• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]Amare and Sandra are planning a bank robbery.

[/QUOTE]
Excellent, I can bring out the NPCs if need be.

@Robyn Banks Hehe... Hana's getting snoopy huh?

So, do you have a plan for how this'll work out? Do you plan for Indigo to actually be drugging Reynolds or did he see her drug someone else...

Chibii said:
@Robyn Banks Hehe... Hana's getting snoopy huh?
So, do you have a plan for how this'll work out? Do you plan for Indigo to actually be drugging Reynolds or did he see her drug someone else...
Well the guy I choose is actually one of indigo's victims so I think he would actually be drugged but everyone thinks he now has 'mental problems'. So yeah. I think she'll just investigate for now until she has evidence to carry on the case.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]Well the guy I choose is actually one of indigo's victims so I think he would actually be drugged but everyone thinks he now has 'mental problems'. So yeah. I think she'll just investigate for now until she has evidence to carry on the case.

[/QUOTE]
Alright then... For now I'll just take it as Indigo drugging two people...

Bolts said:
Pretty sure that would be more Drake than Peter xD I just didn't know I was inducted into the church
For some reason when I said hobo priest all I can imagine is those hobos with end of the world signs hanging around their necks.

Mitchs98 said:
For some reason when I said hobo priest all I can imagine is those hobos with end of the world signs hanging around their necks.
Peters new found passion right there. I guess i'll talk to @Wyatt about it. See how that worked out xD

Wyatt said:
Didn't you ask sorry I will chang if you want
Naw naw, it's cool. We should do a convo to work out the specifics :P I just don't know how preachy Peter would be is all.

Okay, my audition was earlier today. I was gone because of a celebratory breakfast.

I actually feel quite confident. My slate (introduction of myself for those of you who don't know) was brilliant, I aced my monologue, my recitation of Lewis Carrol's Jabberwocky was also perfect, and in the song I was required to sing, things went well. I think I might make it in! *celebrates*

femjapanriceball said:
Okay, my audition was earlier today. I was gone because of a celebratory breakfast.
I actually feel quite confident. My slate (introduction of myself for those of you who don't know) was brilliant, I aced my monologue, my recitation of Lewis Carrol's Jabberwocky was also perfect, and in the song I was required to sing, things went well. I think I might make it in! *celebrates*
Good job, you earned it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back