• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

ScarlettRose16 said:
Can someone plz give me a summary?
Ciri and Emmanuel are at THE Waffle House, Shiro and Peter are in Shiros house/hobo shack, Drake, Maria, Elizabeth, and Bismarck are at the Rainy Traveler, Tremki, Hitsu, and Aimees character is at some random Cafe, Indigio and Alicia are at the Bunny Parade, John, Joe, and Hana are at Cold Gate. Everyone else is a bit hazy ._.

Hey @Wyatt, is your character in the middle of anything? I was hoping to possibly get some backup for part of something Michael was going to do so he was going to ask permission to take a few people and things as backup.

Mitchs98 said:
Ciri and Emmanuel are at THE Waffle House, Shiro and Peter are in Shiros house/hobo shack, Drake, Maria, Elizabeth, and Bismarck are at the Rainy Traveler, Tremki, Hitsu, and Aimees character is at some random Cafe, Indigio and Alicia are at the Bunny Parade, John, Joe, and Hana are at Cold Gate. Everyone else is a bit hazy ._.
My characters never get mentioned in things like this.

Colt556 said:
My characters never get mentioned in things like this.
Your characters are currently 1. Slowly shuffling home or 2. Doing absolutely nothing. I didn't feel the latter was worth mentioning, and I honestly forgot ._.

Mitchs98 said:
Your characters are currently 1. Slowly shuffling home or 2. Doing absolutely nothing. I didn't feel the latter was worth mentioning, and I honestly forgot ._.
Literally only reason I haven't posted is because literally the only thing I can put at this point would be a very lengthy post which can be summarized as "she went home".

Mitchs98 said:
@Wyatt Ciri could buy part of her ingredients from Johns shop if you want, :P
Sounds good, if you have some free time look up botanical gardens, there are a lot of pretty pictures.

Colt556 said:
Literally only reason I haven't posted is because literally the only thing I can put at this point would be a very lengthy post which can be summarized as "she went home".
I could have Shiro find her. Maybe. Idk. I don't really have much to do with Shiro, feasibly she wouldn't sleep long anyway. *shrug*

Wyatt said:
Sounds good, if you have some free time look up botanical gardens, there are a lot of pretty pictures.
Only thing I have to do atm is post for the twins.

Mitchs98 said:
I could have Shiro find her. Maybe. Idk. I don't really have much to do with Shiro, feasibly she wouldn't sleep long anyway. *shrug*
Only thing I have to do atm is post for the twins.
Ya John isn't there to sell flowers at the moment :P , You can imagine how easy it is for him to grow these things

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:
Amare and Sandra are planning a bank robbery.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back