• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Mitchs98 said:
Is it safe to assume Emmanuel stayed over?
Who posts first, me for Shiro or you for Peter. Lol.
Yup, they did couple stuffs and ate popcorn and watched movie and argued about fandom theories, pft. Idk more could have happened if you like.

Mitchs98 said:
Is it safe to assume Emmanuel stayed over?
Who posts first, me for Shiro or you for Peter. Lol.
I'd say Shiro. It's only fair since I dragged us both the the place xD Besides I dont know what i want to say yet.

TripTripleTimes said:
Yup, they did couple stuffs and ate popcorn and watched movie and argued about fandom theories, pft. Idk more could have happened if you like.
Seems legit. I'll post in a sec then.

Bolts said:
I'd say Shiro. It's only fair since I dragged us both the the place xD Besides I dont know what i want to say yet.
Shiro gets to wake up under a pile of trash in train wreck cove then. Cul.

Bolts said:
he is a chill dude, only cash payments yo. What kinda hobo has cards anyway?
The kinda hobo that steals the cards and goes to the nearest grocery store, buys a pack of gum, and gets several hundred dollars cash back? :P ?

Mitchs98 said:
The kinda hobo that steals the cards and goes to the nearest grocery store, buys a pack of gum, and gets several hundred dollars cash back? :P ?
to sketchy, Besides its not his method. He might not be a good person, but he isn't that much of an ass. True neutral is what he is :)

femjapanriceball said:
Sandra Way: GryffinClaw
femjapanriceball said:
Connor Davis: SlytherDor
Hehehehe, I dislike the Hogwarts unfair housing system so this makes perfect sense to me.

femjapanriceball said:
Okie random question....
What do you think your character would be like as a high school student?

I think that Bismarck would be that awkward nerd who is somewhat popular. Like, he's really likable and stuffs, but still a big nerd.
Connor is that brooding guy at the back of the class that no one dares to look at.

Sandra is the teachers pet, because she is smart and she donates due to her family, (in fact, makes me think she'll be in a private school) I bet that Sandra would be a huge target for pranks (due to family fame and money), but I also think that she somehow avoids everyone of them...........

idk

Last edited by a moderator:
ScarlettRose16 said:

Katrina Lynn

She was wearing her typical black clothes watching the T.V. She was actually impressed by this Black Dragon. She thought if she caught him, how cool would that be but she just figured she didn't want to think like a child. Maybe if she could some how catch him when he strikes next. She just brushed it off for now and she heard Hitsuguya's voice she walks over to the door and opens it. "What's up?" She asks leaning against the door. She for some reason sensed some type of something coming from him but she couldn't tell what it was. Magic maybe? She just brushed off the idea.

@Veyd Sahvoz
.....oh shit xD Everybody's after meh

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]One of the most wanted criminals in Hell City, unknown user of black fire, the sin of wrath. xD lmao

[/QUOTE]
And as such more death flags than all the other sins combined. We know who's dying first rofl.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Well he could turn good ;) ya never know, maybe someone might change his ways lmao

[/QUOTE]
Inb4 he turns good from the bs powers of love and helps everyone kill the other sins

Mitchs98 said:
Inb4 he turns good from the bs powers of love and helps everyone kill the other sins
don't underestimate the power of love! all those animes wouldn't lie to me right?

Oh no he's likely gonna either die, lose control, try and kill himself in a big crime spree, or be injured very badly that he's on the verge of death and the last hope he has is to turn his ways.

Bolts said:
its all good, i fell asleep so i am in no hurry.
Posting now, actually. Finally found a picture of armor that I liked >_>. Tfw pickiest person ever when it comes to characters clothes/armor. I legit spent half an hour trying to find a picture of a dress for a post once. Lol.

TripTripleTimes said:
Holy heck, @Robyn Banks Hana has Hannibal Lectre vibe there. Mayb it's just me.
And @Goldencurls are your characters altered version of Bill? xD
Depends which ones, and, I was going through an "Elentori" phase. She makes amazing art and I had to use them, they mainly consist of Gravity Falls. So, yes, yes they usually are different versions of Bill. (Tac = Bill Cipher. Tim = Will Cipher.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back