• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

femjapanriceball said:
Okay, my audition was earlier today. I was gone because of a celebratory breakfast.
I actually feel quite confident. My slate (introduction of myself for those of you who don't know) was brilliant, I aced my monologue, my recitation of Lewis Carrol's Jabberwocky was also perfect, and in the song I was required to sing, things went well. I think I might make it in! *celebrates*
Congrats! Hope you get the part ^_^

femjapanriceball said:
Okay, my audition was earlier today. I was gone because of a celebratory breakfast.
I actually feel quite confident. My slate (introduction of myself for those of you who don't know) was brilliant, I aced my monologue, my recitation of Lewis Carrol's Jabberwocky was also perfect, and in the song I was required to sing, things went well. I think I might make it in! *celebrates*
Awwww yeeeaaaahhhh!

And back to translating sh*t Bismarck says into hood language, his quote in his CS!!!

Yo ah know dat life can be hard sometimes--ah've lived uh hard one, myself--but you can't take things out on other I'm uncultured...leave da innocents out o' dis here....afta all, every tyme ah see dem, ah peep at dem an' wonder what it's like ta be one o' dem....is we's not all human beings when it comes down ta it? Jus' like Orenthawl James.

TripTripleTimes said:
Good lord, im sorry, @Chibii and @Mitchs98, I'll reply to you guys as soon as possible now. Got busy but now got myself orientated.
Its fine. I understand life happens :P . Which reminds me..I need to post for the twins. Lol

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Well actually, yeah I want to try start leaning it towards night so we can go to the second day.

[/QUOTE]
Okay

Bolts said:
images

• Name: Drake Crowsbury

nickname:Tradesman

weight: 180lbs

race: human

Accepted if I didn't already.

@femjapanriceball

Could I put my new character in your faction? They won't notice who or what he is, he'll probably just act as a thief or something.

Sinister Clown] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26825-colt556/ said:
@Colt556[/URL]
Btw I made 2 NPC's which you can call for at any time..They're apart of your bounty hunter guild thing
Use them at your own discretion, as far as I'm concerned they're basically doing what the police wont in the Alpha sector. So if you see someone misbehaving enough to draw attention feel free to jump in if you want. After all, no other organizations put forth seem to have the level of scope that mine does, so if I'm the defacto owner of the city I wanna make sure it runs well enough.

Also, people mentioning being on your list so for shits and giggles put Mikado on it. She spends all her time online anyways so it wouldn't be far fetched to say she goes on the deep web to get on your list.

Hey @Sinister Clown I think if you want to move the day along you should make an in rp post just shifting the time. Like no character, just a large worded post while linking everyone. :P Just a thought that you can pick up or leave.

Bolts said:
Hey @Sinister Clown I think if you want to move the day along you should make an in rp post just shifting the time. Like no character, just a large worded post while linking everyone. :P Just a thought that you can pick up or leave.
Oh I already planned on doing that, but I want to make sure I'm not cutting anyone off from finishing their interactions with other people that why I'm asking for people to wrap things up so I can make that post shifting time.

I'm done with everything except Ciri myself, just waiting on Trip to get some free time to post. Not rushing you either Trip, just telling Sin :P

I don't wanna start any new convos till the day switch :P otherwise i'd just post somewhat meaningless posts of what they do for the rest of the night.

Bolts said:
I don't wanna start any new convos till the day switch :P otherwise i'd just post somewhat meaningless posts of what they do for the rest of the night.
Same. One can easily assume the twins went home by themselves or stayed in the bases' dorms. I feel no need to post such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back