• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Second day, it'll give a reason for them all to meet and by using my newest character I'll some how manage to locate them all and bring them together in hopes he can get them all to work together. (In a way, the 7DS aren't exactly even bad guys xD They're just forced to be..Considering pretty much everyone in this City could easily be counted an antagonist (Or Anti-hero at the most) it's hard trying to come up with a big bad guy who is suppose to pose a threat to everyone..Or even get them to have goals which are aside 'Taking over the City' which now talking about it I'm starting to get a few idea's both that is beside the point..)

[/QUOTE]
Implying Ciri and Shiro are bad guys

Morals are only given and upheld by the human race. Good and Bad are but concepts to help us feel better about ourselves as an advanced race. But as trip said. they are very cute.

Bolts said:
Morals are only given and upheld by the human race. Good and Bad are but concepts to help us feel better about ourselves as an advanced race. But as trip said. they are very cute.
Oh, that reminds me of an old quote I use to use (I made it up but heard there was one similar so whatever) but it's "No matter what you do in life, every step you take on the way will come with each of it's consequences"

Basically saying good and bad choices both come with consequences.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I suggest you look back to both of their Criminal records...Because they beg a differ xD

[/QUOTE]
Thats in the past maaan >_>

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Lol that's almost like the Joker apologizing for laughing too much.

[/QUOTE]
Well Shiro technically only committed one major crime >_>

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Second day, it'll give a reason for them all to meet and by using my newest character I'll some how manage to locate them all and bring them together in hopes he can get them all to work together. (In a way, the 7DS aren't exactly even bad guys xD They're just forced to be..Considering pretty much everyone in this City could easily be counted an antagonist (Or Anti-hero at the most) it's hard trying to come up with a big bad guy who is suppose to pose a threat to everyone..Or even get them to have goals which are aside 'Taking over the City' which now talking about it I'm starting to get a few idea's both that is beside the point..)

[/QUOTE]
Ehhhh......Bismarck is more of an Anti-Hero than a bad guy..........oh well~! He's fun to play.....

Ima try to connect some characters to the virtues since All this talk of good and bad. Also I am bored. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Chastity:Bismarck

temperance: Michael raynor

Charity: (I have no idea)

Diligence:gilad Arcturus

Patience:Katrina Lynn

Kindness: shiro

Humility:Emmanuel

Hmm.....Hogwarts Houses Timeeee!

Peter B. Joshua: Gryffindor (I think)

Johnathan Wright: SlytherPuff

Sandra Way: GryffinClaw

Gilad Arcturus: Slytherin

Michael Raynor: GryffinPuff

Cirilla Vines: Hufflepuff

Tremki Kaguya: SlytherDor

Amare Mortem: Gryffindor

Ciel Johann: Gryffindor (....?)

Corriane Alexanders: Slytherin

Evelyn Black: Slytherin (IDK)

Shiro Fujima: Hufflepuff

Hana Jackson: GryffinClaw

Bismarck: RavenPuff (Well, that was easy)

Hitsugya Uzada: Gryffindor

Maria Jones: Gryffindor

Elizabeth Jones: SlytherPuff

Violet Ray: Gryffindor

Emmanuel Leolam: Gryffindor

Alicia Leolam: GryffinPuff

Ichiya Misono: Slytherin

Libidine: SlytherClaw

Timentes Clamabunt: RavenPuff

Connor Davis: SlytherDor

Mikado Seris: Slytherin

Indigo Grayson: GryffinPuff

Takita Amitus: Ravenclaw

Kai Speranta: Ravenclaw

Katrina Lynn: Gryffindor

Isabella: Gryffindor

Vita Richter: Gryffindor

James Lawliet: Ravenclaw

Drake Crowsbury: Slytherin

.....I think....

Yeah, to be honest I could not think of anyone for charity really. Any ideas?

Also I will never understand the housing system in hp. I really enjoyed the books/movies but I just have a hard time understanding it for some reason xD

Okie random question....

What do you think your character would be like as a high school student?

I think that Bismarck would be that awkward nerd who is somewhat popular. Like, he's really likable and stuffs, but still a big nerd.

femjapanriceball said:
Okie random question....
What do you think your character would be like as a high school student?

I think that Bismarck would be that awkward nerd who is somewhat popular. Like, he's really likable and stuffs, but still a big nerd.
Peter would be the kid who everybody gets frustrated at. He is really close to dropping out but everyone knows he is crazy smart. So they keep annoying him cus he could honestly not care more.

Drake would be the kid who is always striving to be the best in speech and business classes. The really passionate guy for his interests and people envy him cus he pretty much found his calling early on.

I don't think I need to describe Maria and Elizabeth. Lol.

Ciri would probably be that girl that gets literally all the friends from being so nice or annoys the hell out of everyone except for a few. She'd also give everyone heart attacks due to sugar OD.

Shiro would be that one dumb girl that is sickeningly nice and always taken advantage of.

Ichiya..well..Ichiya I'm not sure lol

Mitchs98 said:
Ciri would probably be that girl that gets literally all the friends from being so nice or annoys the hell out of everyone except for a few. She'd also give everyone heart attacks due to sugar OD.

Shiro would be that one dumb girl that is sickeningly nice and always taken advantage of.

Man...

Mitchs98 said:

What I Think You Mean for Maria and Elizabeth: *cough* entourage for unwilling popular boy *cough cough*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back