• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Bolts said:
Chastity:Bismarck
temperance: Michael raynor

Charity: (I have no idea)

Diligence:gilad Arcturus

Patience:Katrina Lynn

Kindness: shiro

Humility:Emmanuel
femjapanriceball said:
Hmm.....Hogwarts Houses Timeeee!
Peter B. Joshua: Gryffindor (I think)

Johnathan Wright: SlytherPuff

Sandra Way: GryffinClaw

Gilad Arcturus: Slytherin

Michael Raynor: GryffinPuff

Cirilla Vines: Hufflepuff

Tremki Kaguya: SlytherDor

Amare Mortem: Gryffindor

Ciel Johann: Gryffindor (....?)

Corriane Alexanders: Slytherin

Evelyn Black: Slytherin (IDK)

Shiro Fujima: Hufflepuff

Hana Jackson: GryffinClaw

Bismarck: RavenPuff (Well, that was easy)

Hitsugya Uzada: Gryffindor

Maria Jones: Gryffindor

Elizabeth Jones: SlytherPuff

Violet Ray: Gryffindor

Emmanuel Leolam: Gryffindor

Alicia Leolam: GryffinPuff

Ichiya Misono: Slytherin

Libidine: SlytherClaw

Timentes Clamabunt: RavenPuff

Connor Davis: SlytherDor

Mikado Seris: Slytherin

Indigo Grayson: GryffinPuff

Takita Amitus: Ravenclaw

Kai Speranta: Ravenclaw

Katrina Lynn: Gryffindor

Isabella: Gryffindor

Vita Richter: Gryffindor

James Lawliet: Ravenclaw

Drake Crowsbury: Slytherin

.....I think....
Lol i guess emu isn't much of an asshole i hoped him to be xD

Alicia, i think u're spot on~

femjapanriceball said:
Okie random question....
What do you think your character would be like as a high school student?

I think that Bismarck would be that awkward nerd who is somewhat popular. Like, he's really likable and stuffs, but still a big nerd.
I think emu would be the rebling (asshole) one but is just very sensitive. He denial he is though.

Alicia would be an every day, average girl that has to deal with the crap her brother goes through (

Sorry if I ruined snow with my last post. I really love it, I promise! I ski, see, there's proof! But Whisper isn't exactly... sane. So yeah, I got really deep and slightly unnerving.

ResonantStorm said:
Whisper hadn't moved much- he'd just watched the snow, mostly. He'd gone out to get some more cigarettes - he knew they were killing him, but it wasn't as though living was going so great either. And after that he'd just watched the snow drifting down, dancing in the wind, falling and falling, only to be crushed under someone's heel. It was almost... sad. What if the snowflakes were alive? Up until that moment they were crunched under someone's heel? Was the crunch them screaming in pain? No, most likely not. Most likely not...
Whisper walked away from the window, and curled up in his makeshift bed, eager to sleep, and just dream away from the stresses of living.
Nice post...But where is your CS? xD

Bolts said:
i was so bored till I bought slime rancher. I have no life now.
I saw Slime rancher on my suggested list- but it's recently been Warframe that's stolen my life away. I just need neural sensors and then... Archwing wings... But I need to get to Jupiter first...

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Nice post...But where is your CS? xD

[/QUOTE]
Whisper = Kai Kai = whisper

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Nice post...But where is your CS? xD

[/QUOTE]
...I'll go edit that. Normally I rp with his name as Whisper...

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Okay, just so I know is everyone good with the time skip to Day 2?????

[/QUOTE]
pretty sure yes. Our little bank robbers were fine with a time skip from what I recall. Everyone else has ended their respective day.

femjapanriceball said:
Okie random question....
What do you think your character would be like as a high school student?

I think that Bismarck would be that awkward nerd who is somewhat popular. Like, he's really likable and stuffs, but still a big nerd.
Ooooh boy. Kai is 100% the loner who is completely silent at all times. In class he'd just be staring out the window and ignoring everyone else, and at lunch he'd vanish and reappear at the bell.

Tremki would probably be the way I am...Sticks to themselves but probably doesn't do much just his own thing and if he get's in trouble he'll start an argument.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Okay, just so I know is everyone good with the time skip to Day 2?????

[/QUOTE]
I'm fine with it.

Me and @Chibii but I'll assume Chibii is fine with it seeing as they haven't commented. I'm not one to hold up an entire rp either

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Whazzaaaap

[/QUOTE]
Day 2 is about to start. :P . Also you're needed in Faereach before everyone becomes roast respective race

Users who are viewing this thread

Back