it "Now if you excuse me I have work to do," she said going back to writing stuff down.

@YoungX @Otakubeats

Last edited by a moderator:
Astra squeezed her eyes shut before quickly shoving Bolt away. Just in time too. Her hands rapidly caught fire, however, they didn't burn her this time. Nervously she looked up at Bolt and whispered "Sowwy Mommy." Then she patted out the flames and reached for him with tears threatening to spill.

@Zedisback[/URL]

Lily looked back at him "No, we do it by class. We didn't catch the idea of using the ranks of letters due to the idea of classing just seemed easier to manage. We have files on every rank," she said opening a file cabinet filled with it "Now if you excuse me I have work to do," she said going back to writing stuff down.

@YoungX @Zedisback
Hibiki would nod and would go to Ty. "Well I think we should get back to Bolt number 2. Shall we?"

@Otakubeats

@Zedisback[/URL]

@YoungX @Otakubeats
As he looked at the bite mark he said "I'm going to my lab, want to come?" Asked Louis , as he stood looking at her, wanting to test more on his theory more, but he could use someone to help him in the lab too. @Shammy the Shamrock

Bolt hugged her, wrapping his arms around her "Sorry baby," he said crying into her shoulder. He gave a soft smile "I love you," he said with tears rolling down his cheeks, sparks of lighting came from his body but didn't hurt her. "Fire and lighting, weird combination," he said with a small laugh, still hugging her.

@Echo Dreamsong

Eliza shrugged "Sure, it could be fun." Eliza said extending her hand and getting up, she had gotten use to using her artificial leg for the time being.

@Zedisback

Astra smiled weakly, clinging to Bolt. "Wov too" She whispered, closing her eyes to stop the tears. 'Mommy? Can you teach me new words? My voice doesn't hurt when I use it now.' She asked via sign language.

((Themesong idea.))

[media]

[/media]

@Echo Dreamsong[/URL]

Eliza shrugged "Sure, it could be fun." Eliza said extending her hand and getting up, she had gotten use to using her artificial leg for the time being.

@Zedisback
As Louis grabbed Eliza's hand he would snap his fingers in his left hand, and after that they both were now in his lab, grabbing her hand yet again, leading her past the cell block walking past its hallway, until they got to an elevator going down until they got to floor negative six as they would exit the elevator they would see lockers with six radiation suits, one in each locker Louis said "Put one of those on please." As he started putting his on. @Shammy the Shamrock

Bolt released from the hug and went back to pushing the chair towards the warehouse "Of course, I would love to. I can take you to my class at the G.H.W (Gifted Heroes of the World). I can teach you as a student maybe," he said adjusting his glasses. He continued his walk and stared at her, making sure she was fine.

@Echo Dreamsong

Bolt 2 smiled "I have to leave since I am just a copy." He said vanishing with a flash of lighting, his body gone.

@YoungX @Otakubeats

Eliza did as she was told and put it on "Don't I look sexy in this," she said laughing and putting her hands on her hips. Making a ridiculous pose when she did.

@Zedisback

Astra beamed and leaned back in the chair before clapping her hands. Then she went back to signing the alphabet. Repetitive tasks tend to be common activities for those with Asperger's, Astra is no exception. 'Fire hasn't hurt me since crazy guy sent me back. I think it's the weird necklace he gave me. I had a weird dream after I stabbed my arms that he was back and stopped death from touching me, strange right?'

Otakubeats said:
Ty replied very fast. "Pancakes."
"Pancakes it is. We have some batter in the house?" He would ask as he felt that while pancakes seemed off it felt right to have.

@Echo Dreamsong[/URL]

Bolt 2 smiled "I have to leave since I am just a copy." He said vanishing with a flash of lighting, his body gone.

@YoungX @Otakubeats

Eliza did as she was told and put it on "Don't I look sexy in this," she said laughing and putting her hands on her hips. Making a ridiculous pose when she did.

@Zedisback
As he would chuckle at the pose Eliza did, he would pat her on the back saying "You look great.' He said sarcastically, knowing full wall those suit, aren't meant to look good, leading her along yet again, as with a press of a button once they got to their work space, a blue crystal came down a tube it was shiny Louis said "Don't touch these without that suit on., one touch and they will simulate having other powers for a short time, but it could be lethal, and can lead to death." Said Louis waiting for Eliza to speak @Shammy the Shamrock

Bolt smiled "Having fun," he said and went down a steep hill, he held onto her with one hand and used his other to grab the chair. When they where about to hit the bottom he teleported them to the warehouse. They came with lighting flashes as if they were from the future "Great Scott is this the past....you guys have done nothing," he said in his best doc brown impression. He unbuckled and picked Astra up "Alright, what do you want to eat." He said cradling her in his arms.

@Echo Dreamsong @YoungX @Otakubeats

Eliza looked around, the idea of her having real powers was tempting but she ignored it and followed Lou.

@Zedisback

Astra clung to Bolt, giggling like a small child before signing 'Can I have bread? I like bread. Bread is nice, bakers lock you in basements.' She said with a nod. 'Not good. Cheese is good too, but people guard that. One time Cody got some cheese and we ate and then...' She trailed off and her expression darkened before she mentally scolded herself. No cheese! Bad day!

@Echo Dreamsong[/URL] @YoungX @Otakubeats

Eliza looked around, the idea of her having real powers was tempting but she ignored it and followed Lou.

@Zedisback
"Please remember you can touch them, with the suit on." As he grabbed it, after making sure none of his body was exposed, he had no idea what this crystal held or even what it did, it could have something useful or have something with no use at all, before handing it to Eliza letting her get a look at it, before saying "Put it in that holder when you're done looking." As he pointed to the holder, connected to a computer. @Shammy the Shamrock

Bolt put the bread in her hands and smiled "I got technology 10, means I am at the top of my rank." He said before going over to the tv and sitting down with Astra. He froze and heard "Just an hour ago the H.A. America Daughter was killed by an unknown suspect. She was said to have no markings but a black bruise on her arm and a bullet wound on her side." Bolt looked back "You got to see this," he said in a nervous voice.

@YoungX @Otakubeats @Echo Dreamsong

Eliza stared at the crystal, she slowly put it on the holder and looked back. "Why can't we just test them on us, I mean we'll just reset," she said shrugging and looking back at him.

@Zedisback

@YoungX[/URL] @Otakubeats @Echo Dreamsong

Eliza stared at the crystal, she slowly put it on the holder and looked back. "Why can't we just test them on us, I mean we'll just reset," she said shrugging and looking back at him.

@Zedisback
"So I'm at the top of the Transformation Rank huh?" Then he would then go to see what's on the television when Bolt comes over. This is when there is a look of actual surprise and shock on Hibiki's face. "No way... This isn't real... right?" He would turn to Bolt and Ty.

@Otakubeats @Shammy the Shamrock

@YoungX[/URL] @Otakubeats @Echo Dreamsong

@Zedisback
"Oh shit! We were just there!! They're gonna think it was us and then they are gonna send those demonic things after us and-"Ty was babbling pacing in a circle at this point.

@YoungX

@Shammy the Shamrock

Otakubeats said:
"Oh shit! We were just there!! They're gonna think it was us and then they are gonna send those demonic things after us and-"Ty was babbling pacing in a circle at this point.
@YoungX

@Shammy the Shamrock
"Hey wait a moment... We were just there right? Didn't the news say it was an hour ago? So who were we talking to?" He would say to Ty looking rather worried.

@Otakubeats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back