• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Veyd Sahvoz] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20597-sinister-clown/ said:
@Sinister Clown[/URL] Hiw do all the 7 deadly sins meet? And, what is the main priority fir the plot right now?
Well, everyone won't know but there is literally one thing that tells anyone...Satan's Law (If you read the Lore or Mechanics you should know what this is) has all the names and such written inside the book (Since it has to do with all things including the underworld and a lot more). I have a character who is able to read the book, but can't use it. What I'm planning is since technically, The Seven Sins are the most wanted people in the world just because they are what they are...

The person with Satan's Law though will be the one who brings them all together in the end and they will be some what forced to act, they'll also be promised Hell City if they succeed.

TripTripleTimes said:
Cirillia is out with a pink blurr. Emmanuel just watches, unable to stop the woman so that he can walk with her. A void is left in her place.
"See ya..." He says to the wind and left the restaurant moments after his girlfriend. He has an hour or two to kill, so what should he do? He can go back to his current home and grab a new coat, but that is all the way in the Omega section, pretty far from where he is. He will figure something out, he thinks and walks in the cold, darken street.

---

Alicia jumps and reaches for the shotgun that lays under the counter when the door of the Bunny Parade flys open. The worker relaxes seeing who the newcomer is. It's her boss and good friend, Cirillia.

"Welcome back, Ciri," Alicia smiles, but that smiles flips upside down. The light outside have darken; it is late. "You're late. Did something happened?"
For @Chibii also.

Gotta sleep. Good noght folls

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Well, everyone won't know but there is literally one thing that tells anyone...Satan's Law (If you read the Lore or Mechanics you should know what this is) has all the names and such written inside the book (Since it has to do with all things including the underworld and a lot more). I have a character who is able to read the book, but can't use it. What I'm planning is since technically, The Seven Sins are the most wanted people in the world just because they are what they are...
The person with Satan's Law though will be the one who brings them all together in the end and they will be some what forced to act, they'll also be promised Hell City if they succeed.

[/QUOTE]
Aight, so how should they all meet? Is anyone open currently?

Sinister Clown]Alright we'll just wait for the robbery to end. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23318-lilah-tunth/ said:
@Lilah Tunth[/URL]

@Goldencurls

After you two rob the bank or whatever can you try wrap up your interaction with each other so we can get onto the second day?
Of course~

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Aight, so how should they all meet? Is anyone open currently?

[/QUOTE]
Second day, it'll give a reason for them all to meet and by using my newest character I'll some how manage to locate them all and bring them together in hopes he can get them all to work together. (In a way, the 7DS aren't exactly even bad guys xD They're just forced to be..Considering pretty much everyone in this City could easily be counted an antagonist (Or Anti-hero at the most) it's hard trying to come up with a big bad guy who is suppose to pose a threat to everyone..Or even get them to have goals which are aside 'Taking over the City' which now talking about it I'm starting to get a few idea's both that is beside the point..)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back